forbidden-lrh

By lovelukeforeverpls

"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting, "I don't hate you. I'm in... More

Introduction
01- Puke
02- Disaster
luke being absolute sex
03- Kate
04- A Band
05- Fun Fridays
06- Drunk
07- Debate
08- Busy
09- Thunder Thighs
some reaction memes
10- Owe
11- Fixed
13- Rick Rolled
14- Lunch
15- Take Me Home
16- You Win
luke being hilarious as hell
17- Wet Dream
18- Confrontation
19- Awkward
20- "Just Get In"
21- Maybe
22- Fight
23- Texts
luke being so funny
24- Kiss Me
25- Lucky Charms
26- Holy Shit
27- Holy Shit pt 2
28- Sleep Over
29- Partners
30- Finally
luke being cute with michael
31- Halloween Baby
32- Practice
33- Please
34- A Picnic and More
35- Basement
36- Calum
37- Payback
luke being sexy as fuck
38- Were You?
39- Study Date
40- Sneak Out
41- He Likes Her
42- Mom
43- Home Alone
44- Mall
luke being himself
45-Baking
46- CHRISTMAS
47- New Years
48- Plane
49- Day 1
50- Competition Day
51- Wheelchairs and Painted Nails
luke being just plain hot
52- Finished
53- Tell Me It's Not True
54- Anything
55- I'm Sorry
56- Her
57- Little Bitch Boy
58- You're Not
luke making me wish i was a mic
59- It Won't
60- A Break
61- Self Medicate
62- Come with Me
63- I Know
64- Art Show
65- Valedictorian
luke being adorable
66- Graduation
67- Nothing?
68- I Can't Quit You
...
69- I Love You

12- Pool

1.8K 52 83
By lovelukeforeverpls

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. LETS GET IT.

The bikini above is the outfit Evelyn will be wearing to the pool. i think i described it fairly well but visuals tend to help sometimes so.

"I want to go to the pool", Hailey whined, putting her head down in the middle of English class.

They were working on collecting research for their debate, and Evelyn tuned out the girl's whines to jot down some key information from the peer-reviewed research paper on her monitor.

Calum and Luke sat opposite of them, Luke also diligently taking notes while Calum played Clash of Clans on his phone.

Of course.

"Guys!" Hailey spoke with a firm voice, "We are going to the pool this. weekend. Luke," she said turning to him.

His eyes widened. Everyone was scared of Hailey.

Especially with that tone of voice.

"Don't you have a pool in your backyard," she asked, popping a bubble in her gum as Luke slowly nodded.

She clapped her hands together, "Perfect! We haven't been swimming in years! It'll be fun".

Calum began to get excited, discussing with Luke what time and even having a barbecue.

"I'll text Michael to bring some ice and cups," Calum switched tabs on his phone as he continued to plan who would bring what.

Evelyn shifted uncomfortably in her seat before speaking.

"I don't know. I don't really want to come, I don't even have a bathing suit that completely fits me anymo-"

Hailey slapped a hand over Evelyn's mouth. The glare in her crystal blue eyes directly into Evelyn's own, wide, hazel ones.

And that was enough to make her rethink the next words out of her mouth.

"Okay, maybe that red two piece still fits."

Spoiler alert. It did. But barely.

Finally the weekend rolled around, with banging on Evelyn's front door. She was standing in her full body mirror, trying not to grimace at the swimsuit on her.

A Tarzan outfit would be less revealing.

Her chest was barely fully covered by a red, off the shoulders bikini top, the strings of the bottom half of the bikini sitting high on her wide, curved hips.

Evelyn ignored the door, hoping the person would go away. Until, of course, she heard it being opened and the loud sounds of Hailey and Michael greeting each other.

She internally cursed Michael for being responsible.

"Oh Evelyn" Hailey sang in a teasing tone, "I'm here, and you better be ready".

When the girl finally reached the bedroom door, her eyes widened.

"Wow. You look HOT!" Evelyn blushed at Hailey's words.

"Says you," Evelyn replied, glancing at the dark blue bikini top, the bottom covered by a pair of jean shorts.

Good idea, she thought, before turning to grab a pair of jean shorts of her own. She put them on and let them hang below the ties of her bikini bottoms, the bottom undone and the zipper down.

As if that really covered more than just her butt.

Hailey began to get impatient, tugging the other girl by the elbow, "Come on! Let's go".

Just then, Michael appeared with a duffle bag. Peeking out were a pair of flip flops, towels, sunscreen, and a book. His other hand held the ice and cups Calum asked of him.

They all sat in Hailey's car, Michael once again in the backseat.

It was a short drive to Luke's, thankfully. Evelyn was excited to get out of the car and into the water, changing her initial perspective on going swimming.

Minus the being at Luke's house part.

She hadn't been there in a long time. Usually, when they hung out at his house, it was an unspoken rule that she wasn't really welcome. She was invited, but it was not so comfortable for her.

So she didn't go. Until now, that is.

They finally reached Luke's house, piling out of the car as they each grabbed something to help Michael. The front door was already open, Calum standing the door way fumbling with a part of the grill.

Evelyn rushed over to help him, easily grabbing it and adjusting it to better sit in his hands. He smiled thankfully as he turned back into the house.

"The pool is at the end of the house, Eve".  She turned a little red, being the only one out of the group who wouldn't know that.

"I'll just take the stuff into the kitchen and meet you guys there," she said, giving Michael a sure look before taking the ice and cups out of his hands.

She walked aimlessly until she finally found the kitchen, carefully placing the cups and ice down. She then began to look for the entrance to the pool.

As she turned around the corner, she ran into a hard, warm mass. She looked up to see it was a man's bare chest.

Please God, no.

"Evelyn", Luke said, internally cringing at how breathless he sounded. She smacked hard into him, it wasn't his fault.

His hand jumped to steady her, landing on her hip lightly. The bare skin making contact with his fingertips tingled as he slowly pulled his hand away.

Fuck.

She hit herself on the inside before looking up to his eyes, making some space between them.

His swim shorts hung low on his waist, the black material contrasting with his long, tan legs.

"Sorry", she squeaked, before turning and walking to the pool that she eyed through the sliding doors.

How embarrassing.

He watched her walk away, the flip flops making a squeaky sound with every step. He shook his head before following her to the pool.

Have I seen her wear that before?

Of course not you bafoon, you haven't been swimming in a while.

He made his way to the outside area, glancing over to Ashton and Hailey fighting in the pool. He sighed before throwing a beach ball at them. Calum was over in the corner, closer to him, grilling meat. Michael was applying so much sunscreen, he looked like a vampire.

There, across the pool was Evelyn. She ran a hand through her hair, not noticing the boy watching her.

Fuck it, let's get in the water, she thought.

She slowly slid off the jeans shorts she was wearing, revealing the lower half of the red bikini. Then, she snatched the bottle of sunscreen from Michael and muttered a complaint about him wasting it.

She spread it all over her arms and legs. When she got to her stomach and chest, he forced himself to look away.

What is wrong with me. This is Evelyn. Evelyn for Christ's sake.

Looking up by mistake, he sees her stand up, her toned stomach shining with sunscreen. She tied her hair in a ponytail before sitting at the edge of the pool.

Fuck.

He felt the blood begin to rush down as he groaned. Stop.

He really, really didn't want to feel this way. He hated the girl, but something about the way she threw her head back in laughter, her body glistening in the sun made him itch under his skin.

After breathing for a few minutes, thinking about anything other than women, he began to calm down.

"Mate, you alright?" Calum snapped him out of the daze he was in, "You've been really giving Eve that signature Luke glare. I know you guys hate each other, but please keep it civil".

He swallowed, nodding with that excellent coverup. Thank you Calum.

He made his way to the water, jumping in and feeling the cold immediately jolt his body everywhere.

He splashed Michael on the side of the pool before slicking back his wet hair, his mind finally off Evelyn.

"Why won't you get in the water," Hailey whined at Eve, "It's nice I swear".

Evelyn put in her feet until her calves, moving them around and giving a pointed look as if to say happy? 

Hailey was, of course, not satisfied. She turned to Luke as she conjured an evil idea. She swam over to him as he prayed she would not hurt him.

"Luke, go pull Evelyn into the water". He did a double take.

"Go! She doesn't want to be in the water, you bring her in, she's unhappy and I win!" She whisper yelled as he looked at her.

"I'm good," he whispered back.

"Luke," she threatened quietly, "my left hand is about an inch from your jewels. I am not afraid to use it."

Sure enough, her hand was under the water, right next to his lower body. He swallowed before swimming over to Evelyn.

"Luke what are y-" her words were cut off with a scream as she fumbled to stay up. Unfortunately, she could not.

The cold water rushed around her, enveloping her as she swam up to the top. She gave Luke a betrayed Luke as he smirked, "Sorry princess, it was Hailey's idea".

She screamed in anger before pushing him away and going to tell off Hailey.

"You're being a drama queen, you would've gotten in one way or another", Hailey said slyly as Evelyn finally calmed and began to enjoy the water.

The calm, serene, crystal  water that surrounded her as she felt herself drifting off into a conscious between awake and dream.

——

"Eve," Calum called from the grill, "Stop sleeping in the water I'm sure that's dangerous. Food is ready".

She groaned, bringing her feet down as to stop floating and making her way to the edge of the pool. She gripped the edge with her soaked fingers and rubbed the water away from her face, looking around.

Now it was Evelyn's turn to stare.

It appeared that Luke had recently gotten out of the water as he was still dripping, a towel tossed around his neck.

His stomach was lined with strong ab lines, not overly chiseled but just enough to show prominently.

Wow.

She bit her lip as she continued to watch the man walk, so out of it that she did not realize he was making his way up to her.

Oh shit.

Her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened as he held out a hand to help her out. His foot was planted near her hands, holding himself in place for when she was to accept his outreached hand.

As she reached to timidly grab it, he brought his face down to her ear, "Stop staring, princess".

His lip brushed gently against her ear as she felt him smirk.

She was caught. Fuck.

He knew he had no right to do so as he was momentarily doing the same to her, but God it was fun to mess with the little girl.

Especially knowing the effect she had on him today was mutual.

Even if they still hated each other. And it was probably just the hormones, he added, thinking to himself.

He pulled her out of the water easily before turning to Calum to help set the table.

When Evelyn looked over at Hailey, she noticed her jaw was dropped.

"What was that?"

"What?" Evelyn burned red, mentally wishing to die as if she had been caught guilty.

"That", she made a gesture between the place where the interaction had just happened. "He was being nice."

"No he wasn't. He just wanted to tell me I looked ugly and I was too slow because he wanted to eat," she covered up quickly.

Hailey was unconvinced. But more importantly, she was hungry.

They both wordlessly turned to the table where the food was, Evelyn almost drooling over the food.

Not over Luke.

Definitely not.

The sky was starting to darken with time as they took their seats at the outside table, a gust of air blowing in Evelyn's hair. They began to eat, loudly discussing and laughing until she felt a drop on her head. 

"Rain!" she shouted as the pour began out of nowhere.

Michael got up and immediately ran in, not bothering to help the rest of them pick up the food. He was screaming something about it being unsanitary as they continued without him.

Luke picked up some of the burger meats and leaned forward, covering them with his upper body.

Ashton was covering Hailey who both rushed inside, while Calum helped Luke pick stuff up.

Evelyn snatched the drinks and ran inside, trying her best not to drip on the wood floors as she placed them in the kitchen.

She looked around until she found Michael's duffle bag, unfolding a towel and wrapping it around herself.

Everyone was quiet and soaked in the room, and as she was drying herself, she caught Luke's eye.

He was doing the same with a towel of his own, rubbing his hair before going down to his chest.

Evelyn began to giggle, softly at first before loudly. How ironic; they wanted to get in the water but didn't want to get wet.

Luke looked at the girl, incredulous at how ridiculous it was. She was laughing at nothing, nothing at all.

And yet, he began to laugh as well.

//

so. how was thattt?? lots of tension lots of good stuff there. please vote and comment my loves :)

i hope u guys like it. it's pretty fun to write this part so far. it's getting ALONGGG

mwah, luke forever.

-m <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 71 26
He grabbed my face and kissed me. Hard. I knew Luke could come back at any moment, and we'd both get caught. I'd never get to see Michael again, and...
80.7K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...
8.4K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl
14.4K 610 10
(A Cake Fanfic) "Make me a promise Calum," Luke said before clearing his throat, "Even if you don't like me, just promise me that you won't hate me."...