Where The Moon Shines.|✓

Od premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... Viac

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
scents and Rivalries 2
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
comforters.
douchebag
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
trust me.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
confusion.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
the taking.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
insecurity.
the beginnings.

failing restrictions.

262 124 23
Od premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

Like a drunkard I staggered when l felt someone hold me back, I shrugged the hands-off and kept moving away from the scene, sluggishly.

"What a lucky whore she is."

"I've never had a threesome, and she already did."

I kept hearing murmurs as I walked away from the creation of Dustin and Isaac.

They were probably fighting, but I didn't care now, I just really needed to leave.

The lights were still blinding my eyes, but as blurry as it got, I could identify Emma's figure and there she was, running to God knows where.

I kept hearing a faint voice of someone calling me, but I ignored it, I needed to just get away from there.

I finally reached what seemed to be the female bathroom, seeing that someone in a skirt got out as I entered. Desperately, I headed to the basin, turned the tap on to wash my face, which played as a cooling effect I really needed, to keep myself conscious and sane.

Why would he say that?

Why would Emma-

Why would they do that to me?

He believed them?

Why?

How?

I couldn't believe all this is happening, I would never do that to him, and Emma? Why?

I needed to go home as soon as possible, I'd rather miss the whole day than live off with this embarrassment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kingston.

"70% of the profit-sharing goes to me or forget it Mr Tyler, your company is young, with a brilliant idea that we're ready to carry on, but you need the fame and I need the profit, think about it, I can't spend more time here, once you make a decision you call my secretary" I concluded before I headed out of the conference room, leaving the man in frustration.

But I was in a sore mood already.

Something wasn't right, I couldn't put my finger on it but something just wasn't right.

I exited his building, and one of my men already had the car door opened for me to get in.

I sighed as I relaxed in the comfort of the seat.

"Head home Silas," I said to my chauffeur and the engine started, moving the car onto the road.

As I relaxed in the back seat after loosening my suit jacket, I looked out onto the passing landscape thinking about Ivan.

"Ivan has disappeared," I spoke to no one in particular, "I don't blame him though," I said lowly thinking of the reason my right-hand man would run away.

Ivan was forced through agony due to his mate, it's beyond his control and that would drive me crazy.

I peered at Silas, who drove diligently, oblivious to the brooding I succumbed to.

That unsettling feeling from earlier visited me again but was soon replaced by Mae as her vivid features flashed in my mind.

I laid my head back and shut my eyes, to hold onto that image.

I saw her hair that teased me as it cascaded down her back with eyes that held my soul each time I looked into them. As much as they also played a mystery, I'd find myself drowning in the blue that resembled a deep calm ocean.

Her lips, I internally groaned as I remembered the brief kiss we shared. Only a peck yet it added fuel to the fire burning within me, it deepened a hunger leaving my senses scraping for breadcrumbs.

A smile played on my lips and my mood shifted.

I longed for Mae's presence, for her flesh against mine, tangled in a heated mess.

My heart rate picked up as images relished in my mind. I yearned for more intensity, that electrifying feel I experience just within a few feet from her.

I was an enchanted Alpha, and I would die a million times than to break away from my mate's spell.

The movement of the car came to a halt and I peeled away from my musing as I opened my eyes.

The door beside me opened and I stepped out of the vehicle. Unconsciously I pulled at the hands of my suit jacket before doing the same to the collar, force of habit.

I peered at the night sky that seemed darker with the stars scarcely aligned.

An uncomfortable weight sat on my heart as I strolled up to the open door.

I felt a deep sadness as Mae passed through my mind again.

I was met by a sullen-looking Tabby by the entrance and my perception immediately sharpened. I noted the fear in my pack and singled out Andrea, the gamma.

"What happened?" I asked with authority.

Everybody cowered back as Andrea stepped forward with his head down, "Sir, I was on the phone with Mr Ivan," he started and impatience edged at me.

"He informed me of an incident that occurred at our Luna's place of education," he proceeded and anger took charge within me.

I glared at Tabby, "Where is she?"

"In her room, Sir," she timidly responded.

I wanted to bolt to it right away but I had to listen to all Andrea relayed.

I returned my eyes to him and he quickly lowered his head, "He is in the wilderness in Venice. His reason was that he is aware you'll have to punish his mate and that rogue as they were the ones to upset our Luna."

I fumed but kept my face stoic as I rushed past Andrea and Tabby. I needed to attend to what was important first, my source of life, Mae.

Heading to the first floor, where her room and mine could be located, I got the most alluring scent, her vanilla scent, but also the smell of alcohol.

Why would she be with alcohol?

Whatever happened must have been terrible.

The scent wasn't coming from her room, instead, from the rooftop, and it got stronger with every passing second.

I finally got to the door that led to the rooftop and slowly I opened it, stealthily making my way in.

And there she was, looking down to something I couldn't decipher, but her delicate figure shone under the moonlight, her soft silky smooth skin glowing under the stars, she is beautiful as usual, but this time she looked rather breathtaking, impossibly breathtaking dear Lord.

Like she noticed my presence, behind her. She looked back at me and her red puffy eyes broaden, her plump red lips also gave out a soft gasp, she was startled I guess.

I could see the sadness in her eyes and that hurt me deeply to my racing heart. Surprisingly, her reaction changed swiftly as she smiled at me.

She was definitely drunk.

She gestured with her hand for me to come over, and like the lovestruck puppy that I was, I did exactly that.

I stood beside her and my hands itched to touch her, to comfort her from whatever is going through that beautiful mind of hers, whatever chaos I wanted to take away, whatever trouble too.

She looked back down and then I realized she was staring at the fountain all along, where the light of the moon shone upon.

"Gumersservi," I started.

She looked at me with a confused expression, whilst tilting her head, and I felt a smirk, on my face.

"The moonlight shining on the water, it's defined as gumusservi," I further informed.

She laughed off humorlessly, causing a curl to form on my lips with amusement on my face. "I wasn't looking at that, I was... Thinking," she bellowed.

I inhaled, she exhaled. We both sighed.

"What happened mi, Amore?" I asked, this time, my whole body facing hers, my words and eyes desperately wanting to hear the truth.

"Tell me the meaning of that word you always call me again, it's Spanish isn't it or Italian?" She asked back.

"Tell me what happened and I'll tell what it is my love," I Said, my eyes solely fixed on hers, she looked up at me too before smiling softly.

"I'm losing everyone," she stated, looking up to the stars before chuckling again.

"I lost Papa, mum left me to London, Nicole's done with me and- and-" her voice broke down, and I could see tears falling from her eyes.

I cleaned those tears with my hand, they were unbearable for my sight. My hands gently cupped her face, making her to look up to my eyes, and all I could see in hers were sadness and sorrow.

I wanted to take all of it away, I will.

"What if I lose you?" She suddenly spoke, and I shook my head "no" , assuring her that I'll be here always, forever.

"I'm not leaving, and if you think you'll lose me too, you're definitely thinking wrong," I said reassuringly.

Immediately, she hugged me tight and I swear the electricity that passed through me, I didn't know where it came from, she was the electricity that made my heart give a jump start.

She told me everything that had happened today, she told me between her cries and sobs I desperately tried to cool down, which somehow worked, she was better now, but I wonder if it made her sober. I was damn too mad, but it wasn't the right time to show that.

"You didn't have to drink," I stated, and she chuckled, making a curl from on my lips once again.

"I stole it," she said.

"Don't do that again. I hate seeing you this way," I explained and she nodded.

"So tell me what's the meaning?" She asked and I was surprised she could even still remember, she seemed a little loose from the effect from the wine.

"It means my love," I told.

I found her blushing, before locking her eyes with mine one more time.

"Am I wrong for wanting to kiss you right now?" She asked a little above a whisper.

It definitely was still having it's effect on her.

"I wish you were sober," I said, looking away, it hurt me to reject it but it was the right thing to do, but immediately I turned to face her, she had her lips on mine.

I moved back, stopping the kiss and I swear it hurt me a lot more that I had to stop than it hurt her.

"Oh my gosh, I-"
"Mae," I pressed my lips over her messy hair, and inhaled her intoxicating scent.
"What are you trying to do to me? I have little patience around you, please understand" my eyes pleaded.

If she didn't have an idea of what she was doing to me well, I did, she was doing very dangerous things, things that made me mad, wild, impulsive, all for her. I want to kiss her so badly and she's so close but still, curse hells and it tricks I can't, not now.

"But- but you kissed me-" she stopped her words by licking her dry lips and that was all it took for me to capture her lips with mine.

I'm ruined.

Damned and whipped.

Vanilla.

I took my time with her lips, my hands going down to her waist before pulling her incredibly closer to me, taking away every sliver of space between us, she gasped and I took the opportunity to explore with my tongue and she let me, it was a slow passionate one, and the more I took, the more I wanted more.

Alaricus wanting to take over, had me going a little rough, making her moan if only she knew it was a wrong idea, Alaricus grip on her tightened and moved from her lips to her jaw, to her neck, making her a moaning gorgeous mess.

He bit a spot on her neck making her whimper, but moaning to it also, her eyes snapped open and looked back at ours and then her eyes widened, immediately moving away.

Shit. My eyes were gold now, I had to leave before Alaricus takes control. I left her dumbfounded as I hurriedly went back to the ground floor.

I found my men still pacing around, and the fear they had lingered in the air.

In my anger, I exclaimed. "Andrea!"

"Ye- Yes Alpha?"
"I better see Ivan and those two idiots first thing tomorrow" I concluded before heading back to my room in frustration.

Ivan made the right decision, they'll all pay, and I don't care if it's the sexual frustration my wolf and I both had right now or if it's the actual anger I felt before.

Please vote on my chapter ♡
Please comment also and share.

I cried twice writing this chapter, I was so pissed because ngl this is the third time I'm writing this chapter and thank you @dawnvalour you're a blessing.
Enjoy loves, and yes it's in Kingston's pov!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

359K 20.6K 62
Bitten by a stranger she was trying to rescue, June realizes she is turning into a werewolf. An alluring man named Dom promises to help her as long a...
14.2K 2.9K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
773K 50.4K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
403K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...