𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 �...

By Strawveryveryjamin

"I am a devil and I can be an angel but the worst one" (The story is under construction but you can still rea... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [M]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 4

683 63 43
By Strawveryveryjamin

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Taehyung appeared in the room only to witness Y/n and Jungkook sleeping into eachother's arms. She was looking so calm while sleeping whereas Jungkook was looking weak and his skin was paler than before.

"Jungkook, are you alright. Jungkook open your eyes" Y/n moved a little in her sleep and opened her eyes. Only she know how she controlled her scream.

"Fuvk my life. All I'm meeting hot meals everyday"  Taehyung stopped for a second but started calling Jungkook again.

"Wh-Who are you and what yo- I mean why are you in my room!" Y/n suddenly felt very scared because of his sharp eyes and his sharp features that were opposite to Jungkook.

Taehyung took some steps toward her and put his finger on her lips. Y/n gulped she didn't know what to do or how to react.

"I'm not here for you and do not talk to me ever again" Taehyung told her and started walking him again.

"Jungkook wake-"

"Wait you can see him too! Are you related to him?"

"Do you want me to shut your mouth" he said in his deep voice that was deeper than satans.

"Taehyung! My body it's aching, my head it's so heavy" Jungkook groaned in pain

"Idiot! Why you did that you know right body recover faster than soul and you.are.not.in.your.body." Taehyung was about to disappear with Jungkook but Y/n stopped him by grabbing the piece of cloth that Taehyung was wearing.

"What is happening! What happened to him! Why he is behaving like this!" 

"He's not well and oh! yes I almost forget about you. Take this locket and it will let us know how and where you are. It will protect you for some days. But do not loss it. I'm saying it again do not loss it because it's mine" with that he disappeared.

"What the hell is happening! Angel is sick! Wow! Never read about it. Protect! Protection! from What or who? What will happen to me?" She was mumbling to herself while looking at the weird locket she had in her hand.

"Y/N are you sure you are not taking drugs" Her thoughts interrupted  by her mom

 □■□■□■□■□■□■

" I got some information about Yoong fairy I mean that yoongi guy. They are not really strong but they can be the strength for anyone. Because those fairies are known for their power of sucking energy He can easily suck energy and soul with just touch"

"We need to get your body"

"But how!" Jungkook asked his eyes were still close but brain wide open.

"The cursed angel or should I say your road maker If you are a lucky enough you will meet him"

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at him with confusion. He was taking breath from his mouth on this point.

"Wait you don't know!"

"Well I'm here since one week and I don't think you informed me anytime about this".

"Cursed angel is the angel with black wings when heaven came to know about this. They kicked him out  from heaven. He is the powerful angel with both devil and angel's power and the one who will announce you king but it's hard to find him. No one saw him. He was supposed to take care of you but he disappeared suddenly." He accidentally touched his body while talking to Jungkook but what he felt next shocked him.

"Fuck you are cold as ice, what should I do"

"I don't know hyung"

They both stopped when they heard familiar voice.

"Jungkook they are going to burn your body!"

"Jimin! what are you doing here?"

"Do you have any idea what's happening" Jimin said while walking toward them.

"What you mean?" Taehyung was really confused. He looked toward Jungkook but he had his eyes close but luckily he was still breathing.

"Jungkook is not gonna recover like this. They are going to burn his body. It means JUNGKOOK will have to stay like this forever"

"Ughh! Just come with me Taehyung"

□■□■□■□■□■□■

They appeared in royal dangeons  where angels put Jungkook's body. It took them few hours to go in royal dangeons without being noticed by anyone. The place was dark purple and so called moon too.

They saw someone sitting beside Jungkook's body and her eyes were close. It was probably some kind of fiary.  Jimin spread his wings that were dark just like his eyes.

The strong wind made her scared and she disappeared in the air.Jimin and Taehyung tried to went inside  but unable to go inside because of something invisible and on the same time someone attacked on them.

Taehyung noticed the attack and avoided it. His eyes were blue and he was looking more active and they knew the reason and that was Y/n's energy.

"You really think you can kill us" Taehyung said and there was devilish smirk on his lips.

"You can protect Y/n from me but who gonna protect you guys from us" many people from heaven appeared in front of them.

Jimin and Taehyung realised that it was trap for them. After the long fight Jimin and Taehyung got tired m. They two were not enough to fight all of them. Angels  attacked them together. When they were about to do something. Strange light went into their direction

and they all went unconscious.
Taehyung and Jimin took a chance and disappeared in the air but Jungkook's body disappeared on the same time.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■

Lets finish this together
And make this story work

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 130 20
Where Jimin never believed in god or angel always hated it until he got a book that changed his life Angel= Yoongi Human = Jimin if you don't like...
11.2K 134 15
This complication of oneshots contain mature content, explicit description and may have violence. Warning will be put up in case.
8K 250 25
The love story of an Angel and a Devil. Warning: -VERY CRINGEY -BL -Jikook(Jimin x Jungkook) -I don't own bts ofc. I only own the book Enjoy~
18.3K 772 36
Highest Ranking| #17 saveme #4 gukkie This is cringy. read at your own risk (it's not too bad) What do you expect on the hard days? Probably not the...