𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 �...

By Strawveryveryjamin

"I am a devil and I can be an angel but the worst one" (The story is under construction but you can still rea... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [M]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 3

770 73 72
By Strawveryveryjamin

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"You are dumb more than I expected" Jungkook and Y/n both were looking at the questions she was solving. 

"You don't even know how to solve this. What were you doing all these years, wasting your parents money till now" she was trying to concentrate but Jungkook was the biggest obstacle for her in the class.

"YO- you mentioned yesterday that you are my mate means you should help your partner. If you can't help in my answers atleast let me help myself!" Y/n whispered to him. 

"Fine! But in return you will strip for me tonight"

"Nevermind I don't need your help" but too late because answers were already printed on the sheet.

Y/n was shocked and her eyes were wide open. She looked toward him and again toward her notebook. she  hesitately raised her hands up still doubting that he just did it in second.

"You need to work really hard, if things will go like this I doubt you will even pass the monthly exams" Y/n closed her eyes to calm herself.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't find time to revise the test" with that she sat down. While class looked at her and she felt embarrassed.  Her face was  facing the floor and her eyes were watery.

"Oops! I hurt you badly I guess" with that he chuckled. Next lecture started and Y/n picked her books and went to the another class. She ignored him like she couldn't see him. when she was sitting she felt present beside her. Y/n looked up to see and couldn't divert her eyes.

"Fuck" she mumbled

"Available?" He asked pointing at the seat but Y/n couldn't see as she was lost in his beauty.

"Yes I am" she answered still looking at him with her little mouth open.

"No I mean seat" he chuckled.

"Seat what" he laughed after seeing the way she was behaving. Jungkook pinched her cheek and she hitched in pain.

"Ahh Yes! this seat it's totally available"  her cheek was little red because of how hard he pinched. She moved a little bit to give him seat.

Yoongi  was aware who she was and he was aware that Jungkook was here as well. He couldn't see him but  he guessed. On the other side Jungkook was also aware who he must be and the reason of being here.

"You will regret this so much my dear Y/n, Just wait"  he whispered in her ear and licked the earlobe. Y/n startled because of his tone and the way he warned her.

"Hey are you listening?"

"Huh! oh yeah, sorry what were you saying?"

"I introduced myself.  My name is Min Yoongi and your?".

" My name? Ah right I have name it's Y/n" He smiled seeing her all confused till now.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"What was so urgent that you called me here? "Jungkook asked with not very interested tone.

"Jungkook something is not right about this man" Taehyung said with the serious face.

"I know he is fairy"

"No! Jungkook  he is not only fairy. He has royal blood. Do you know what does it mean"

"God fairy I see"

"But I have no idea what's so special in them" Taehyung said while sitting comfortably on the bed so do Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the mark that was present on his wrist and Taehyung's gaze went on it as well.

"It's a pretty mark don't you thing Jungkook"

"But kind of girly"

Taehyung observed the mark carefully and then looked somewhere else.

"Hmm yeah"

"But why I think you shouldn't have marked her this early" Taehyung said playing with his fingers not knowing what more to ask him"

"Yes it was but this was the only way to be connected to her atleast I would know where she is and where would she be in future" Jungkook answered him honestly.

"I don't know but one thing is sure that you need to be aware. You are still weak and that would be the biggest weakness"

"You are here for a reason. I know my hyung will protect me" Jungkook showed his bunny teeth to him that made Taehyung to chuckle.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Y/n was sitting with Yoongi . She was active but she felt weak suddenly like someone was pulling her energy and sweat was dripping out off her head and she started breathing heavily.

"Sir I-I'm not -" with that she fell on the floor. Her teacher picked her up and took her in the medical room. Nurse told to everyone not to worry just a weakness and everyone felt relieved.
After the end of school. Yoongi went to the medical room and found it empty.

"Miss where is the girl with the name Y/n" Yoongi asked his blood was boiling inside as he was so close to end her after sucking her energy.

"Well her relative came and took her home" Nurse told him with the smile.

"Do you know his name perhaps?" He clenched his jaw. He knew the person but just wanted to confirm.

"Well when I asked he just said JJK"

I knew this, JEON JUNGKOOK! With that he left .

□■□■□■□■□■□■

[Y/n's pov]

I was feeling more fresh, more energetic, more stronger but how and why? when I tried to move I unable to move because of something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook beside me or on me? I have no idea. His head was on my chest and his arms were around my waist.  I tried to move but how I was supposed to move when someone heavy like a elephant was on me.

"Jungkook!"

"Hmm"

"wake up!"

"Hmm"

"YAAH! YOU ARE HEAVY MOVE!"

"Hmm"

"Are you tired?"

"Hmm"

"Then sleep somewhere else"

"Aahmm"

"JUNGKOOK!! Wake up!"

"Hmm"

All his answers were hmm. If someone will say Jungkook are you bunny he
surely will answer as hmm. At the end I let him sleep and slept with him.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.9K 34
Taehyung. Too innocent Jungkook. Too bad book 2 to my bad boy.
168K 6.7K 29
"I don't like him being here hyung" "I hate him" "I'm sorry for being here" Fetus Writing √ Edited (kinda) √ Finished √
1.2K 43 7
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐧, 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐰𝐡�...
276K 5.4K 44
taekook oneshots NOT EDITED LIKE BAD WRITING LMAO Started: December 11th 2019 Ended:idk