Where The Moon Shines.|✓

By premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... More

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
scents and Rivalries 2
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
douchebag
failing restrictions.
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
trust me.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
confusion.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
the taking.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
insecurity.
the beginnings.

comforters.

308 141 40
By premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Third perspective.

His lips curl as he heard her yawn. He although was already at the dining table with his pack, awaiting their breakfasts.

Of course, he paid attention, and still was as he heard the running water, she was probably washing her face and getting ready to brush up.

"Alpha, what are we gonna do with the rogue?" One of his men, Conan, asked.

"Not my decision, Ivan's" he simply stated as he checked his watch, he was wondering what was taking her time.

"Pancakes for breakfast, how do you boys like your coffee?" Tabby asked but immediately regretted asking that way with the different response gotten. Not all of them liked coffee even.

"Okay okay, you know what, for those who like coffee, that's the coffee maker, go do whatever, but I'll have to make for my Queen first," she said with a sly smile, making the pack grumble.

They all received a hard glare from their King, making them quiet.

Her alluring scent drew nearer.

It was quite usual that the house should always be noisy, but because she was here, Kingston didn't want her feeling uncomfortable in any sort of way, there were times even his so-called "staffs" Would leave, but these days due to business, they're here. More of them.

"Hello, pup" Tabby greeted as she walked in with shorts and a tank top.

"Good morning Tabby, Good morning everyone" she mumbled tiredly, still not paying attention to the burning gaze that they all had on her.

Kingston gave a knowing stare at his men, also speaking to them through the mind they understood him quite alright, one after the other the began to leave the kitchen, leaving them alone with Tabby of course.

He did like what she was wearing, she looked irresistible as always, but not with people around, especially in front of his men, his dark eyes shifted back to her to find her subconsciously smiling at nothing.

"How was your night my love?" He asked before he boringly sips his black coffee.

"Oh there was something about last night, that was the best sleep ever!" She said rather too loud, amusing both the maid and the King.

"Really? What about it?" He asked intrigued by her outburst.

"I don't know too, I- I think it's the pillow, it was unusually good, I- I don't know" She finished.

Mae wondered if Tabby changed her pillow because last time she checked only she ever made her bed.

A smirk was shown on his face as he remembered what had happened the last night as the rain fell, she slept in his arms, willingly, she pulled him closer even.

He didn't sleep for hours, he would never miss such opportunity to get a closer look at her face, every feature on it, every wrinkle, every crease, every sunburn, every freckle, the weak eyelash, the faint sound of her snore, her drool, and the Serene her whole being portrayed.

Although yes he was tempted, Alaricus not making it easy to get every sinful thought out of his head, but still he rather found his pleasure at that moment she was close to him.

He was immensely pleased.

"So are you wearing that to see him?" He asked deciding to change the topic.

"Um- yeah I - I am, why?" She could shrink with the intensity of his gaze on her, her skin already having goosebumps she hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"You look beautiful," he said, and she flushed more. "Only it's not for the right event" he concluded, making her curled lips drop.

Tabby served them their pancakes and syrup and left to serve the rest of the men, Kingston and Mae ate in awkward silence, only that they kept stealing glances from time to time at each other.

"Change the outfit, my love, I'll be waiting," he said as he finished using the napkin to clean his mouth, before standing up to leave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She finally changed to a black dress, "fitting for the occasion", she didn't know what to do with her hair so she left it down and of course, Mae's never been a friend of makeup, hardly does she use it.

She met him already in the car, another different expensive shiny one, sometimes she hated that she didn't know a lot about cars, but this one was quite a beauty.

She sighed as she relaxed on the seat.

"Ready to go?" She heard him ask and she nodded with a smile on her face.

Fifteen minutes into the long drive and Mae had sighed for what seemed like the fifteenth time, as they both listened to piano classics in the car, Kingston also had his mind riled up, he promised he wouldn't be slow and he meant it.

"Mae, can I say something?" He started. He heard a little "hmm" as a reply, a hint that she was already sleepy.

"I want to know more about you, we can't keep living like strangers, really" he felt her shift, sitting up to face him.

"Well let's get to know each other than, let's play a game, twenty questions," she said with a beaming smile.

He faced her and smiled back at her. "Yes let's do that"

"I'll ask first and it has to be the truth, then you'll ask too and I'll have to say the truth no matter what"

He nodded in excitement, still smiling as he took a turn in the road.

"So first of all, why are you driving is today? " She asked with sudden interest.

A little bit confused, he tilted his head with a playful smile on his face. "Well because I want to?" Stating the obvious.

"My turn, why were you always stuttering around me? You'd always have to look somewhere else, or try not to get close, why? Had a little crush on your guardian?" He said with a smirk on.

Mae gasped and that made him chuckle.
"What!? No! No, that's not it!" She defended.

"Oh really? What then?" He teased.
"You're- You're just - I don't know- You're- There's something about you- You make me feel- Weird, and - and somethings you do, I- I don't know, you are just weird" she concluded folding her arms.

"My turn" she started again. "Why and how in God's name do you know some personal things about me?"

He knew what she was talking about and he smiled again, this time a dimple showing out.

"Your mum" he simply stated.
"What? Wow" she didn't know how to feel about her mother telling him such information, she really wasn't ready to buy it.

"My turn, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked with a curious gaze, but oddly covering the seriousness with his jerky smirk.

The little red on her cheeks disappeared, making her turn pale immediately, she remembered what she and her boyfriend or not is going through.

"Well I did- do, I kind of do," she said before sighing.

"Oh boy problems, I'm the best to talk about it to baby" Her eyes broadened at what he just called her, she snapped her head facing his teasing smirk and the wink he threw to her, she blushed again.

"My turn," she said with a smile. "What about you, have a girlfriend?" She knew deep inside it hurt her to ask that question even, a man like Kingston would definitely have a girlfriend or girlfriends for sure, she still felt the need to ask somehow.

"Oh well yes I do, soon to be my wife even," he said with a goofy grin, he looked so happy, and as much as that hurt Mae to her heart, she returned a smile back to him.

"Oh really? Well, I haven't ever seen her back at the house, why?" She bellowed.

"You have seen her, you see her quite alot," he said looking into Mae's beautiful icy blues.

"Really? Wow, Does she like the fact that I live with you? I hope she's not uncomfortable, I want to meet her" Mae rambled.

"Relax my love, we have no problem, she might not know how much I love her, but I really do"

"With the way, you talk to me sometimes, you sure she's not jealous, I haven't even ever-, Tabby has never spoken about her"

"You'll know her someday, trust me," he said wanting to conclude the subject so as not to spill.

"Awww you're so sweet, I feel like kissing your cheeks right now," she said with a wide grin, and that amused Kingston as he smiled back at her.

"What if I want you to kiss not just my cheeks?" He asked teasingly.

Mae gasped at what he just blurted out, she was shocked, to say the least, but he was enjoying all her reactions, surely she never knew this side of Kingston.

Her neck snapped back to face him smiling and immediately she opened her mouth to talk back, she felt his lips on hers for a slight second.

Oh, my fucking gosh. She thought.

Kingston didn't even realize what he just did, he removed his lips from hers immediately, unsure of what he would do if he had continued, besides he was driving.

"You just cheated on your girlfriend you asshole!" She yelled suddenly, looking back at him, he was busy smiling to himself.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God"
She kept muttering to herself, her breathing getting heavy.

"Relax Mae, I didn't kiss you, I pecked you," he said lazily as he made another U-turn.

"What's the difference? What if she finds out and-" Mae was freaking out.
"Relax mi amore" he worriedly said.

"Don't talk to me again!" She snapped and crossed her legs and arms before facing out the window, with a fuming or a blushing face, she didn't even know.

They were getting close to the cemetery where he was laid, but a question had been killing Mae to ask and she didn't care anymore.

"Kingston?" She called, but silence followed.

"Kingston?" She asked, this time facing him, her hand on his, she felt him tense, interpreting wrongly to the cause, she removed her hand

"Kingston I know you are mad at me and- and-"
"What is it, Mae?"

"Can we please go visit my family after seeing my Dad?" She asked with a soft voice.

"No" he answered casually.

Her eyes narrowed in confusion and anger.
"But- But why!?" She blurted out in anger.

"Cause they're waiting for us right now at the cemetery," he said with a cheeky smile that turned into a chuckle.

He enjoyed looking for her trouble.

She hit his arm and glared at him again, before turning to the other side.

"I'm still not talking to you!" Again she said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Jerry!" She jumped into his arms with excitement.

"Hey princess!" He responded with the same energy.

Obviously, the whole family was happy to be together again, even grumpy James hugged his sister tightly and kissed her everywhere on her face.

Uncle Richie already was speaking with Kingston as Marie and Jerry took her to where her father laid, they then left her, she obviously needed that alone time with him.

She spent over thirty minutes with him, telling him all that has been happening in her life, crying and laughing and yeah literally just rambling on to him, she missed him so much, everything would have been so different if he was still alive.

"Bye Dad," she said smiling, but still her cheeks were wet. She dropped the lilies she got for him on his ground, before finally leaving.

Unbeknownst to her or anyone else, Kingston, of course, heard every single conversation she had with him and his heart hurt, he wish he was there with her, but no, she needed the privacy.

"Hey honey, I and Richie were thinking of going to an amazing restaurant here in Venice, what do you say huh?" Marie asked.

"Yes sure of course, I'd love to," she said as she walked towards Jerry.

He was obviously her favourite cousin.

Jerry tug his arm in hers as they both walked to the car.

"You guys come with Mr Kingston's car, I and my potato here has a lot to catch up on" Jerry exclaimed as he dragged Mae along with him, she knew he was talking about Nicole there and she smiled.

"Yes guys, I hope it's no much trouble Kingston?" She asked innocently and of course, he couldn't say no to her.

"It's no problem, shall we?" He gestured to the rest of the family, ignoring the furious glare of James.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How's it with him really?" Jerry asked after the finished discussion of how to get Nicole to be his girl. To him, damn that girl is difficult to get.

"He treats me right honestly, no problem at all," she said smiling.

"You know if he tries anything wrong you can inform me"
"I know bro, relax," she said laughing, she found protective Jerry to be funny.

After eating the best sushi ever, it was time for both Kingston and Mae to live back to Swellview, so as not to drive in very late, they said their good-byes and immediately Kingston hit the road, his Queen fell asleep with a warm smile on her face.

She enjoyed her day, and he was glad she did, because he did too, giving her one last kiss on her forehead, he concentrated back on the road.

Hey guys, yes I know it's ordinary, but please be patient with my book, it's a slow burn, I said that from the beginning, I really really hope you're enjoying this book, please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys!

How are you feeling today?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 20.6K 62
Bitten by a stranger she was trying to rescue, June realizes she is turning into a werewolf. An alluring man named Dom promises to help her as long a...
85.1K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
9.3K 271 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...