๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

Per Strawveryveryjamin

"I am a devil and I can be an angel but the worst one" (The story is under construction but you can still rea... Mรฉs

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [M]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 2

976 83 92
Per Strawveryveryjamin

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"It's nice to see you Jungkook" Jungkook appeared and welcomed by two sharp eyes that were belongs to his cousin who was more like his own brother.

"You are actually grown up" he checked him up and chuckled but things were visible through his body.

"Never ever I thought that you would be this manly" Jungkook said because he was actually expecting him to be fat and chubby just like his name. They looked into each other's eyes and Taehyung knew what Jungkook wanted to know.

" Good news is I found her " Taehyung said while looking at him with smirk.

"Did you?"

"I did" and smirk appeared on Jungkook's face too.

"Bad one is she is 17" Jungkook's smile dropped immediately.

"Fuckkkk! They will kill her" Jungkook screamed

"Well you have to protect and hide her from Isis and prince. I know they will try to find her"

"How will I?"

"One more thing about your girl. She is  highly interested in fantasies. I saw more than twenty books regarding Vampires, mates and guardian angels" with that Taehyung's eyes turned dark and his face turned serious.

"Guardian angel! Interesting" he raised his eyebrow and his lips turned into smirk.

"I wanna see that piece of shit"

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Jungkook teleported into her room and saw sleeping figure on the bed. He moved his hand in the room and light spread in it and disappeared immediately. It was the magical power to stop other powers to work in her room. So that no one can find her here.

Jungkook went toward her and smirk appeared on his face.

"No one can be in peacearound me except me" Jungkook hovered over her and gave her wet and open mouth kisses on her neck. Because of the sudden heavy thing and something wet and hot Y/n woke up and her eyes turned wide when she saw unrealistic person on her. She tried to push him but nothing happened and in the end she screamed.

" Y/n! dear what happen?" Her mom entered in the room with worried face.

"MOM!! He-he came inside my room and kis- he who is he" Y/n said while pointing her finger toward Jungkook. Her mom looked toward the direction where Y/n was pointing but saw nothing. She went toward her and checked her temperature and then smelled her.

"Hmm! you are not sick nor you are drunk. Are you taking drugs?"

"Mo-mom look there he is sitting on the chair"

"Your mom can't see me neither can hear unless I want" She suddenly felt so scared because of the fact that her mother couldn't see him nor she could hear him. She thought it as a dream and closed her eyes.

"You must be tired Y/n , Just sleep my dear"

"Good night" she mumbled and covered herself.

"Y/n blanket is the safe place ghost can't come inside the blanket" She mumbled to herself . After few minutes when she didn't hear anything she removed the cover and saw Jungkook  again but just inches away from her face and her lips met with another pair of lips. He was marking her.She was about to push him but Jungkook stopped her by grabbing her hands.

"Baby! Shout and I will make sure you wouldn't able to speak again" She pushed him by her leg and he actually let her go.

"W-wHo are you a-and what you want" Y/n picked the glass of water and gulped it.Jungkook looked around in the room and books started flying and two books landed on his palm.

"Hmm mate huh"

"You are my mate and I'm your guardian angel" he moved both books toward her.

"Mate!" As per her knowledge she looked toward her wrist where something was printed. She rubbed it few times tried to make it disappear.

"I-I don't want any angel, just leave me alone" Jungkook pulled her by her waist and whispered in her ear.

"It was not a request my dear" he licked the area on her neck and his sharp teeth went deep into the flesh. She screamed but Jungkook put his fingers inside her mouth because of the pain she ended up biting his fingers but it had no affect on him. She pushed him hard. Her eyes turned wide what he did next.

"Y-you have b-black wings. You are not angel" she started backing.

"Pfft! that's a bullshit"

"Good night my dear" her eyes closed on her own.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Wake up"  but it didn't affect her

"YAAAAHH wake up! You are getting late!"

"I'm up Mummy" with her half closed eyes she went to bathroom and cleaned herself.

"Mummy!"

"I prefer daddy but it's ok" After finishing her food she went to school.

"Was that dream"
"I'm your mate, your guardian angel" she mimicked him

"Tsk My ass!" She accidentally touched her neck and felt pain her eyes widen. later she looked at her wrist and froze on her place.

"Happy realisation" she looked around  but there was no one.

"Where are you?" Y/n looked around

"What you mean! I'm here beside you and was beside you all this time" she laughed nervously.

"You heard?"

"Hm and I'm forgiving you one last time" she started walking silently not knowing why she can't see him.

"Wanna know the secret" she startled because of the sudden hug but arms and his body was still not visible to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You have amazing body, can't believe I saw you talking bath" he pulled his body more toward him so that he could make her feel something on her a$$

"YOU ARE A CREEP AND PERVERT" her face was all red due to the embarrassment she was facing.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"He marked her"

"That was the word I wanted to hear. We can find her now" Queen Isis said. In just few hours he messed everything. He returned during the night and attacked on few kingdoms and tried to burn the castles. What will happen when he will copulate with her mate. It means disaster.

"But why! He know that it would be dangerous" Yoongi  said while connecting the dots.

"I have no idea what is in his mind" Isis said while holding her head.

"I will make a visit to earth and I promise I will save the purity.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

If you are liking this story then hit the like button

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ง, ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
276K 5.4K 44
taekook oneshots NOT EDITED LIKE BAD WRITING LMAO Started: December 11th 2019 Ended:idk
118 3 48
"our story is incomplete but yet beautiful " y/n . . . What will happen if two cousin fall in love with each other? Will there love story will be...
5.3K 133 14
"Don't fuck with me, don't annoy me and mind your own business, got it !" "Don't act like your our mother when your just a lowlife bitchy servant" Ma...