Where The Moon Shines.|✓

By premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... More

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
comforters.
douchebag
failing restrictions.
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
trust me.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
confusion.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
the taking.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
insecurity.
the beginnings.

scents and Rivalries 2

450 196 48
By premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Kingston.

"I really have better things to do than to be here Ivan," I sighed for the what seemed like the hundredth time today.

"Alpha you know how important this is and you have to be here since you're the buyer," He said then focused back on his driving.

"How long?"

"Ten more minutes or less, relax," he said.

Throughout this week, I've been so busy I even forgot I made time for this pet wolf today, I finally got information about Mr Evans family.

Mae Vedika Evans.

God, her name alone made my heart beat faster, and sent a chilling warmth to my heart.

She's 17, I guess I got that right, I knew she'd be between age 17 and 19, I couldn't get a picture yet, Andrea would bring that tomorrow and honestly I've never felt this restless in my life.

What did she look like?

Was she plump or tiny?

Her hair. God, I can't wait to see her hair.

"We're here Alpha," he said stopping the car in front of the zoo. Ivan and I already discussed buying the zoo, it was better this way, so I'd know everything happening in there, especially concerning the pet wolves.

This would be the fourth zoo now.

Stepping out of the car, I stretched a little, then l smelt it.

Her scent.

My eyes widened and I looked back at my beta, he too was lost like he just discovered what I just did, but how could he?

"Ivan," I called.

"Alpha?" He looked back at me, he knew something was up.

I said with a single laugh, "Your Luna is here," I gave a humourless laugh again.

I didn't know how to express the measure of joy I was feeling at this moment. I looked back at Ivan and he gave me a confused expression.

"What is it? We should waste no time in finding her!"

"Alpha well um my wolf, I get this feeling..."

"Yours too?" He nodded.

"Let's move, now!" I said and we wasted no time in entering the zoo, God her scent got stronger.

Strong vanilla scent, very alluring, the best I swear.

I turn to see Ivan answering a phone call.

"Yes, of course we'll meet you soon," he ended the call and looked up to me.

"They want to see us now," He said.

"They can wait, I'm not leaving here till I see her," I said walking away from him.

"Sir you know what will happen if the pet gets out of hand," he said and that stopped me.

Of course then the humans would find out and all hell would break loose, causing war which they'll most probably win.

Slavery. Oppression.

We've only gotten some of ours to the Army and NASA, but they always terribly miss home. (I don't quite get this)

What's a werewolf who isn't United with his or her pack?

Rogue?

No they're different because no matter what, we keep in touch and visit as often as we can.

"And perhaps we could find them after? We're buying the whole zoo aren't we?" He asked.

I sighed, turned around and followed him to where the boards are, I can't wait to get this over with and get my Queen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So Sir, now that we've finalized the deal, you can decide to tour round your zoo now, you could even start with your pet?" Mr Aturo said, I guess he's the owner of this zoo, because he's been talking about how proud of his father he is for building one of the best zoos in the continent.

But honestly I wasn't really interested in all of that, I just wanted to see her, even my restlessness didn't go unnoticed by these humans.

"Yes please we would love to," Ivan answered and we all got up to the pet wolf lodge.

Immediately, we stood in front of burglary bars, which were strongly instilled into the ground, and of course made of strong metal or was it iron?

The eyes of the Rogue immediately met mine and then it growled loudly, but that wasn't what caught me by surprise, but the fact that she was here just minutes ago.

God her scent was everywhere here, it surrounded me, I wanted to soak myself in it. I looked at Ivan and he suddenly was restless, I looked at the keepers at the end of the lodge, gesturing to come.

"Who were those here not long ago?" I asked as my life depended on the answer.

"Sir, they were just kids from a school from Swellview, their teachers said they're here in Venice Wilde's for a school trip," He informed me.

"He's your new boss," Mr Aturo said to the keeper, his eyes widened and he bowed a little showing his respect before leaving.

"Wait!" Ivan called him back, the keeper came back.

"Do you know where they are now?" He asked and all the humans around us were looking at us confusingly.

"Um..." the keeper looked at us sceptically, "I think they went that way, to the lion's quarters."

Quarters. Funny.

"Thank you for your time Mr Aturo," Ivan said sending him away with a handshake while I was already walking to where the Lions were.

It's funny how the meeting didn't even last for 30 minutes, Ivan must have settled everything, just like a beta should when his Alpha isn't available.

We signed up the papers and now this zoo is mine.

I, Kingston Alaricus Keith, the most wealthiest and most influential bachelor in the Continent, it's funny how I'm taking over the world also, as the third most wealthiest in the world.

But that's all father's courtesy.

Like always, I hate being in the newspapers or social media as these humans call it, although I still see my name on magazines and newspapers, even Google, I'm never the type to willingly let them do it.

Most people in the world don't really know me, while they do know my father, it's amazing how time flies and now I'm in charge.

Ivan and I got to the lion's quarters but found no one there.

I hate this.

I'm losing my patience right now. I saw a keeper, and immediately snapped my finger loudly enough for him to hear. I gestured him to come, it seemed he recognized who I was.

"Who were those here before I came?"

"Um well Sir, th-they were from a school, they said they came for an excursion, like a school trip to the woods here in Venice Wilde's, and they decided to visit here the first Sir," he gulped.

These news has to be the best I've heard in years.

"The Venice Wilde's, like the actual Venice Wilde's?" Ivan asked for confirmation, I could see the smile on his face again.

"Yes Sir," he said.

We wasted no time, and when we moved out of the zoo, we noticed the touring bus that was already moving in the direction to Venice Wilde's, where I live, where my pack is, she was coming to us.

That had to be the school's bus.

Hurriedly, we left and we headed to our home, my castle was just opposite the woods, but my pack was somewhat in another world.

After or should I say inside the waterfall. Quite funny but true.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mae.

Breathtaking.

I couldn't even speak, this place is called Venice Wilde's for one thing and now I see it.

This reservation is everything, oh my gosh.

The teachers kept talking but I'm sure no one was paying attention just like me, this place is so beautiful, everyone kept looking around, it's so amazing here.

Then I noticed that there were more security guards than the ones we came with, maybe they were here before we arrived, it looked as though they had already set up our public bathrooms, as well as for them and the teachers.

I also saw camera set up on trees, and on the publics provided for us. (I don't quite get the last sentence)

"Are you all ready for this amazing adventure!?" Mr Alfred said and we all screamed yes.

Definitely adventure time.

But as soon we all wanted to leave to set up our tents, Mrs Hewitt stopped us and behind her we two figures.

I saw two men, coming up standing beside her, I didn't even pay so much attention to the white-haired one, my focus and inappropriate gaze was on the taller and more toned one.

A Greek God.

His caramel honey eyes held mine and my breath hitched, God he had the sharpest jaw I have ever seen on a man, my eyes went down and back up, still staring at him inappropriately, but he was also staring at me like it was the first time he was setting his eyes on a woman.

And my heartbeat escalated.

What's wrong with me?

After fighting with myself I finally looked away, but I still felt his gaze on me, I looked to my left and found Liam looking at me weirdly then looked back at the two men, somehow I found the white-haired man looking at someone just as the way the other man was looking at me.

Who was he looking at?

Emma.

I could also see her eyes fixated on his, then I found Liam's arms taking her waist possessively.

What the fuck is happening?

Then suddenly she was brought back to us, she gasped and looked up at Liam, and when I looked back at the white-haired man...

Anger?

His jaws clenched then unclenched.

Mae stop this, what is wrong with you!?

I'm sure I'm just seeing things, it's probably just, I don't know.

Turns out all the time I was looking at different people, Mrs Hewitt was talking to us about the two men. I tapped Marilyn who was beside me and asked her, she told me they were the Keith Powers. (Keith Powers?)

The man who was looking hard at me, was the owner and CEO, who is also the most influential man right now in the continent and also the owner of Venice Wilde's conservatives and Reserves.

Mr Kingston Keith.

Bloody hell then!

Suddenly, the man started shaking hands with all of us, the students, my heartbeat increased again.

Why was I feeling like this?

His smile, God his smile, as he shook hands he gave them that smile, I didn't even notice he was shaking hands with Marilyn now, and then it was my turn, my eyes met his and widened.

What. Is. Wrong. With. Me ?

Slowly I let out my hand, and swiftly he took it, immediately I felt his touch, I flinched, removing mine from his.

What the fuck did I just feel?

It was all like an electric shock, and then I looked back up at him, only to meet a frown on his face.

Hesitantly, he left to the next person, my heart was still beating fast and hard, I could literally hear it, then I looked back at him, he was in front of Liam now, that bloody son of a fuck didn't give him his hand to shake, everyone noticed it, but Mr Kingston left him to the next person.

I could still feel the stare, even when we were dismissed to start setting up our tents, for the night. It was evening already, we spent the whole day on the road and in the zoo.

Soon they left after talking to our teachers, and we had time to finish setting things up. I was with my girls when suddenly someone tapped me.

Dustin.

"Mae I'm sorry," he said.

"It's cool, really," I managed to say, trying to restrain the tears forming.

"No no, I'm very sorry Mae, I promised but I failed again, I'm sorry, I'm not asking you to forgive me now, or to come back to me, I know I fucked up, but please let's just start over as friends or something, I can't- I can't be me without you," he said, tears falling out of his eyes, I could only nod.

"I'm so sorry," he said again, I nodded and only hugged him, which took him by surprise.

He left with a sad smile on his face.

I faced my girls and it seemed they heard everything.

"Are you seriously giving him another chance?!" Nicole blurted out, I sighed and sat back down on the rock with them.

"I don't know, I just need time," I finally said.

Emma placed her hand on my shoulder, she said "Look honey, I'm sorry I didn't know about this till Liam and Nicole told me, I'm so sorry."

I smiled back at her, "It's okay," she also had problems to deal with.

"Guys, I noticed something weird today though," Emma started and we looked at her, urging her to continue.

"Liam had been behaving weirdly since we were at the zoo, I mean he saw the wolf and immediately he told me not to touch him, I got scared and ran to meet-"

"Me," I completed.

This was the first time Emma was truly telling us something about her relationship this detailed, and I'm sure we all appreciated it, not just me.

"If he needs space Emma, just give it to him, I don't even know why you're still with him," Nicole said.

"But we're always here for you, you know that right?"

Emma nodded then we had a group hug, soon after that Jamil called on us telling us he had already set up our tents and thank goodness the teachers weren't sharing is, we had the four tents to ourselves.

Crazy I know.

But we had plans with each one.

We decided to sleep in my tent , since mine was very spacious.

Tomorrow the real adventure begins, but somehow as I drifted off to sleep, I dreamt of that strange man.

Mr Kingston Keith.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kingston.

She flinched.

Why and for what reason I don't understand, and her heartbeat was extremely loud, at first I thought it was mine but it was hers.

God bless father for teaching me control and patience, I could have taken her right there with me.

And God is she beautiful, I don't even know where to start.

Her icy blue eyes, just like I remembered.

Her dirty brown hair, I controlled my wolf not to touch and her body.

God, her body!

"Ugh!" A sound from my gym room snapped me out of my thoughts.

That's Ivan.

Immediately I entered and found him, punching the punching bag relentlessly, he was angry and I saw why.

"Relax Ivan!" Immediately he stopped and looked at me with fear.

"That fucking rogue!" He exclaimed.

"Remember who you're talking to, relax Ivan!"

"He placed his fucking hands on her Alpha, he'd be dead by now if he did that to our Luna right?"

"Long gone Ivan, but making the punching bag I got last week slack doesn't make any difference Ivan."

He was breathing heavily and then suddenly he looked up at me, "I saw someone looking at her with admiration Alpha."

"Who?"

"Our Luna."

Please vote on my chapter♥
Yes guys I edited and separated the chapters, now I feel better, I promise not to ever write a long chapter for myself or for you. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 50.4K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
2.4M 83.3K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...