Love is Arshi - Completed

By Nitty_Arshi

Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30

Episode 24

5.4K 246 18
By Nitty_Arshi

The view was magnificent.

There were no words to express how Khushi felt. Of all the hardship she faced in her life showing a smile , she felt she was born to be here. She felt she was just alive after all this time for this view.

They further went travelling. Arnav brushed her hand while changing the gears and he looks at her frequently. He at a point kept staring at her.

Khushi blushes and says "Aranvji.... Look at the road not me.... Look how beautiful is the view outside.... "

Arnav says " Not more than you Khushi..." 

Khushi blushes at him. Arnav says "oh...! Khushi Kumari Gupta can also blush..."

Khushi mantled and tuned his face forcefully to concentrate on the road.

Khushi asked Arnav where was he taking her. Khushi got her sweaters on as she felt some cold air surging through the car glass. The view outside was breathtaking.

She asked "Arnavji!!! I am asking you something...answer me dammit.."

Arnav raises his eyebrows and looks at her....

He answers " We are almost there Khushi....."

Khushi holds her stomach and says "your father is so bad.. He makes his wife really impatient.. I don't know why I am reacting in this way... Arnavji!! Your baby is just like you... you know it was not me who had said dammit but your baby... Look how restless our baby is... Just like you... this jr. Laadgovernor is too much... Already I am handling this one but another one would make me mad....! I don't know how..."

Arnav brakes his car and eyes Khushi . Khushi was not able to continue her words and saw the shock of her life. It was sumptuous.

Khushi had happy tears seeing the place and hugs Arnav. There was a single bench. Khushi felt the cold winds hit her face. It was really cold. But it was manageable.

Arnav asks " Khushi is it too cold shall we go back???"

Khushi says "It's okay Arnavji.. who knows when I'll be getting the chance to see these places again..." 

They both walk together. Arnav has his arm around her with Khushi leaning on him and they both sit on the bench. Khushi is still leaning on his shoulders. They talk and talk for hours together. 

Arnav has his hand on Khushi's stomach and sees it saying "

When are you going to come out?? I am eagerly waiting to see you. I don't know why but I feel like lifting you and swinging you to the outside world. I feel like teaching you all the things I have learnt in a go. I feel myself responsible seeing you. I can feel you. Do you hear me??"

He caresses her belly and pecks it . Khushi was watching all this teary eyed. She pecks a kiss on Arnav's forehead. They both talk for a while when suddenly Arnav sees someone faraway talking with another man and blurts out shocking " Raj!!!"

Khushi asks "Who??" Arnav tries to go near him but the man along with him board a car nearby and it vrooms away. Arnav wonders "What?? What is Raj doing here???"

Khushi asks "Who is Raj Arnavji?? "

Arnav says "Nothing he is a good family friend of us. I mean 'was' precisely. He cheated Nani asking money for his sister's education but in the end we came to know that he is lying and has no sister. We further came to know that he had cheated AR employees claiming himself to be the future son in law of the Raizadhas when Di wasn't married." "oh no!" let out Khushi.

Arnav says "But what makes me wonder is that how is he here... Anyways lets go home ..."

They drive back to Ratore's house as they thought that would be the best and Ratore was also calling them stating the weather outside was bad...

Meanwhile in Anjali's place....

 Anjali went outside and shouted " Koi hai???( is anybody there???)" It felt like she was trapped inside a mansion full of rooms. It was unusually cold. The climate was different. Anjali ran here and there and finally reached a room. Anjali opened the door and saw the shock of her life...

At Arnav's place..

Arnav and Khuhsi reach home and are welcomed by the Ratores. They all have dinner and Ratore says "Haan yes Khushiji you asked something right??? Ya I examined the photo.... The hands were of a prisoner "

Arnav and Khushi have their eyes ogled.

Arnav asks "How do you say this??"

Ratore continues " Look thoroughly in this photo Arnav you see an unusual bulge in there. It means the person is a prisoner..."

Arnav asks "But a prisoner must not be freely let outside. He must be inside the jail..."

Ratore says "Because there are increasing number of prisoners in jail, there is no space in prison. But they are being tracked every ounce. Each move of them is being recorded. It's through the GPS." Arnav asks "How??? I mean any person can escape if they have their lives on their hands.. Then how is it possible to monitor them???"

Ratore says "Through RFID chips...!" Arnav and Khushi get shocked hearing it.

They both exclaimed "What".

Meanwhile at Anjali's place.....

Anjali sees a man and has tears in her eyes... The man strides away seeing her with fear... Anjali was about to take a step but the man says " I would kill myself if you take a step ahead..." Anjali cries "papa!!! You are alive..." The man asks "Who the hell are you??? " Anjali says teary eyed "papa I'm Gudiya your Anj..." The man bellowed "Get lost you idiot!!!! If you say a word more I'll kill myself....Do you want me to do that???" Anjali has her spines thrust. She runs away and goes to the main door side having tears rolling. But obviously it was locked. She sees a man past the corridor coming. She quickly sees a barrel nearby and hides under it. The man keeps walking here and there to ensure security.

Meanwhile in Ratore's place.....

Ratore continues " Yes Arnav... These were first used in pet animals as their owners didn't want them to lose tracks. These were used in dogs, cats etc but nowadays it has been legalised by the government to ensure this kind of tracking in humans too. It is illegal in India. So many people from India are also researching about this illegally."

Arnav asks "But how do you really track them...?"

Ratore says " Through Microchip implant. A human microchip implant is typically an identifying integrated circuit device or RFID transponder encased in silicate glass and implanted in the body of a human being. This type of sub dermal implant usually contains a unique ID number that can be linked to information contained in an external database, such as personal identification, law enforcement, medical history, medications, allergies, and contact information."

Khushi says "I don't understand Ratore ji..."

Ratore says " The RFID chips are typically used to track human beings. They are implanted mostly in forearms, forehand and other accepted body parts."

Khushi exclaims "So they insert the chip inside our skin????How is this possible??... I mean gps systems can hurt."

Ratore says "The chips are grain sized ones and they are implanted inside the skin for tracking purpose. It's like a rice grain, though a bit larger. Let me show you..."

He switches on his mobile and shows the picture of an rfid.

"These are inserted through injections in human.... Mostly parents keep track of their children by implanting these chips in the child's body..."

"Brutal!" let out Arnav.

Ratore continues "Every move of the person is monitored in this technology including his heartbeat and his blood pressure.It can't be taken out also. If it is to be taken out, It is done only by the surgeon. So in this case, the person who has this chip is monitored every now and then... They can also fix a desired area for the person to move freely. If he changes his tracks, he might also be given shoot at sight order...."

Khushi says "Jail is better than monitoring every move of us. Implanting the chips in our body gives me chills in spine..."

Ratore says "It is legalized in most of the countries.. so they openly do it, well with prior license..."

Khushi then says "Do you think the person in this photo might have this chip implanted in this place..."

Ratore says "yes Khushi zoom the picture and see for yourself. You'll see an unusual bulge there. It means that the person has himself implanted with an RFID chip..." (The hand picture last episode).

Khushi then let out a shout.

Arnav asks "What happened??"

Khushi says "Nothing... shall we leave??"

Arnav says "ok Ratore we'll see you tomorrow.. It was a nice dinner. Thank you"

Ratore asks " But where are you going to stay ??? stay here instead na??"

Arnav says "maybe later but for the time being I have to go. so long Divya ...."

Khushi hugs Divya and they leave. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 287 2
It is a two-part Arshi Story. Let's peek into their life & get to know what misunderstanding is there between our star couple & how will it affect th...
77.8K 3.1K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
36.3K 4.3K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
198K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...