Rusger Oneshots

By Emo_warrior365

One thing I noticed in this fandom. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH RUSGER. and I'm probably not a good choice to do this... More

some stuff first: How to navigate
You just never learn, do you?
When can we meet again?
An easily flustered boyfriend
A Jealous Commie
Meet you at Hell's Moon?
Friends, Lovers or Brothers
When can we meet again? (part 2)
1.1k(and counting) reads special
Bed Head
A Demon and A Werewolf
A Demon and a Werewolf (part 2.)
2.3k(and counting omg) Special
The German Harem
Artworks!!!(6.5k Reads Special)
Let me Go
...hOw ThE HeCk dID tHiS gEt 10k+ ReAdS
When It's that Time of the Month
Incorrect Quotes part 2(10.9k read special)
Lasst uns feiern!!(Let us party!!)
See, this is What happens, when you get drunk in a Bad mood
Voting time :D
Schlaf ein (Go to Sleep)
Tangled up in You
A Blessing despite the Curse
Ice Skating with You
I got tagged :3
Incorrect Quotes part 3 (20k+ special)
Midnight snack
Vote for your Poison
Happy Valentine's day, meine liebe
tagged again (plus IncQ)
The Boathouse
Sing me to sleep
Harem Shenanigans 1.
Be Gay Do Drugs
32k Reads Special
Hallway Meeting
Harem Shenanigans 2.
Q and A (40k reads special)
First Watch
Beginnings
Soft Movie Night
One Sick Commie
One Sick Commie (part 2.)
The 50th Oneshot
Public Affection is not allowed in Hogwarts
Falling in-(love with you)-to the Ocean
Harem Shenanigans 3.
The German Harem (part 2.)
Lazy Sunday (Morning)
Lazy Sunday (Afternoon)
Lazy Sunday (Night)
Safe and Sound
My R
My R (part 2.)
Nightmares and Reality
Kidnapping a Demon leads to Getting Murdered
Cutting
Our Scars Make Us Stronger
Happy 'birthday', Deutschland!
Oktoberfest is cancelled and Ger is sad
RusGer's Love Song
'Tis the month of Autumn
Countryhumans but in Among Us
How to Keep a Demon in your House
Halloween Special
Bedtime snuggling for the soft feels
Cute Pregnancy Fluff Moments
Angsty Whump for the Soul
Snow day
New Year's Eve!
National Cuddle Up Day
Swastika
Demon's Guilt
Adorable Little Nerdy Nerd
Paper Airplane (Valentine's Day Special)
Wholesome Nesting and Cuddles
Office Problem
Bleeding Out
Kiss It All Better
Patching Up Our Broken Pieces
No Thoughts Just Airborne
Who had the Worst day?
Cuddling Undercover
Crystalized Meth
Say you won't Let Go
Say you won't Let Go (part 2.)
A needlessly long car drive and ice cream
Survivor
The 100th Oneshot
Family Gathering
Cigarette
Bouquets of Flowers (Valentine's Day Special)
Aerial
Childhood
A Little Thunderstorm
Abandoned Hospital
Childhood: Soviet Union Edition
Fairytales
Pack Nesting
Playdate
Birthday Wishes
Worst Nightmares: Germany
Worst Nightmares: Russia
Minishots in a Oneshot
Reunion
1945-1949
Cute Animals
Knowledge: Assignment
Knowledge: Self Defense
Christmas Eve
Tell me a Love Story
Berlin 1993
Handmade Gifts (Valentine's Day Special)
You were all my Family
Big Brother
Impromptu Dances
The 120th Oneshot
One Bed
Minishots in a Oneshot (part 2.)
5 Days to Christmas!
Hand Holding (Valentine's Day Special)

Kidnapping Both A Demon And A Werewolf Leads To-

1.4K 45 16
By Emo_warrior365

(Warnings: Getting Massacred, Blood, Holy Water burns, Non-consensual making out, and Death(Non-major character)) 

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ANGST I MISSED YOU-

I wrote this with speeeedddd XDXD

Thank you so much Shadowcat849 for the prompt!! It was so good and just *chef kiss* made me write it so fast because I could not keep away from it!!!

I hope I got everything that you wanted in it, I'm pretty happy with it and I hope you like it too!! 

As you can probably see from the title, this is a Demon and Werewolf AU story, and a sort of unplanned sequel for Kidnapping a Demon leads to Getting Murdered, so you might need to read that one first for some context if you haven't. 

Really hope you guys enjoy it! :D

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Germany was bored, there was nothing he could do in the house, and he was done pacing the rooms. "Russlanddd, can we do something?" He whined, dropping back into the couch his currently human werewolf boyfriend was sitting on, mending a couple of leather aprons. 

"I'm sorry, любовь, but I have to finish this as soon as I can." Russia answered back, tightening another stitch and biting off the access thread with his teeth. Germany groaned again, and made a small Hellfire flame in his palm, manipulating it and letting it dance around between his claws.

The human smiled as he watched him turn the orange-red flames into a five sharp petaled flower, then into a bat. Continuing his sewing, he reluctantly brought the needle through the tough leather again, grumbling in his mind. No man worth their manliness would willingly sit down at do this dreadful task, but still he was just an apprentice in the swordsmith shop he had to do whatever task was thrown at him.

Germany played with his fire a bit more, until he felt something shift and filled him with a sort of coldness. He shuddered, which caught the eye of his boyfriend, and extinguished his flame, drawing the heat back into himself. "Германия? Is everything alright?"

"No everything's fine." He waved Russia off, who was looking at him in concern. The demon smirked in his mind, realizing the chance he had now to gain the attention he wanted. "Oh noo, I'm feel so cold, the air is crushing me, I feel faint-" 

Russia stared as he leaned his body onto his shoulder with a thump, with a hand on his forehead as he continued to lament. "...okay I think you're overdoing it now-" 

"...yeah you're right. But seriously give me attention or I'll steal your lifeforce-" 

He chuckled and nudged Germany's head gently with his shoulder, who whined and continued to lean on him. "Why did you stop though, are you really okay?" 

"Check the clock. It's 3pm, right?" He said, sitting up and folding his bandaged wings as tightly as he could against his back before the pain set in again. Russia stood up and peered out of his window to look at the huge clock tower at the center of town. The two metal arms were indeed pointing at said respective numbers.

"Demonic creatures are at their strongest at 3am, which you mortals call the Devil's hour," Germany explained, checking the sharp horns at the tips of his wings. "But we also have our weakest point at the other turn of the clock."

"Supposingly, now is the 'holiest' hour. Because some holy God's son died here on Earth at this time or something I don't know do I look like I read the bible to you-" Russia laughed, and walked back to him. Germany quickly climbed onto his lap as soon as he sat down and purred, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him lovingly.

The human let him lead, pulling him closer and so letting him absorb some of his body heat. His lips were usually cold, being technically dead after all, but soft and gentle. 

They separated after a few more moments and just relaxed in each other's company. Germany curled up in his lap while he slowly started up his mending again. 

He was getting tired, the fact that he was only halfway done healing both his powers and his physical body, and now with whatever magic left that was healing him suppressed because of the hour, it was taking a toll on him. 

Germany slowly closed his eyes, trying to ignore a slight pulling feeling that started from his still heart, slowly spreading down to the rest of his body. He thought that it was a sort of side effect from his delaying healing because of the time, and that his wounds were acting up, but his brain was telling him that the pulling feeling was slightly too familiar.

He opened his eyes and looked down at his hands, seeing black smoke-like wisps slowly twisting and turning to form two familiar signils over his palms. "Oh shit-" He cursed softly, scrambling to get off Russia's lap. The signils twisted down his arms, circling his torso and down his legs until they reached the floor, and started to glow red.

"Germany?! Germany what's going on what's this?!" Russia exclaimed, standing up to grab his boyfriend's shoulder when he started to shake in fear. "Someone's summoning me Russ."

The demon grabbed his arms as the smoke formed a red circle around him on the floor, making him yelp in panic as the force of magic pulled him down like they were trying to pull him through the floor. "Nonono who is it?! Do you know?!" Russia shouted, gripping onto him as tightly as he could,

"I don't!! I don't know!" Germany shouted back as the circle yanked him down its magic's depths even faster, his knees were already in, and soon the rest of his body would be too. Russia pulled him into a tight hug, and Germany hugged him back just as tightly, breathing quickly. He bit back a sob as memories of his previous recent summoning came back to him, and curled his red tail tighter around himself.

"Look, I'll find you, okay? I swear-" Russia said as fast as he could, he had to go down on his knees already as he spoke, Germany was slipping away from him too fast. He wiped away a tear that had appeared from the corner of his eye and held his cheek, looking him straight in the eyes. "I'll come for you, just hold on-"

"I-I love you-" Germany blurted out when he was up to his chest already, pushing Russia away from him. "Ich liebe dich Russia don't-"

His voice got cut off as soon as he disappeared, and the red smoke dissipated, like nothing had happened except the floor being a little bit hotter. Russia panted heavily, slowly standing up. 

"dAMN IT-" He shouted angrily, slamming a fist into the wall and throwing open the door. He didn't care if people saw him, he needed to find Germany, but he didn't even know where to start. He could be anywhere, he could not even be on the same continent anymore. 

Suddenly a cloth clamped over his mouth, and his eyes widened in panic. Another person was behind him, obviously smaller than him in size, but equally matched in strength apparently. He couldn't shake him off, and he was breathing into the cloth faster and faster.

"Shhh go to sleep. You'll see your friend soon..." The person murmured, dragging him along as he felt his body weaken, and eventually, he slumped against him unconscious.

( 👿 🐺 👿 🐺 👿 🐺)

"Hehe...welcome back, Germany." 

Germany spun around as quickly as he could once he had appeared in his new surroundings, turning to face the voice. He spread his wings out defensively but screamed in shock when they hit the holding circle's barrier almost immediately, unlike last time, where he at least has some room to spread them out halfway.

 "Oh, I'll rather you not do that, you'll hurt yourself, my dear~" The altogether too familiar voice spoke again, accompanied by slowly approaching footsteps. His face paled as much as it possibly could as he faced Arthur again, his face leering into the circle right in front of him, now sporting a long scabbing wound that made his left eye close shut.

He looked at him up and down with his one good eye, looking surprised, then disdainful at the white bandages around his arms and legs and wings. Germany bared his fangs and snapped at him, threatening to bite of his face. Arthur jumped back just in time, and chuckled outside the magical barrier. 

"Hm, remember when you use to be like that during the first few days of the first time I captured you?" He said mockingly, making Germany freeze again, still growling under his breath. 

"Let's see how fast I get to break you down this time~" 

He turned heel and walked away from him, passing by a shorter, burly man. "Oh! I forgot to introduce you to my friend here,  Jack Ridgnen, renowned hunter, like me." He grinned, throwing his arm around his shoulder like they were best pals. The other man offered a half snarl at Germany, and crossed his arms.

"To be frank, I didn't really need him for you, of course. He doesn't even like your kind." Arthur continued to smile at Germany, with a look in his eyes that directly meant 'You're mine-'. Germany growled and curled his twitching tail closer to his body, trying not to touch the invisible magical barrier.

Jack growled under his breath and elbowed Arthur in the ribs, and pushed away his arm to go check on something at the other wall of the room they were in. Arthur hissed slightly in pain and glared at him, before turning his attention back to the demon.

"I got him to help catch your friend here!" He exclaimed, just in time when Jack flipped on a switch, turning on a bright light that shone a white circle around an unconscious, awfully familiar person, slumped over on the floor in heavy metal shackles clamped to his wrist, ankles and neck.  

Jack kneeled down and grabbed the person's jaw, punching him hard in the cheek with his other hand. Germany shouted as he saw the light blue eyes fly open, white hair dropping over them as soon as he jolted awake. 

"RUSSLAND!" He screamed out, and yelped when his body got thrown back from the magical barrier he was trapped behind, clutching his chest and arms in pain. The name stirred Russia to consciousness faster, and he looked around wildly, groaning as the bright light made his headache worse.

Arthur hummed, looking at Jack. "So that's his name, Russland. Sounds weird if I may say so, but what do I know about werewolves and how they name themselves." He laughed. Russia shook his head, and blinked when a shadow shield his face from the bright light. 

Jack was kneeled down in front of him again, looking into his eyes and examining his scarred hands. "W-Wa..what's going on here?" Russia stammered, pretending to still be distorted from being knocked unconscious by drugs and then awakened by a massive punch to the face. Blood dripped down the right side of his cheek and he hissed as the person in front of him touched the wound, held a vial to it and collected his blood.

"Good day, sir. Are you familiar with the term 'werewolves'?" Arthur said playfully as if he was talking to a very dim-minded child, resting his hands on his knees as he talked to Russia. "N-No-"

"Do you suppose, perchance, that you might be one yourself?"

"Arthur stop it." Jack finally cut in, keeping his vial of blood safe in his bag and standing up. He quickly grabbed a silver throwing knife from the bag and shot it out of his hand with lighting speed, imbedding it deep into the wall right next to Russia's head. "You, are going to tell us the location of the Prowler pack, or else...they'll be consequences."

Russia blinked slowly at them, acting dumb. He hadn't been in contact with that pack of wolves for years now, and he had no idea where they were. Even if he did know that, he wouldn't tell them, and could just continue on pretending that he wasn't anything more than a plain human, working an apprenticeship in the swordsmith ship in town.

Another knife whistled through the air and stabbed into the wall on the other side of his head, and he looked back at the human, startled. "Talk."

"I-I don't even know what you're talking about. What p-pack? Are you animal hunters? If so I don't think I can help you I'm a swordsmith-"

"Shut. Up. You reek of the curse, Russland -" Jack growled and approached him, lifting another silver knife glinting in the light up to his neck. Russia nearly growled back after hearing him say that name, pulling at his shackles, only to find that they were made of silver as well. "I'm not-"

"Oh Jack," Arthur spoke up, getting both their attention. "Maybe he doesn't understand what 'consequences' are. Why don't we give a demonstration?" He was standing next to Germany's circle, hands behind his back. 

Jack smirked, and nodded, moving out of the way so that he could see everything clearly. Russia started to panic, and pulled once more at his shackles, trying not to raise Jack's suspicion. There was no way he could help his demon, even if he could.

Arthur stood face to face with Germany, whose wings were twitching in anxiety. He kept glancing at Russia, who was staring at him worriedly. The human grinned and beaconed with his hand, and a sharp knife hurled through the air towards him from Jack's direction, which he caught easily.

"Now, let's get these pesky things off you first, hm~?" He said, and sliced through the bandages on his wings and wrists, making them fall to the ground. Germany tried to claw at him and dart away, but Arthur said out a stern 'Don't. Move.' and which, his body had to obey.

He yelped when he cut off his shirt as well, actually Russia's shirt, and left him bare chested. Arthur grinned and admired the top half of his body for a second, before going to examine his previous wounds. Germany tried to squirm away when he touched his wings, but the magic of the holding circle prevented him for disobeying his summoner's commands. 

"Beautiful~" He said softly, in a tone that made Germany's even more uncomfortable being in his presence half naked. "On your knees. Let's start." 

The command forced him down, and he tried not to show his panic when Arthur pulled out a bottle of holy water from behind his back and grinned at him. He could hear Russia's sounds of worry from his side of the room too, along with the metallic clinking sound of the shackles. 

"Hm, we'll go easy. Since, I want you alive~" Arthur hummed, and uncorked the bottle. He poured out some of the potent stuff into a little shot glass he somehow had made appear in his hand, filling it halfway. Germany tried to move again, breathing faster and faster as the water approached him.

"I'll ask you again so that you might get the chance to spare your friend there-" Jack said under his breath to Russia, glaring at him. "Where. Is. The pack."

"I...I Told you I don't-"

"Hand out." Arthur commanded, and Germany's right hand immediately shoot up and extended as close as it could to the barrier. He screamed as the water poured down and onto his palm, hissing and creating burns across his skin again.

"No!" Russia shouted as he heard his boyfriend scream, tugging on his shackles even harder. Arthur and Jack stayed silent, listening to the screams of pain in sick bliss. 

It hurt, it hurt so bad, probably because he didn't even have most of his store of power like last time, and his healing abilities were already occupied with his previous wounds, Germany thought as he tried to hold in his screams, breathing quickly through clenched teeth as he waited for the pain to pass. He couldn't let Russland worry about him, and he just hoped that both of them would get out of this alive. 

"That's it?" Jack said, in an annoyed tone. He grabbed the bottle from Arthur and walked back over, ready to dump to whole thing over the filthy demon's head. Arthur blocked him off and snatched back the bottle. "Do you think it's easy to get ahold of holy water?! And plus, I want him alive-" He pointed at Germany,

"I don't understand why you want that freak of a thing, you going to keep it like a pet or something?" He said. "Maybe. None of your business." Arthur struggled, and knocked him by the shoulder as he walked back to the werewolf, hiding in his human form. Jack rubbed his shoulder, and growled under his breath as he followed him.

"...you know, if you tell us what you know about the pack, we wouldn't have to hurt your friend over there." Arthur said in a soft voice, acting sympathetic. Jack scoffed, those creatures didn't deserve sympathy. 

Russia inhaled heavily, turning to face him. "I. Don't know. Anything about your pack." He barked out, straining against his shackles. Arthur sighed, and shrugged in a 'I tried' way. He walked back to Germany, poured another shot of holy water, and dumped it on his other outstretched hand.

Russia shut his eyes as Germany's screams rang through the room again, and pulled against the chains holding him down. He hated it, hated listening to the sounds of him being in pain and helpless to stop it, and curled his knees up to his chest as close as they could with the shackles binding his ankles to the floor. 

Once the pained shouting died down again, Russia opened his eyes to see Jack staring at him, and Arthur stood nearby. "Look, we just want to know where they are. Do you want to know why?"

"Because one of those bastards gave me this-" Arthur snarled, pointing to the long wound on his face. "Amongst other things..."

"Tell us where they are, and we'll let you and your friend go." Jack said. Arthur made a sound of protest, but was silenced by Jack. "You're probably also wondering how did I find you, and why I know you're a werewolf. Well don't worry about it, we'll never bother you again, and we wouldn't tell a soul."

Arthur stared, unconvinced at his partner's empty promises. The werewolf inhaled shakily, and pulled at his shackles again. "Just...please...don't hurt him anymore-"

"We won't, right when you tell us what you know." 

Russia stared at the ground again, trying to think of way he could tell them that he really had no idea where the pack was. But it was the only way he could save them both, and he didn't have the answer.

"I-I'm telling you t-the truth. I don't k-know where-"

"bullshit-" Arthur hissed out, and marched over to Germany angrily. The demon whimpered in pain again, unable to move as Arthur filled up the shot glass to the brim this time, malice in his eyes. 

His screams were ten times worse than previously, as the holy water was splashed across his upper arms and chest, hissing horribly and almost melting through his skin. Germany couldn't move his body at all, and screamed more as the pain got worse, his vision was turning black around the corners.

"ГЕРМАНИЯ!!!" Russia screamed out, pulling even harder against his chains and probably choking himself on the one on his neck. He fought harder when he saw his boyfriend's eyes roll to the back of his skull and his head slumped down to his chest, his body unable to fall as well because of the magic forcing him up even when he had fallen unconscious due to pain. 

Jack pulled Arthur back from where he stood near the summoning circle, and grabbed the bottle from him. He didn't know how to made the demon's body not...sit up like that anymore, so he just left it alone. Arthur shook him off his shoulder, and walked toward Russia slowly.

"...see what you made me do to your good friend?" He growled tiredly. Russia hung his head low, not willing to show them the tears that were falling down his face. Arthur leaned down to grip his jaw like he did with Germany, lifting him up to see him eye to eye.

He cocked his head to one side, trying to understand the emotions inside the werewolf's tear-filled eyes. "You love him." He whispered, tightening his grip until he was sure it must have hurt. But the werewolf gave no reaction. Arthur flung his jaw away, his own feelings conflicted. 

Jack watched, unknowing of the conversation that had gone between them before, as Arthur threw a hard punch at the werewolf's other cheek, and then brought his knee to his chin, continuing to punch and kick him. "Stupid. Disgusting beast. Worthless piece of space." He mumbled under his breath, before punching him hard on the nose.

"TELL ME WHERE THE PACK IS NOW!" He shouted, grabbing his white hair and yanking his head up, blood dripping down his nose and cheek. Russia took a deep breath and spat out a mouthful of saliva and blood at him, growling under his breath as he said out each word slowly.

"I. Don't. Know. Where. They. Are."

Arthur gave one more cry of outrage and slammed his elbow down hard on his temple, knocking him out cold. His last vision was Germany's unmoving body, frozen in place by magic of the circle, and his world turned black. 

( 👿 🐺 👿 🐺 👿 🐺)

"Hey."

"Wake up, dear~"

Germany gasped as a few droplets of holy water hit his face, making him jerk in pain and reach his hands up to his face. Wait, he could move his hands. His body was free too. There was no foreign magic holding him in the circle-

"Ah-, before you get too excited, this is only for a while, Germany~" 

He slowly blinked his eyes open, adjusting to the world of the living. He still felt so distorted, and felt dizzy from the pain that had caused him to faint just now. The holy water, the pain, Russia-

What happened to Russia-

"Shh don't move dear. You'll only hurt yourself more~" The voice spoke again, and suddenly Germany felt a sharp pain on his hands, and hissed, trying to pull away. It must be his newest wounds, but that would mean that someone was touching them.

He blinked his eyes again, trying to focus, and came face to face with Arthur, who grinned widely. "There you are~"

"N-No w-what are y-you-" Germany breathed out, hissing in pain as Arthur touched his hands again, which were both red, burnt and blistering. He then moved on to touch his arms, and then down to his waist. Though his touches were gentle, and as light as a feather, it made Germany even more and more uncomfortable.

"I just want to say...I'm sorry for injuring you too much just now, I let my anger take over my actions." Arthur mumbled, leaning closer to him, next to his ear. It was then he realized they were laying on the floor, and the lines that made up the holding/summoning circle he was in just now was just a few meters away. One of them was specially rubbed off slightly so that the spell was temporarily broken, freeing him.

"Will you forgive me, my dear?" The human asked him, rubbing his hands up and down the sides of his bare torso gently. Germany flinched, and tried to make his body know that he shouldn't feel anything other than disgust for those touches, he was Russland's only.

Arthur growled and gripped the demon's wounded hand again, making him yelp in pain. One of the blistered popped, and he flinched, trying to pull free, but only making it hurt worse. 

"I'll take very good care of you, you'll be my special pet, Germany~" He said lowly into his ear, making the demon shiver. From fear. He didn't like this, and he felt violated, but he was still holding on to his hand, and also touching him inappropriately in the meantime.

Jack was nowhere to be seen, he assumed he had left. Germany whined when Arthur started to bit his neck and shoulder, licking across his uninjured skin like he was a tasteful meal. He couldn't push him away, one being too weak and distorted at the moment, and two, he was trapped. Arthur's hands were on both sides of him, one of them holding on to his injured hand and forcing him stay still due to pain, and his body was slightly on top of him, making sure he was properly trapped to the floor. This was worse than any holding circle.

"N-no s-stop-" He managed to hiss out, with a weak attempt to push him off his body. That apparently only angered Arthur again, and he growled and pinned him down by the neck, making him gag and choke. "I am your master now, and you will do as I say-"

He leant down and continued biting, making Germany panic even more, and he tried screaming, shouting curse words at him and trying to throw him off. Arthur was stronger at this stage despite being only human, and could effectively crush his windpipe. "Shut. Up. Or I'll make you, you demon slut-"

"You think I don't know what you are? You're a incubus, you've probably slept with countless women and men, you've robbed them of their virginity, their purity, you cursed them to eternity in Hell." 

Germany scrambled against the hands pressing down on his throat. He may not need to breath but it still hurt, and it wouldn't be nice to walk around with a flatten throat. Arthur's words were breaking him down, just like he said he would, and he kicked him harder, tears gathering in his eyes

"Does your Russland know? Does he know when he's here, pretending to be human, you go around nights to bang people? Huh?" Arthur said louder, looking straight at where the human werewolf was still chained up, body slumped on the floor, eyes closed and breathing ever so softly. Germany cried out in pain and sobbed, twisting his head around and screaming out for him.

The human gripped his jaw like he did times before, and brought his lips closer to his. Germany bared his fangs, threatening to bite him, but Arthur ended up winning, overpowering him in terms of strength. He shut his eyes tightly as he tried to forget the situation, forget his lips pressed against his own against his will, and begging him in his mind to stop. Arthur didn't stop, continuing to kiss him, moaning into his mouth as he felt tears go down the demon's pretty face.

He slipped his tongue into his mouth, brushing against the sharp fangs, feeling every cold, yet soft corners of his inner cheek, and moaned louder as he felt his pants tighten even more between his legs. "You're mine now Germany. Forget him. He'll never love you the way I will~"

Russia stirred as he slowly came out of the darkness of unconsciousness, feeling his headache worsen. He heard noises, and tried to shake himself awake, looking around. It sounded rough, and like crying. He growled as he blinked again to clear his blurry vision.

Germany. His demon, where was Germany. The thought made him lift his pounding head and look at where he should be in the holding circle. It was empty. Russia panted, looking around frantically. He could still hear the voices, they were coming from this room.

"Kiss me back-" Arthur growled, forcing down Germany's neck again when he feebly pushed his face away. The demon snarled weakly and gathered what remained of his strength and courage, raking his claws down his face, making the human shout in pain as the claws broke skin and ruined the other side of his face. He dug his fingers into the still fresh wound on Germany's chest, making him scream out in agony and jerk away from him violently.

Russia snapped his head up and strained against the shackles, locking on to the two bodies on the floor, one of them who's screams sounded just like Germany. He bit his lip so as to not make a sound, so the other person wouldn't know that he was awake. He didn't know if it was Arthur or Jack, but either way he was going to murder them no matter what. 

The shackles wouldn't give, and he was powerless against silver. Germany screamed again, and Russia felt his body jerked in a almost familiar way. He tensed as the familiar feeling of the wolf's spirit took over, turning his eyes yellow as he heard his shirt rip and fall to the ground.

Both Arthur and Germany looked up as a loud animalistic roar rang through the room, and the shackles rattled. The werewolf had appeared, pulling twice as hard on the shackles than chained him down as saliva dripped down its jaws, growling and snapping its razor sharp fangs like the wolfish beast it has transformed into.

Arthur quickly stood up, leaving Germany still on the floor while he ran for the door, keeping his eyes on the wolf. They widened when the walls holding the other end of the chains clamped on his wrists started to crack, the bricks crumbling down by raw strength. 

Russia, or more likely the gone-berserk wolf spirit ripped the chains free, and howled. Arthur was scrambling for the door now, until suddenly he was tripped and fell face first to the ground. Germany was latched on to his leg, fangs exposed in a snarl and he dug his claws into the muscles in his calf, making him shout in pain.

The werewolf slashed at the ground with its claws, pulling the chains binding his ankles out of the concrete. The silver chain still on his neck strained, but didn't break free. He growled again and slashed the wall, making a whole chunk of brick fall off what remained of the wall, still attached to the chain. 

"SHIT-" Arthur cursed loudly, and raised his other leg to kick the demon off him. Germany screamed and let go, turning away from him in pain. The human scrambled up to his feet and tried to run, only to be met face to face with a werewolf pouncing over him, bringing him down to the ground again. 

There was no time for him to even beg for mercy, as the wolf's huge jaws came down on him. Germany curled up with his wings surrounding him protectively and turned away, squeezing his eyes tight as the sounds of flesh tearing, bones breaking and screams of agony rang loudly through the room. He could smell blood, everywhere, and he was sure some of it has even splashed on to him.

Once the screams stopped completely, he slowly turned over to see the scene. Arthur was nothing more than, well...he didn't even want to describe it. And he was a demon, he had seen worse. But the hulking figure of the werewolf, breathing heavily with blood dripping down its massive jaws and staining his white fangs red, yellow lamp-like eyes unseeing except for the raw desire of blood and murder, crouched over the remains of a body, made his heart sink. Right now, it...it was truly a beast.

He slowly sat up, keeping his wings still and folded as closely as possible to his back, to show that he wasn't trying to be threatening. Germany gasped in pain when he pressed his injured hands on the floor, making the werewolf's eyes turn to him. "R-Russland-" He choked out, slowly reaching out a hand.

For a moment, he panicked, as the huge wolf paced toward him, claws clicking on the floor and growling under its breath with its bloody fangs exposed. He couldn't help it, his wings opened up as a defensive act to make himself seem bigger, and he scrambled to his knees, claws out in fear. "Russia It's me, Germany!"

Those eyes didn't seem to recognize him at all, and soon the wolf's snout was right in front of his face, its hot, blood-smelling breath nearly overwhelming. "Russland, I know you're still in there, snap out of it-" He said quickly, his own instincts forcing him to growl as well. The wolf snapped its jaws together, making him yelp and raise his clawed hand in defense. It hesitated, eyeing the equally bloody claws of the demon.

"I don't want to hurt you, Russ. Please-" Germany said, a edge of a plea in his voice. He forced down his wings and retracted his claws, holding both injured palms up to show that he meant no harm. The wolf didn't move, and slowly closed its mouth, looking at him.

He jolted as the wolf bowed down its head to nuzzle his right palm, then lick him gently. The yellow eyes closed for a short while as the wolf's spirit slowly let go, letting Russia's human consciousness regain a little bit of control. Germany smiled in relief and gently scratched the back of his ear, nearly sobbing as he pulled his boyfriend into a hug. 

"Германия..." He mumbled softly, and leant against him, still maintaining his four-legged werewolf form. "I'm here, you're fine, we're both fine, we got to get out of here soon but we're okay-" Germany whispered, stroking his fur. Russia let out a weak attempt of a laugh and pulled his head away from his embrace.

The demon quickly got to work at releasing him from the shackles still hanging from his neck and limbs, breaking them apart with his bare hands easily even in his injured and weakened state. Russia couldn't do it because of the weakness to silver in werewolves. Germany gripped the one tight around his neck and pulled his hands apart, making the metal tear into pieces as if it was nothing but paper.

He gasped in relief as it came off, finally able to breathe comfortably again. His wrists and ankles were also rubbed raw from the shackles, it looked like the both of them would be matching for a while. Germany dumped the shackles and chains in a pile next to them, and hugged his wolf tightly again, burying his face in his thick fur, not caring about the blood on them anymore.

"...We should probably go." Russia said after a few more moments together, getting a nod from him. Germany carefully climbed up his back, holding on to the scuff of his fluffy neck. He was bigger than an average wolf, and so could carry the curled up demon with ease. He slowly pulled open the door, and looked around. There didn't seemed to be anyone in sight, not even Jack, and right opposite them was freedom already. The front door of whatever hideout house they were in faced straight into the forest, where he knew they'll be safe.

He made sure Germany was still holding on tightly on his back, and took of in a sprint. When they crashed through the forest, he grinned wolfishly and ran faster, hearing Germany laugh on his back as the wind hurled pass them. The demon hadn't felt wind rushing pass him like this since the last time he was airborne, and that was weeks ago. 

It was already night, they had been trapped for an whole afternoon and evening. Hopefully, unless it had be a whole two days instead. But there was no moon at all. It was the night of the new moon, and only the stars were to be seen. How did the wolf spirit inside him activate without it? Germany didn't know, his guess was that Russia had gotten better control of it, and the combined rage and emotions he had felt had triggered it.

But right now, he didn't care. They were free, hopefully for the best, and they could keep running through the safety of the forest as much as they wanted.

Suddenly, they both heard the sound of a gun cocking from their heightened hearing abilities, and Russia skidded to a stop. They stared as a short, burly shadow stepped out of the trees, pointing a gun at them. Germany snarled under his breath and slid of his werewolf's back, red tail lashing behind him.

"You freaking monsters murdered Arthur, huh?" Jack growled, glaring between them as he held his gun tightly in his hands. He wasn't intimidated by the demon, he told himself in his mind, and he forced himself to lock on to his target, the werewolf. Russia bared his fangs as well, his head low as he stood besides his demon, his back arched slightly so that he looked bigger.

Jack didn't waste anymore time, and took a deep breath. The gun fired, and a silver dart whistled through the air, aimed at Russia. Though Germany tried to block it, the dart traveled through the air faster than a bullet, and pierced through the wolf's pelt and into his skin. 

He howled in pain and dropped to the ground, convulsing painfully as his form started to shift back to human again. Germany's eyes burst into angry Hellfire flames as he screeched terrifyingly, opening his wings to the full extend despite his injuries and baring his razor sharp fangs. The true image of a demon from Hell. Jack dropped the gun, sorely realizing his foolishness for coming out here and chasing the monsters down on his own. Now, he may not even be escaping with his life.

He turned tail and ran, for only a few steps before he was struck by a flying object, and landed on his face in the dirt. Germany screeched and dug his claws into his shoulder, flipping him around and biting down hard over his windpipe, consumed with rage just like how Russia was a few minutes ago.

Jack let out one last gurgling scream before he died, his body going limp under the demon. Two reowned hunters of the supernatural forces, gone in a night. May their souls rot in Hell. Germany released his throat and spat out what he had bitten off, panting as he came down from the high of rage, his eyes dimming back to its normal glow. 

Russia, now human(and naked) groaned from were he still lay behind him, and he quickly ran back over to him. "Hold still-" Germany mumbled softly, holding on to his side where the silver dart was still imbedded in his flesh, and pulled it out as gently as he could. Russia still hissed painfully and gripped the grass underneath them, and flopped down in relief when the dart finally came out of his body and was flung as far away as possible.

Germany carefully wiped away the small droplet of blood that oozed out before the wound closed itself. He sighed, feeling spent after killing the human and over exerting himself. His wings throbbed painfully as he slowly wrapped them around Russia and himself, keeping them warm. 

"Г-Германия-"

"Shh... it's okay. He's dead. You're safe-" He mumbled tiredly, running a hand through the white locks of hair he'd come to love in his boyfriend's human form. "We should get back to your house, come on-" He hissed, trying to get up. 

"No. Stay here," Russia whispered, grabbing on to his wrist by accident. Germany wince in pain from the wounds there and pulled away quickly. "Crap I'm sorry I'm so sorry my love-"

"It's alright. I'm okay..." Germany said, trying to block out Arthur's last few words and actions on him. He's dead, he reminded himself frantically as tears threatened to spill over. He'll never hurt us again. Russia gently reached up a hand to cup his cheek lovingly, something that Arthur could have never done to him.

"Rest. We're safe here. We'll go back in the morning." He murmured, seeing how hurt and tired his demon was. His own body felt sore all over too because of his transformation to wolf and back, and he really didn't want to move anymore. He gently coaxed him to lay down beside him on the grass, and rubbed the base of his wings soothingly. Germany flinched in surprise, but didn't move away.

They curled up facing each other, and Germany pulled his wing over them like a blanket. He curled up further into the warmth of Russia's chest, shaking slightly. The human werewolf noticed, and wrapped his arm around his waist gently, holding him in a half embrace as he watched him slowly doze off, but kept startling awake, his glowing eyes the only close source of light they had.

Russia rested his chin gently over his head, letting him hide in the crook of his neck. The night was dark, and they were hidden by the trees, no one should stumble upon them. "Go to sleep. I'll keep you safe, I promise." He whispered one more time, feeling his own eyelids drooping by the day's events. 

Germany bit his lip nervously and looked around one more time, before reluctantly closing his eyes and curling up into Russia's embrace, his thin red tail slowly stilling and wrapped around his legs, showing that he truly had fallen asleep. 

The werewolf sighed, and held on tighter to his waist as he closed his eyes as well, not wanting to let go even when he slowly fell asleep. Germany trusted him, he promised to keep him safe, and he intended to keep that promise, for as long as he could, and even beyond that in death. If Heaven be so merciful.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A bit sad that I had to kill off two perfectly good antagonists :'( 

shame. They would have brought so much potential into the AU

welppp time to make new ones! >:D

Thank you guys for reading!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
86K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...