Medical Pro Hero: Deku

By Yashina_13

Deku, witnessing his mother dying in front of him with her blood all over the living room, he vowed that he w... More

Part 1: Shattered Dream
Part 2:Mom, I'm sorry..
Part 3 : Interrogation
Part 3.5 : Interrogation
Part 4 : *idunnowhattoput* (Edited)
Not a chapter but its important
Part 5 : Meeting Eraserhead's Family (Edited)
Part 6 : Izuku's studies
Part 7 : No swearing!
Part 8 : Sludge villain
Part 9 : Explanation
Part 10 : Chaos
Part 11: Library
Part 12 : Illusion
Part 13 : Cassidy
Part 14: Results
Part 15: Shopping
Decision
Part 16: First Day in Medic School
Part 17: First Patrol
Part 18: Close
Special Series (Part 1)
Part 19: Festival (2)
Part 20: Advice
Part 21: The night before the exams
Part 22: Start
Apparently, I got tagged
Hi hi
Quick add-ons
Part 23: Orientation

Part 19: Festival- (1)

580 13 1
By Yashina_13

Izuku's POV

Since Author was supposed to do the time skip BUT she was lazy, so I will be the one to do it! *insert proud face*
Well, it's already 6pm and that's the time I will be attending with Kacchan. I scrolled down in our text or in short, "backread" to see what time. I clearly forgot since I was doing assignments that are so much stressful. Now I know how you feel Author ╥﹏╥. So anyway, this is the text again:

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Kacchan~

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): WHAT??
I'M BUSY YOU KNOW!

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: O-O you are?? I'm sorry!!

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Just tell me what you want..

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Well.. The festival are coming up..

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Get to the point. I'm running out of load.

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: Can you accompany me there???

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): TIME???

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: O-Oh- You agree!? Well that's surprising. I thought you are busy??

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): TELL. ME. WHAT. TIME.

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: E-Ehm.. 6 pm...

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): Tsk.. Noted. I'll fix my schedule..

Broccoli Boi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤: ;O really?! TY Kacchan~

Angry Pomeranian (#`皿'): T-Tsk.. Welcome nerd.

- End of conversation -

I still cannot move on about Kacchan stuttering through text and saying polite words. I was "watching" TV and Toshi is now here. I didn't even know if dad still loves him because he never asked about him a while ago. He was just sleeping all day, waiting his cacoon to break and become a beautiful butterfly soaring across the sky. He also went outside to patrol overnight. It was now 5:30pm. I calmly went to my room to change my clothes into a kimono one. I've red doujinshis that has a festival like that and because of that, the protagonist met his "Mr. Right". I found it cringey but I believe in it like a little child. As I changed, I walked down the stares and my brother stared at me for a couple of seconds and looked back away mumbling something. I didn't hear what he had said, unfortunately. As I picked up my pocket money he came up to me and asked, " Izuku, where are you going? " " I'm going to the festival! " I replied giving him a million watt smile. " With? " He continued. " Uhh... With Kacchan! " " Him only? " " Of course. " " Are you sure? " " Yeah. Why? Are you sus? " " Nani?? This is NOT among us. " I just laugh and wave at him while going outside. I was still waving at him so, I bumped into a post. " A-Ah! Sorry. " Nothing replied.. I looked up and saw a post not a person. E. M. B. A. R. R. A. S. S. I. N. G. " Sorry, I thought you're a human" I quickly apologized. I was pierced by reality making me realize that I'm talking to an object. I blushed furiously and looked back seeing brother laughing his guts off and took a video of it. I just hope he didn't post it online. I replicated Kageyama's glare and shot it at him. Got a problem? I am a fan of Haikyuu. And I'm proud. He hurriedly went back to our house. I tried to forget that thing but he's loyal. Very loyal. I sighed in defeat and blushed mildly hoping that the people won't see it. Little did I know, My phone was buzzing from the texts Kacchan sent.
As I arrived I saw Kacchan with his signature face. " What fucking took you so long?! " he shouted right at my face. Ew. " Toshi did. " I tried to smile but I clearly failed. " Why you blushing? " ( I intentionally made it wrong grammar. ) " Thats a story I dont want you to know. " Be fore he could say anything, I cut him off. " Now let's go! The festival is waiting for us! " I dragged him hurriedly and excitingly inside the street where it is held.

_________________________________________

656 words

I know. Its still short but at least I updated right? Anyways, we still need to vlog for our very 'lucky' subject so... That doesn't concern you so see you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
804K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
492K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc