Billionaire's Untamed

By _MidnightDreamer01_

This is a spin-off/ Sequal of Mr. Billionaire's love. PREVIEW: Xander Crawford has his mother pestering him t... More

BILLIONAIRE'S UNTAMED
|| Chapter 1 ||
||Chapter 2||
||Chapter 3||
||Chapter 4||
||Chapter 5||
||Chapter 6||
||Chapter 7||
||Chapter 8||
||Chapter 9||
||Chapter 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
|| Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||
||Chapte 24||
||Chapter 25||
||Chapter 25.1||
||Chapter 26||
||Chapter 27||
||Chapter 28||
||Chapter 29||
||Chapter 30||
||Chapter 31||
||Chapter 33||
||Chapter 34||
||Chapter 35||
||Chapter 36||
||Chapter 37||
||Chapter 38||
||Chapter 39||
||Chapter 40||
EPILOGUE

||Chapter 32||

6.4K 271 51
By _MidnightDreamer01_

"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

~ ALEXIS ~

"I want to go back to work," I whined, stomping my foot on the ground to grab his attention.

"No, the doctor said to rest." He says between his jogging.

"He said that 3 days ago! I am perfectly fine now. Look at me." I swirl around to prove my point.

He paused his treadmill and heaved a sigh. "You promised, you would listen to me."

"I am listening." I shrug. "I didn't promise to obey," I added in a small voice.

He folded his arms, staring at me narrow-eyed. "Do you want me to talk to George? I can do that." 

I scrunch up my face and huff in frustration. "Ok, fine, but today is the last day. I am going to work from tomorrow." I countered, almost yelling.

"We will see." He leans down for a kiss, but I suck my lips into my mouth, so he can't, and ran out of the room.

Stubborn bitch!

I went back to watching some random videos on YouTube. Xander won't let me do anything and I was bored out of my mind. "Oh, Trish!" I yell happily when I saw her coming through the door. "Great, I was getting bored. Let's go out for lunch."

She shook her head, chuckling. "I am sorry, Alex. I am only here to give the boss these files. I have to go back to the office soon."

"Oh, come on, stay, please. Should I ask him-" She didn't even let me complete the question. "No, I already took a long leave, and have a lot of pending work." She smiles. "I will come after work." She assured, looking behind me. "Mr. Crawford, here are the files you asked for."

"Thank you, Trisha." He nods, taking the files out of her hand. Trisha leaves shortly after that and Xander went to work in his study.

I was again alone and left with my thought of the day of my parent's visit. 

They bombarded me with multiple questions, which I tried to answer as naturally and calmly as possible. They were freaking out like crazy and even forced me to come back home... permanently.

Not thanks to their freak out, the Crawford's, who just came to see me, found out about the stalking incident and were incredibly worried. Nolan even increased security around the penthouse. 

Talk about an overreaction!

Thankfully though, Xander and Trisha didn't tell them about my chasing fiasco. We just told them I fell accidentally. I know if they found out about that, they would've taken me with them, for sure.

Mom and dad refused to leave me here but agreed only after Xander promised to look after me.

LOOK AFTER ME. ME! A freaking 28 years old woman who is perfectly fine to take care of herself.

It irked me, but I decided not to defy them since I want to live and work here.

"What do you want for lunch?" Xander's voice pulls me out of my reverie as he comes to sit beside me.

"Why don't you decide? Since you are already deciding everything for me." I huffed, turning and sliding away from him.

He breathes out, pulling me near him. "Don't get mad. I just want you to get well soon."

"But I am alright now," I argued. He rose his eyebrows. "You got dizzy and almost fell down the stairs yesterday." 

I blinked, staring away from him. "I-I am naturally clumsy." I lied. He rolls his eyes. "Right."

"I am bored, Xander. I need to do something. I can't sit around like this." I groaned. "Oh, wait- how about I do my work from here? I mean I don't have to go to the office?"

He shrugs. "Sure, but that too limited, I don't want you to strain yourself." I grinned, hearing the positive reply. "Ok, whatever you say!" 

He chuckles, ruffling my hair. "So, tell me now, what do you want for lunch?"

"Thai chicken curry and coconut rice?" I licked my lips.

"What?" He furrowed his eyes. "I saw it yesterday on Tv, it looked so amazing! I really want to try it." I pout. 

He laughs, leaning in to kiss my lips. "Ok, I am going to order, you go back to your TV." And I obliged happily.

.

My phone started ringing. 

"Hello." I drag, sleepily.

"How are you? We heard about the accident." I heard Emmette's panicked voice. "Is Logan really back?" Nate shouts.

I sat up in the bed, rubbing my eyes, and looked around. It was starting to get dark outside. "Geez, chill, I am ok. And I am sorry for not informing you about Logan, but you heard it right, he is back."

"June told us about the stalking. Is that true?" Emmette asked. "Did you catch him yet?" Nate added to his husband's question.

"Yes, it is true, and no we haven't caught him yet. We don't have any evidence against him." I sighed.

"Oh, god. I should have killed him that day." Emmette mumbled, however, I heard him clearly. It was true though. When he found out about the stalking he almost lost his shit that day, and if not for my dad, he would have actually hit him bad.

"Video call! We want to see you!" Nate forced.

And I obeyed, calling them. "See, I am ok." I place my phone on the table and step back to give them a 360 spin. "There's nothing to worry about. I am alright." I shrug, sitting down on the chair.

We talked for almost an hour and Emmette kept reminding me about the self-defense lessons I took from him and his colleagues. Did I mention Emmette was a boxing coach? 

Yes, I learned my solid punches from him. His co-worker was a coach of taekwondo, so he taught me some of the moves, enough for me to hurt someone and run away.

"Do not stay alone, and please, for god sake, listen to your boyfriend. He is a sensible man." Emmette appraised.

"Hey, I am a sensible woman," I argued.

Nate snorts. "Yeah, keep believing that, why don't you-" Nate stopped in the middle as his eyes snapped to something behind me. "Holy moly, that some young hot meat." He shrieks making Emmette frown. "Babe."

What?

I crane my neck to the back and saw Xander in a sweat-soaked tank top, wiping his face with a towel. Man, that was a hot sight. "Xander?" I called out, chuckling.

He didn't listen. I saw his airpods were plugged in. "Did he worked out?" Nate breathes out.

"I guess so." I shrugged. "And stop sexualizing my boyfriend!" I scold, narrowing my eyes at him.

He wasn't listening to me though, instead, he was craning his neck to sneak a peek at Xander. "Wo-Wo-Woah." His widened eyes were suddenly get covered by his husband that made me turn around again. 

I saw Xander take off his shirt, exposing his ripped muscles, and dapped the towel on his body. I laughed out loud seeing an oblivious Xander minding his own business with his earphones on.

Feeling my stare, Xander looks up at me and frowns. He takes off his AirPods, asking. "Why are you laughing?"

"You just gave Nate and Emmette a nice strip show," I laughed, pointing at my phone.

His eyes widen as he takes the nearest pillow to cover up his body. "G-Good evening, sir." He shuttered as his ears turn red.

"Yes." Emmette's voice grew hard while Nate kept hitting his hands off his eyes. "Let me see!" He screams.

"You guys should rest, we will talk to you later, and remember the lessons I taught you. You could use it on ANYBODY." He emphasizes 'anybody' while eyeing Xander. 

"Let me see the hottie-" Nate's scream was cut off when Emmette disconnects the call.

"That was embarrassing." Xander groans, falling on the bed. "Why didn't you tell me?" His voice came out muffled as he pressed the pillow on his face.

"I tried to call your name, but you didn't listen." I shrugged. "What are you embarrassed about? You have a body to die for," I licked my lips, seeing his toned chest in the display, and went to sit on his thighs.

He throws the pillow away and pulls himself up on his arms to stare at me. "Thanks, but they are Trisha's parents and they almost saw me naked!"

"I am sure, they were impressed. Nate sure was." I laughed, leaning in to peck his lips. Before I could back off, Xander bites my lower lip, pulling me down with him. I moaned when his hands caress my butt before giving it a strong squeeze.

He turns us over and pushes me back to the bed without breaking the kiss. My hands slide down to his sweats, playing on the waistband. Xander shook his head, pulling away. "No, no, no." He mumbles to himself. "You have to get better first."

"I am better now," I whisper, moving my mouth up to meet his. "It's ok, Xander." I moaned his name, pushing his sweats down. 

"Alex," He groans, pushing his tongue between my lips. My hands roam all over his shoulder and back as he began to kiss my jaws trailing the kisses to my neck.

The doorbell rang. 

"NOOO!" I groan, falling back on the bed. "Not now!" I screamed, frustrated. 

Xander laughs, placing a soft kiss on my neck, and pulls me up by my hands. "It must be Em and Eva, you go first. I will join after a shower."

"Can I join you?" I bat my eyelids, licking my lips, seductively. 

His face scrunched up, seemingly disgusted by my reaction. "Don't ever do that again."

"Bitch." I threw a pillow at him as he ran into the bathroom, laughing wildly. 

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

"Oh my god! That sounds romantic!" 

"It was so corny!" 

Eva was telling us about the 3 dates she went with Andrew and mine and Emerald's thoughts about the idea of an ideal date don't exactly match.

"What are you talking about? It's super romantic!" She argued.

"No, it's not." I shrug.

"Yes, it is."

"No, it's-" I was cut off by Xander. "What are you girls arguing about?"

"She is saying a movie date and then walk on the beach at night is corny! Tell her it's not!" She complained to Xander.

Xander pursed his lips looking between us. I laughed, seeing his expression. I think I know what's his answer's gonna be. "It is corny." He shrugs, confirming my thoughts.

That's my man!

"Wah, I am surrounded by romantically impaired people," Emerald breathes out, shaking her head, exasperatedly. 

"Who went on a date?" He asks, sitting beside me and drapes his arms around my shoulder. 

"Emerald and Liam." I quickly said before they start shuttering. "YES!" Emerald yells, a little too loud.

"Ok, good. Calm down." Xander flinches at her loud voice.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you have so much work to do? Go, do it now." I said to Xander.

"Are you throwing me out?" He countered.

I nod. "Yes. Go away."

He scoffs. "This is my house."

"What's your point?" I raise my eyebrow. He pouts. "Nothing."

I pat his head, grinning. "Good boy, now go." 

We heard a giggle and turn to Emerald. "So, you guys decided to give this a chance?" She asked, smiling.

"What?" Xander questions back.

"Your trial period is long over, so I guess, you guys decided to give your relationship a chance?" She asks.

I bite my lower lip when Xander frowns. "Jesus, I almost forgot about that horrible trial fiasco." He whispers, glaring at me.

Emerald and Eva looked at us confused when I started giggling. "He is saying, Yes," I told them. "I finally agreed, seeing how desperately he liked me. I have a very big heart." I nod.

"Awe." Emerald eye watered. "I still can't believe Xander was capable of doing something so romantic." She sniffs, dramatically.

"Me too." Eva nodded, agreeing.

"Well, that's my queue to leave." He stands up, murmuring a few curses, and leaves the room. 

I burst out laughing while Eva and Emerald looked confused. "What was that?" Eva questions.

"Nothing, he just gets emotional thinking about us," I answer, dismissingly. "Anyway, what else did you guys do?"

Eva starts blushing. "Well, we went to all these places where he thought we were safe from getting caught." She chuckles. "Although sometimes it gets tiring, dating in secrecy is so much fun! And that too when you do it with someone you love." She squeals.

I chuckle, looking at her excitement. "That's amazing. I am so happy for you."

"Me too," Emerald says as her smile turns into a smirk. "So, now, going back to the good stuff. Did you finally lose your oh-so-precious virginity?" 

Eva shook her head. "Not yet. We made out, a LOT, but that's it. He wants to take it slow."

"Really? I never knew he was so thoughtful," Emerald says.

She nods. "I know. He is really sweet and caring, he does everything to make me comfortable around him." 

"But..." I provide, sensing the need for it.

She sighs, sliding to the edge of her seat, and leaned towards us like she was gonna tell us a secret. "But... the thing is... um... he is being all too cautious and sometimes he seems borderline scared/guilty to be seen with me. Even after 3dates, I had to almost beg him to hold my hands in public and he still holds it like I am a 5year old kid that he is taking to show the city." She shakes her head. 

"It sometimes feels like I am out shopping with one of my brothers rather than my boyfriend." She grits her teeth. "But then we come home and when we are alone he behaves completely different. He would just hug me, shower me with kisses. It's... you know... almost like he didn't wanna be seen in public with me."

"He may be taking care of your comfort. You've to remember that you are his best friend's sister." Emerald tried to assure her.

"I know, but when he is out with me, can't he go out with JUST me, Evangeline, and not Xander's sister. It sometimes gets a little... you know." She shrugs. "Maybe I sound desperate, but I have waited for this for so many years, and now when it's finally happening... I can't help but feel as if I somehow pressured him into this."

My lips pursed in anguish. She shouldn't be feeling like this. "Don't think like that, Eva."

She shrugs as her eyes water. "I asked him if he was scared of getting caught or guilty about us. He didn't say anything just told me to be a little patient with him since it was a big step for him and he is keeping his friendship at stake for my sake." She sighs, slouching back. "I mean I understand what he is saying, but..." She breathes out. "Maybe I am overthinking, I don't know."

"Oh, honey." I walk to her and pats her back. "It's gonna be ok."

"What if..." She gulps as her eyebrows knit together. "What if he isn't the man I imagined him to be or this relationship... it didn't turn out to be as amazing as I have thought, Alex? I mean what if he just realizes I am not enough and leaves me? I-I don't know what I will do if it happens." She sniffles.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. He would never do that to you, don't worry," I assured, looking at Emerald who stares back at me with worry. "Yes, he loves you too, don't worry. He will come around." Emerald replies.

Eva breathes out. "You are right. I have waited for 7 years, I can wait some more, I guess."

We nod, not knowing what else to say.

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

The next morning, my phone rang while I was working. It was Jade.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked, worriedly.

"Yes." She sighed. "I actually called to ask for a favor."

"Anything, tell me," I replied.

"Well, the thing is, you know how Jace was supposed to be handling Mr. Jones's work right?" I was alerted when she mentions Logan. "Yes, I know." I retort. 

"Since he is in hospital, George appointed Karina in his place. She went for two days and then Mr. Jones called to ask for another replacement. He complained her behavior was inappropriate and she made his fiance uncomfortable." She continues.

I gasp. "Oh, god."

"Yeah, although Karina claims otherwise, she says she didn't do anything and behaved like a professional." She pauses. "We don't know who is saying the truth, so, George appointed me for today's meeting since everyone else is very busy with their projects. I said yes, thinking I could make it, but it turns out there is some issue with the hospital payments, and I don't think I can make it today." She says, carefully. 

"Do you want me to do it for you?" I questioned, knowing where this was going. 

"Yes? I know you are on medical leave, but I have no one else to turn to. If you feel comfortable, can you please visit his place?" She hesitated. "If you can't, just tell me, I will try to manage somehow." She added quickly.

This is actually perfect, I wanted to meet Logan again. So, I agreed almost immediately. "Oh, that's ok. Sure."

"Oh, god, Really?" Her voice was filled with relief. "Thank you so much, I owe you a big one, Alex. Thank you."

"So, the next lunch is on you then." I chuckled, teasing.

"Anything you say." She beams. "I will send you his office address. You can meet him at lunch or after that. And once again, thank you. Thank you so much." She thanked me, repeatedly. "When everything gets better, I will take your overtime, I promise."

I laugh. "It's ok, hon, you don't have to do anything. Just focus on Jace and get him better soon. I will visit you, ok? Take care."

"You too," Jade says before we hang up.

I sat on the bed thinking of ways to tell Xander. He is going to flip out.

And, oh boy, he did.

.

"No, I can't let you go anywhere near him." He denied it while shaking his head for the millionth time.

I groaned in irritation. "I said, you are going with me and I promise I won't do anything stupid,"

He scoffs. "You suggesting this is stupid."

An unpleasant noise escapes my lips. Stubborn bitch. "Just once. Please. I really want to meet him again."

"No. You can tell your friend, I will manage the hospital bills and she can go meet him." He suggested.

I roll my eyes. "I know you are rich, but I don't think she will appreciate that. She is a dear friend Xander, she helped me a lot during some hard times, how can I say no to her? Please? We don't even know if he is the real stalker."

"So? We will go party with him?" He raises his voice seemingly frustrated. "It's like putting your hand inside the fire to check its temperature. You are gonna get burnt." 

"Look, I understand, but think of it in this way. We can ask him indirectly if he knows something about this. I know him since high school, Xander, and I know he has a huge ego and very less self restrain, he is gonna snap at some point."

"And you want me to take you where that psycho snap? No thanks, I will rather handle that bastard by myself."

"Hey, I am the one getting stalked, I should have full rights to know who and why is someone doing this to me."

"I will tell you everything you need to know, I promise. Just don't fight me over this. I can't see him anywhere near you. It just so-" I walk near him and brush my hand on his arms. "I know. I understand what you are thinking. I am scared too, Xander, but I want to know who is it and just get over with this, as fast as I can. And if it's Logan, I know how to push his buttons. If we successfully fueled his hot temper self, he will do something stupid and we are going to catch him soon. Don't you think it's a brilliant plan?"

"Irking a Pscho? No, it's not." He scoffs.

Ugh. Why is he being so hard?

"Please. I can do this. I promise I will be careful with my action and words. I won't do anything to harm myself. I promise. Just let me do this once." I try to convince him.

"NO."

I pout, staring at him with a sad look on my face. "Please, just this once. I won't force you for anything after this. And I will obey anything you say, I promise." 

After a lot and A LOT of convincing, he finally agreed.

He wasn't happy about it.

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

"It is here." I point at a new building that was a couple of meters away.

"If he makes a single mistake, I am gonna kill him right there," Xander growls. I chuckled and lean in to kiss his pouty lips. "I will help you."

We walk out of the car and there they were waiting for us in front of their office building, smiling broadly. Xander growls beside me causing me to elbow his gut. "Smile." 

He didn't obey though.

"Hello!" I chirped, trying to sound happy. "Sorry, Jade was the one who was supposed to come but she had something to do so I had to come, I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, no, no, not at all." Logan grinned. "Jade called us earlier and informed us about the change," Nina informed.

I frown looking at Nina. "Are you ok? You look a little pale." Nina smiled, shaking her head. "I am ok, period pain." She says before glancing at Xander.

My mouth opens in O. "Oh, you should have rested at your home. You didn't need to come here."

"No, no. I was getting bored, that's why I forced him to join you guys." She grins, showing us her pearly white teeth. "Shall we go inside?" She asked, eyeing Xander who had a big frown plastered on his face. I nod. "Sure, lead the way."

"I don't like him," Xander mumbles beside me. I look up to see Logan and Nina walking a little ahead of us and thankfully out of our hearing zone. 

"You are making that pretty clear to them with your frown," I countered, raising an eyebrow at him. 

He just shrugs.

.

"So, does your boyfriend follow you around like this?" Logan asks while showing me his working area. 

"Not really. He is just being a little overprotective because of the accident." I replied.

"Oh, right, I forgot to ask, how's your head now? I heard you hit it pretty bad." He asks in a worry laced voice.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "How do you know? Are you keeping tabs on me or something?" My voice was teasing but we both know I wasn't.

"Oh, no, no, no." He shakes his head furiously. "Jade, she told us that you had an accident and hit your head, so we should go easy on you."

"That's fine, I was just kidding." I chuckled. "And to answer your question, I am ok now. It was just a scratch."

"That's good to hear." He nods. 

I pass him a small smile. "So, now back to work. What do want to do with this space? Do you have anything on your mind?"

"Anything you suggest is good." He shrugs.

"Well, I think the main working table would go there." I show him that space. "Then an authentic wooden book rack over here, and then..." I explain everything to him in particulars. "What do you think?" I ask after finishing explaining everything to him. He was silently watching me all through. "Logan?" I call, again.

"Uh, yes. Everything you said will look great." He said, flustered.

I internally shiver, feeling uncomfortable under his stares. So, I move my eyes move from him to my safety cuddly blanket, Xander, who was a few meters away from us. Seeing him made me calm and assured me that I was ok.

He wasn't looking at me though, instead, he was glaring at Logan with fisted hands. I just hope he wouldn't hit him right now. "Your boyfriend is quite possessive, isn't he? He didn't stop glaring at me since you arrived." He chuckles.

I don't know if I was hallucinating or his voice actually sounds annoyed when he talks about Xander. 

"No," I laughed, a forced one. "He is not that possessive, he just cares." My smile got bigger and more assuring when Xander eyed me. "A lot."

He hummed in a non-interested way. "Let's just move to the next, shall we?" He says, walking ahead of me.

.

"Are you guys done yet?" Nina asked when we went near where they were seated.

"Yes, everything is done, we will-" I was cut off by her stomach which growls loudly. She turns red. "I am sorry, it's lunchtime and my stomach knows." 

I laughed. So cute. "We didn't have lunch too, do you guys wanna join?"

"Yeah, that would be great." She clapped her hands in excitement. "There's an amazing Indian restaurant nearby, do you like Indian?"

"Love it." I grinned. "Let's get-" I was cut off by Xander. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He says, passing a tight-lipped smile to the couple in front of us.

We excused ourselves, going away from them. "What the hell, Alex? Lunch?" Xander snarls in a low voice.

I sighed. "I know, it was instantaneous. I just need to check something."

"What do you mean?" He frowns.

"There is something about them that's bothering me. I will tell you everything later, can we just go, please?" I pout. 

He pressed his lips into a thin line, showing his annoyance. "I don't know what are you trying to do but I don't like this."

"I know." I smile, tiptoeing to kiss his lips. "Let's go." I hold his hand, pulling him with me.

"If he stares at you one more time, I am gonna crush his little head, I swear." He grumbles.

I chuckle. "Ok, but before that please stop frowning and glaring at them."

"Can't do." He shrugs. I shake my head at his stubbornness.

What am I gonna do with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.8K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...
23.2K 4.4K 50
This is the second book of the series. Though it can be read as a stand alone book. I would advice you to read Time Flies first. Thank you... Shane S...
69.3K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
11.6K 494 73
Almost 22 years later, Leonardo Xander is at the grim age of 58 and a nicotine addict. Even though he has all the money in the world, he's lost somet...