Opposites Attract - Terunori...

By kazu_kazu

Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would... More

KAZU
Start
Midget
Title
Terunori
You again?!
A Smile
Research Society
Result
A voice
Offer
Join
Questions
Mango Pudding
Broken
Group
A word that you cannot write
Comeback
Mango Parfait
Payback
Vacation
Ruined. Maybe.
Enjoyable
Weird Hair
Braid
Trust
Achivement
Comfort Hug
Dinner
Words
Date
Back
He's a what?
Punishment
Nighty night
Pay back
Up all night
Refund
Mini Date
Ah yes- I art
Calm before the storm
RIP😔✊
Declaration of war
Untitled Part 44
First day
Look! I did something :D
Second
Fourth
Taking the Crown
Shackles
Joining
Mitsue and Hano
A lesson to learn
Poisonous
Motherr's lesson
🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯
Early concepts
News
Purpose
Missed calls
Replies
💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝
Tea party
Shokugeki
No memory
Good bye
Third year
Proposal
Wedding
- END -

Central

1.9K 85 14
By kazu_kazu

Why am I learning about the law and all that legal and illegal shit when I'm studying pastry, confectionery, and baking???

~·~·~·~

"So... it's Eizan's first Shokugeki today...." Terunori muttered as he stared at his phone, a picture to be more precise. It was the last picture he took of you before you suddenly got away by your mother. "Who is he gonna be going up against?"

"Uh... Kabutoyama Tetsuji, from Skewer RS..." One of his RS members replied with a nervous tone. "And...."

"And?" Terunori raised a brow, not really having patience these past few days. Not seeing you is making him quite grumpy. He was so ready to commit kidnapping just a few days ago, giving the excuse that he was bored out of his mind and needed you to liven things up. But of course, he was stopped by his RS members. "Go on. Who's the other one?"

"Um...." One of them mumbled, nervous, and almost scared to utter the name. "I-It's... Mitsue Amabi... from Sweets and Pastry RS...."

"...." Just hearing the name made Terunori nervous. He's known Eizan long enough to know what that four-eyed clown had in plan. "Give me my iPad."

With a nod, one of them rushed to give the device to their president, and with just a few seconds, Terunori already got inside the School's application and into the live feed to the Shokugeki. There wasn't anyone there yet.... But there were two live shows scheduled for today...

"Who is it...?" He asked himself, clicking on the information, hoping to find out more about the live show. But there was nothing there. Just 'Shokugeki 2. Central's number one student V.S. Western Cuisine RS.' 'Central's top student.... It's not anyone in the elite ten for sure... maybe a third year?'

"Uh, Chief." Terunori was cut out of his thoughts when he was given a tap on the shoulder. "There's someone here to see you..."

"Who is it?" He asked, his voice getting a bit impatient. He's starting to get worried about this unknown student. If they were hand picked by the director himself, then they're bound to be good. And if he was to be paired up with this person... would he beat them? Well, of course, he's Terunori Kuga, duh. But with how Eizan works... there's no telling if this person won't do the same as Eizan. "If they're not important, then send them out. I don't have time for anyone, I'm busy-"

"Well, that's just rude, ain't it?"

"I believe that a talk is needed between us, Kuga Terunori boy."

"Oh you two are being too strict. Stop acting scary when you're just a little pudding splattered on the ground."

That voice, that nickname, that harsh and stinging burn of words.... Oh boy, did he miss hearing them.

"WHAT?! Why are you guys here?!" Terunori exclaimed, turning his head to meet with the family members of the (L/N) family. Yvon, Masafumi and Cécil were here, with the five guards behind them that Terunori always sees following you around. There were two people that he did not recognize on the back.

"Rude." Yvon grumbled, crossing his arms in annoyance. "I'm here to pay a visit you dumb dummy head!"

'Dumb dummy head? Even mammie can do better than you. Pathetic.' Terunori thought, giving the adult man an empty look that screamed disappointed.

"Enough of this bickering," Masafumi cut through. "Kuga Terunori, boy, I'm sure you already know what event is going to be taking place?"

"Yeah, I know." Terunori replied, slightly leaning his chair back while the group also sat down. "Eizan's gonna be going up against someone, which I know is already going to be win for him. Hmph, all he can do is manipulate money, there's no way the students are going to win. This Shokugeki is hopeless. The only people who might be able to snatch a score is either me and Mitsue."

"Pff-" Yvon snickered, placing a hand on his lips at Terunori's words. "Just what kind of idiot are you? What did my precious niece even see in you...."

"Hey!" Terunori exclaimed offendedly.

"But anyway...." An airy chuckle left Yvon's lips as he leaned back, crossing his legs and giving Terunori a smirk. "I have someone to introduce to you, Terunori." Yvon snapped his fingers and the two unknown people stood up and stood behind Yvon. "The one on the left is Irene Schild, manager of my Vienna branch. And on the right is Gerald Dimont, from my Paris branch."

"And what do you want me to do? Give them a tour?"

"You dumb kid!" Yvon exclaimed, running his hand through his hair. "They're here for-"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"You're fired." You said, slamming the paper on the desk. Three papers, all labeled 'Letter of Dismissal'. "Get the fuck out of my sight."

"W-what?" One of the judges given to you by Eizan stuttered, staring at the paper in front ohim. "(L/N)-sama.... What must you be-"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. The. Motherfucking. School. Piece. Of. Crap." You snapped, slamming your hand on the letters with every word, every time getting harder than the last until the whole desk shook with force. "Do you understand me, fossil? Get the fuck out of here, you're goddam fired."

"What?! You have no authority whatsoever to fire us!!" One of the judges said. You honestly didn't bother remembering their names when Eizan told you about them. Too busy making macaroons. "We were fired by Eizan-sama, there is no-"

"Lok here, relic. Who the fuck do you think yo're talking to?" You asked, sitting on the couch, crossing your legs and arms, tilting your head and giving him a threatening look.

"Yes, who do you think you're talking to?" Kageura Hisano said with a confident tone. This man was the head of the shokugeki administration bureau, and you have been one of his favourite students of all times. Barely accepting any shokugeki and when you did, you did everything to make it fair for both parties, no cheating. "This is (L/N)(Y/N), she honors and respects the ways of Shokugeki, unlike some."

"E-even so! If you fire us, you won't have anyone to judge for your match! You'll get the director mad at you!" One of them said. Let's call him paleolith.

"Hmph, and who said that I don't?" You smirked, raising one brow as the three judges cower in front of you. "Who do you think you are, talking back to me? I'm an empress and you're a slave. I know more and have more authority here than you three combined. I'm part of the (L/N) family and I'm the number one student on Central. Who are you compared to me?"

There was silence in the room as the three of them as you spew out facts. And it made you hella happy knowing just how much power you held against some run of a mill people.

"Now then, it seems that you've understood," Kageura said, fixing his glasses. He extended a hand and gestured to the door. "The exit is right this way."

Without much anything to back those three up, they left the office, leaving you and Kageura with a happy smile, well, yours was more of a smirk.

"Thank you for your help, (L/N)-san," Kageura said, giving you a slight bow. "With the Director taking charge of the school and all of this changes he's doing... those in Central have been doing whatever they wanted... well- it seems that you still hold your morals."

"I am not Eizan, I have perfectly normal morals, and that is to crush an enemy fairly, no lies, no tricks." You said, picking up the tablet on the coffee table and going over to the school's app and into the live stream and already, the whole school was already watching, and it hasn't even started yet. "Watching other people cry and scream that I cheated just adds to the fun of it, fufu...."

"...Yes...." Kageura trailed off, not really knowing which side of you to believe. One side is fair and honest, while the other was an evil, sadistic devil. "Anyway.... (L/N)-san, the next to be Eizan's opponents... and you know how the ninth seat is... he even hired those hooligans just so you would win."

"Eizan is mistaken in thinking that the two people that I've carefully crafted and thought would be easily defeated by something like bribed judges." You shrugged, watching as the stream started. "I've said to Eizan before and I'll say it again, Hano and Amabi are basically a copy of me. They are me, I am them. That has always been our motto since I was in junior high."

"By that.... You don't mean...." The man suddenly felt a chill run up his spine as he remembered an event three years ago. The Spring Confection Competition. "Hm... but wouldn't that be resorting to his same tricks as well?"

"Hm... I win whatever it takes, with my own power, of course. Eizan wins with everything that he can get his hands on. That includes me. If I make a mistake, especially now...." You traced your ugly pin, already hating this thing. But the director's ideals... it really was something that the culinary world needed. "I would lose the trust that my.... That she placed on me... and I don't want to do that again."

'What a pitiful child.' He commented to himself as he watched you fiddle with the pin. "Now then, let's watch this poor boy be... defeated and...."

"That's right," You nodded, turning to him with a confident look. "Once it's Amabi and Hano's turn... even Eizan would tuck his tail and run." 

||A.N||

Me: *crying for Huaisang content*

My cousin: *makes me Huaisang edit*

My cousin is godsend. AND PLEASEE!! I NEED NIE HUAISANG CONTENT!! I JUST WANT TO READ ABOUT MY BBY!! or I  might just make one, idk 👁👁 [please, god KAZU, please make one!!]

p.s: the cover for the extra is nearly done. I couldn't get anything done today cause I wasn't feeling to well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
5.7K 277 19
Since birth, Y/n has felt a deep connection and passion towards cooking; born in Nigeria, moved to London at the age of 3, then settled in Japan at a...
276K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
76.2K 1.7K 11
Sara Yukihira, fraternal twin sister of Soma Yukihira and daughter of Jōichirō Yukihira, has been cooking for 12 years of her life and has love every...