The Path of a Shinobi (Reader...

By crimsoncosmo

The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have ho... More

Birth
Uchiha
Quality Time
(L/n) Massacre
Konoha
Academy
Helping Hand
Uchiha Duo
Shisui
Uchiha Massacre
Alone
Academy Spar
Names
Enter Naruto Uzumaki!
The Scroll
Friends or Foes?
Survival Test: Pass or Fail
Journey to the Land of Waves
The Assasin of the Mist
The Forest of Chakra
Zabuza and Haku
The Broken Seal
Chunin Exams Begin
The Forest of Death
Preliminaries
Training
Chaos
Gaara
Brothers
Search for Tsunade and Training
Encounter with orochimaru and kabuto
Sanin Battle
Recovery
Tension
Sasuke's Retrieval
The Valley of the End
Guilt
Farewell
The (L/n) clan
Homecoming
Mission to the Sand
Sealed Barrier
Sasori and Deidera
Gaara's Revival
New team?
Road to Tenchi Bridge
Battle at Tenchi Bridge Part One
Battle at Tenchi Bridge Part Two
Orochimaru's Hideout
Team Reunion
Introductions
Chakra Natures
Solo Mission
The Foundation Part 1
The Foundation Part 2
Back to training
Sad News
Team 10's Revenge
Hidan and Kakuzu
Last Two Hearts
Rasenshuriken
Check-up
News on the Snakes
One Last Time
The Hunt
Karin and Jūgo
Encounter
Escape
Itachi
Tobi
Gone
Fallen Master
Mourning
Invasion
Arrival
Battle
Unleashed
Hate
Parent and child
Hero
New Hokage?
Hidden Cloud Ninjas
The Raikage
A False Confession
As One's Friend
Susanoo?
Lost Bonds
Decision
Great Toad Sage
Top Secret S-Rank Mission
Eight Tails
Waterfall of Truth
Tamed
Breaking Free
Battlefield
Itachi and Nagato
Sealing
Reunion
Master and Students
Jinchuriki
Jinchurki vs Jinchuriki
Four Tails
The Past
Betrayal
One Down
Broken Mask
Allied Shinobi
Caged Bird
New Reinforcements
Team 7
Four Way Deadlock
Ten Tails Jinchuriki
The Duo
Madara
Extracted
Sage of the Six Paths
The Beginning
Changes
Taking Over
Successor
The Brothers
Revival
The Infinite Tsukuyomi
Kaguya
Immobilized
An Unexpected Jutsu
Dimensions
Saving
The End of Her
The End of the War
Revolution
Reconciliation
Alternate Ending : Sasuke's Victory
Aftermath
Naruto
Sasuke
Itachi
Hero Alternate Ending
Shisui

A True Ending

3.1K 131 14
By crimsoncosmo

"I'll leave you to die here with your old ally," motioned Madara with his eyes over at my cold, dead body before he turned around and left the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan to perish with a deep stab wound right by his heart.

Sasuke weakly lifted his head and gasped once he noticed by body lying not too far from him.

"(Y-Y/n)?" He coughed out.

He repeated my name again and after not hearing an answer come out of my mouth, his eyes traveled down to my chest and there was no sign of my chest heaving up and down as a indication that I was breathing.

"There's no sign of chakra in her," spoke Tobirama who lay stuck to the ground by the rods piercing his entire body.

"She.... can't be...." Despite the fact that the lower half of his body had given out on him already, he used his arms to crawl towards me. He grunted every time his body moved an inch and he cried out in agony as he finally reached me.

"(Y/n)..." he weakly called my name as he reached his hand out to my cheek and his fingertips grazed against my icy skin. He retracted his hand away from me and hung his head low all while slamming his fist to the ground.

"Itachi... I let her...." the Uchiha lifted his head and liquid began to form from the corner of his eyes as he stared at my lifeless face. "I can't leave her...like this... I have to... get her... somewhere...!"

Sasuke tried to lift himself up, but miserably failed and slumped to the ground as his entire body had grown utterly weak. He had no strength left, but he desperately wanted to get me out of here.

He rested his head near my shoulder as his eyes drooped before they slowly fell shut.

"(Y/n)..." my name was his last word and breath.

Two old teammates who were defeated by Madara now lay dead beside each other on the battlefield.

An Uchiha and (L/n)

Two clans who had held an unbreakable bond since the start

The last two members of those clans have now perished together

They started and ended together

The battlefield was deadly silent with Tobirama as the only one remaining, however, he was unable to do anything to help us.

Fifteen minutes had gone by in pure silence before a mysterious person in a cloak came and walked towards Sasuke.

"Who are you?" Asked Tobirama with hardened eyes as he suspiciously stared at the cloaked figure who was near the fallen Uchiha.

"Someone who can help," was all he said before he knelt down and began to do something that Tobirama was unable to see.

While the cloaked figure was working on that, an echo was heard which made Tobirama shift his eyes to the left.

"(Y/n)!" Shouted a voice from the distance and it grew louder with each second until that person approached the area where my body was at.

The one who came back for me was Gaara but he merely gasped once he noticed my body laying next to Sasuke.

And on cue, coming down running from the opposite side were Orochimaru, Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo.

"SASUKE!" Wailed Karin with tears spilling from her eyes.

"Hey its that girl too!" Pointed out Suigetsu.

Everyone stopped and remained a safe distance from the mysterious person who was by Sasuke's side, but Gaara extended his arm out and created a platform of sand under my body which lifted me up.

The platform of sand drifted to him and was now in front of him. He placed two fingers against my neck and he felt nothing.

"I can't feel her chakra..." lowly said Karin which was enough for everyone to hear.

"She's... dead too?" Astonishingly asked Suigetsu with a gulp.

"Sasuke's chakra is returning but it's faint. I can't do anything about the girl though," spoke the hooded figure who revealed themselves to be Kabuto.

Gaara's removed his fingers and his hand slightly trembled and ended up peeling his eyes away from me as he was filled with regret.

'I should've stayed with her.' His hands formed into a fist and as he looked elsewhere, he noticed the Second Hokage.

"Lord Second, if I were to remove the rods from your body, would you be able to teleport us to the other battlefield?"

"Yes I could. My chakra points were hit so I should be fine once they're removed," answered Tobirama.

Gaara quickly pulled out every single rod and once he was done, he stepped back and allowed for Tobirama to stand up.

"Bring the girl over here and hold her," instructed Tobirama.

Gaara did as told and lifted my body into his arms in a bridal style position while Tobirama placed a hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"Whatever happened to Sasuke Uchiha is something you can deal with," said Gaara to Sasuke's companions before Tobirama teleported us elsewhere.

Now on another battlefield with Minato, Kakashi Sensei, Obito, Sakura and Naruto. Naruto remained lying on the platform of sand and everyone noticed the arrival of the Second Hokage and Kazekage, but everyone's eyes darted over to my body.

"Is that..." trailed off Kakashi Sensei.

"(Y/n)?!" Yelled Sakura and she immediately ran to me and started checking my body. "I-I can't feel her pulse! S-She's....!" Sakura's emerald eyes were brimming with tears as her facial expression turned distraught as she now had two dead teammates.

Oh if only she were to find out about the third.

Then she would realize she's the last pupil of Team 7

Sakura grabbed ahold of my body and pulled me towards her as her tears flowed down her cheeks.

Black Zetsu who was attached to the left side of Obito's body chuckled and found the sight amusing.

"Seems like that girl was nothing against Madara. She still couldn't fair despite her being the strongest Jinchuriki."

Gaara, Minato and Kakashi Sensei gathered together, enraged and stood side by side as they faced Obito and Black Zetsu. But that rage intensified once Madara made his appearance with a brand new appearance. He now had the appearance of the Sage of the Six Paths.

Sakura had taken me by Naruto and attempted to get my heart pumping by slicing the side of my body and inserting her hand inside and grabbing the organ. She used her medical ninjutsu and pumped my heart as much as she could, but it didn't last very long since there was no difference from before.

I still didn't wake up.

She removed her hand from the inside of my body and clutched onto me once more. "I keep holding onto you, but I can't bring you back to life!" She cried out as she desperately wanted me to wake up.

With all that going on outside in the world, inside my own conscious, I stood on water in a dimly lit area and in front of me stood a bearded man who I recognized from Akako's vision. A man who nurtured her and took her under his wing once she was brought into this world

"Y-you're Hagoromo...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
21.1K 885 19
Naruto x Reader and slight Various x Reader Two years after the war, (Y/n) had grown slightly popular and well-known among the nations, but she wasn'...
303K 11.1K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...
10.2K 394 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...