A Marionette And The Blue Dem...

By KuriTheElf

This was written in 2020! So please forgive the cringe!!!!! A girl from the US, born with a voodoo doll quir... More

Chapter 1 Becoming a Hero
Chapter 2 A Nightmare ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 3 Still Doll
Chapter 4 Stumbling Across A Broken Doll
Chapter 5 In Need Of Answers
Chapter 6 Mending Open Wounds
Chapter 7 Misunderstanding
Chapter 8 Tears
Chapter 9 Making bonds (๐Ÿ‹ chapter)
Chapter 10 An Unexpected Gift
Chapter 11 The Bird and the Dog
Chapter 12 Dolls
Chapter 13 First Mission First Failure
Character 14 MIA
Chapter 15 Heart Stop ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 16 I'm not a marionette
Chapter 17 Plans
Chapter 18 Your Name
Chapter 19 Runaway
Chapter 20 Master (๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹)
Chapter 21 Plans for war
Chapter 22 First Day of Spring
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹How deep is the Rabbit Hole (what if chapter)๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Character 24 Encounter
Chapter 25 Training
Chapter 26 Girls Day
Chapter 27 The Final Day
Chapter 28 The Lions Den
Chapter 30 Final Chapter. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Hawk and the Butterfly
BE RE-WRITTIN!!!

Chapter 29 Into the Jaws of the Beast

302 13 3
By KuriTheElf

(Just realized I can put gifs on here and save them on my phone. OwO)

-Dabi's view point-

I finally made it back on the concrete and watched as the girls danced with the man trying to keep them selves one step ahead. I could tell he was starting to wear down but so was Air and Toga. I had to help in some way. But I wasn't sure how.

I was trying to time when to attack but when Toga dodge Air attack and the same back and forth. There wasn't a chance to but in.

"Alright I had enough playing around!" Bull growled. He slammed his fist into the ground and it shook the ground breaking the concrete. Making Toga and Air fall backwards.

This was my chance, I felt the flames grew hot around my hand and I bursted it out at him. I couldn't control it when it blew out like a shotgun. I hopped I didn't get Air or Toga.

Once the flames dispersed I could see the girls were fine, but didn't move until it was clear. Michael on the other hand blocked the best he could his arms, chard and his clothing was starting to have ambers.

He lowered his arms and had the face he was ready to kill. I held my ground there wasn't much more I could handle but I had to press on I needed to end this quickly. He got into a odd stance like All Might getting ready to sprint.

I watched in horror as he sprinted at me, and before I could even do anything he punched me straight into my chest.

He sent me flying and then my body crashed, rolling until I fell into the cold deep water.

"DABI!!!!!!" I heard Air scream my name, but things start to go dark, before I could move.

-Airmeds view point-

I watched as Dabi hit the water. "DABI!!!!!" I cried out his name. But I didn't see him come back up. Finally something in me snapped. My body started moving on its own, towards Michael.

He slowly turned and saw me walking to him with the feathers in my hands. My eyes saw nothing but red, my mind switched to kill.

"Air?! What are you doing?!" I could hear Toga's voice but it felt like she was in a far away place.

"Aww did I hurt the doll's friend?" Bull mocked. My body started to tremble, so much hatred running through my vains.

I stood about six feet away from him, my eyes never leaving him as he was trying to circle around me. I stood still with my face forward but eyes fallowing his every move. "Come on dolly. You're all alone, like you've always been." He was taunting me trying to get me to move first.

"Fine you know what I'll make the first move like always!" He started to charge at me, I didn't move until he was about to grab my throat.

The one weakness I knew he had was he could only put his quirk in either his arms or legs, but he couldn't do them at the same time.

I ducked down and spun my leg around to kick him in the back of the knee to make him buckle his legs. I stood up and stabbed one feather into his shoulder, before he hit me. I could hear my bone break but too much adrenaline was keeping the pain at bay.

He slowly stood up and grabbed the feather out, it turned soft. Hawks made it wear I could only use it.

"So the doll learned how to do some new tricks?" He smirked. He  hunched down grabbing his shoulder. It look like I got in the right spot to where he couldn't use it any more.

"You damn, bitch." He charged at me. All of a sudden the pain of the bone finally hit me. I was weak, he tackled me, quickly I grabbed the feather and faced it away from me on my chest. My eyes closed as I was ready for impact.

"Air!!!!" I heard Toga yelled. She was hurt enough she was unable to leave her spot. I felt something hot drip on to my hands, and face. Slowly I opened my eyes.

Michael had blood coming out of his mouth, I wanted to scream but I couldn't, nothing would come out. I lowered my eyes, the feather stabbed into his left chest, into the heart. Blood was gushing on to my shaking hands.

This was the first time I've seen so much blood my stomach was turning. Let alone this was the first time I killed anyone before. I was the type of person that wouldn't even hurt a fly.

"Good...." Michael coughed and more blood splatted on my face. "Job. Doll." His eyes got heavy and started to lose life in them. Tears started rolling down my face, with mixed emotions. I was terrified, but relieve, I was also worried.

"To-ga" I cried. "Dabi?"

"I don't know." She answered limping her way to me. She pulled off Bull and saw that I was now covered from head to toe in blood. "Damn girl you're such a cutie right now I could eat you up." She smiled.

"Later Toga." I tease. " Where's my dolls?" I asked. She looked a bit worried.

"The were in the warehouse we were supposed to be in." I place a hand on my face and let out a frustrated sigh. I slowly got up and made my way to the water.

"Wait Air don't tell me your going after him!" I looked back at her and gave her a closed eye smile, before walking off the edge into the water.

-Dabi's view point-

I couldn't see much in the dark abyss, my hands in front of me is all I could see. The sound of water hitting the concrete slabs among with my heart beat is all I could hear. I closed my eyes, for once I could feel the cold water all around me.

Flash backs of Airmed's face flashed before my eyes, I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of them.

"Dabi..... Warm...." Repeated over and over in my head. Like she was trying to tell me something. "I am yours Touya." I could see her smiling at me. I tried to reach out to cup her cheek but nothing was there. Is this it? Is this the end? I asked my self. No it can't be. I saw a flash of her again I tried so hard to reach for her.

I felt something grab my hand. But it was still to dark for me to see. I felt lips on my, blowing air into my mouth. At first I tried to pull away but they just pushed harder into me and pulled my head closer to them. My vision was blurry from the water but the moonlight shined through. I saw a shimmer or red hair. 'Just like when we first met huh?' I thought. She started trying to get us to the surface but something grabbed ahold of us and pulled us down.

We fell on the ground soaked to the bone, gasping for air. I coughed, up water emptying my lungs as Air did the same. Once it was clear I laid on my back with my arms out to my sides. Everything was numb but painful at the same time. I moved my eyes and looked all around me. Hawks, Kurogiri, and Toga all stood around us and poor Air had her eyes closed, but was wincing in pain.

"Air?" I mumbled her name. She gently took my hand and gave it a faint squeeze. I smiled at her. "I love, Airmed, McFarland." I heard her chuckled.

"I love you too Dabi. " She closed her eyes and and just passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 18
A misunderstood child with a 'villianish' quirk. This story will be about his journey how he became from a villian to the No.2 hero. Will he find pea...
184K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
348 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...
611 10 14
Hello and welcome to my book! I hope it is to your liking and you enjoy it! Warning though! Some things may be graphic but I will put warnings at the...