Transformers RID; New Beginni...

Oleh Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... Lebih Banyak

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Enemy of My Enemy

Metal Meltdown

3K 48 21
Oleh Detectivegel

It was already getting late. The sun was setting, but that always mean to lay down from work. In Scrapyard near the Crown city, Nova was sitting on the bench beside the diner, snoozing all the day due to her powers. Bee and his team asked why she wasn't with Optimus and brought Polarclaw, whom they captured, back to the scrapyard. She managed to explained everything before she fell asleep.

She has been asleep for 5 hours which was surprising for Denny and Russell. Even Bee couldn't believe it as well though he did recall the time when Nova and Bulkhead got their trip to the Nemesis until she overexert herself. Luckily, she was a heavy-sleeper and wasn't disturbed by noise but apparently Denny and Russell had to be caution or they don't want to face her wrath. 

Unfortunately, it didn't last long when she heard the loud crashing noise which startled her. "Huh...Wha...Are we under attack?" Nova said, standing up from her bench and headed to the noise.

However, It turned out to be construction that Strongarm made for training about teamwork level which Grimlock destroyed. Nova notice the Billy the Breakfast Beaver figures representing bystanders and a representation of a bridge were destroyed.

"Oooh Denny is so going to freaked." Nova muttered, rubbing her left eye from her sleep

"You have seen my Billy the breakfast beaver figures?" Denny asked who just get there. "A collector's website wants a photo of them in their welcome screen."

Both Strongarm and Grimlock look horrified. 

"What?" Denny asked before seeing the destruction. From the looks on the face, he was horrified that all the beaver figurines were destroyed. Feeling sorry for him, Nova went towards to the piles as she summoned her staff and managed to fix only four of the beaver figurines.

"Sorry I wasn't able to fix the rest...at least four of them is fine. I would advise keeping someplace safe from destruction." Nova assured, making her staff disappeared.

Denny sighed in relief and said, "At least I'm relief.....Thanks."

"Denny, how about you take these to the safe place while I talk with these two," Nova said and point Strongarm and Grimlock. In this Denny, knew this is going to be serious/awkward talk so he picked the beavers and went for the others.

"By the way it's good your dad suggest you stay." said Denny quickly before left.

"Um..."

"Don't start, Strongarm." Nova started. "I know you're now shorted because Sideswipe is out and I know teamwork is important, but you can't expect Grimlock do the things you did with Sideswipe because he is not Sideswipe. Next thing you probably expect Grimlock to be more annoyed and rebel."

"I know, but..."

"I'm not done! Grimlock is good in his own way and you should think how to sync with it."

"There you have it." said Grimlock.

"Grim, I'm also talking to you. You should at least wait and look when to run and strike. Otherwise, you might hurt someone."

"Aww..."

::Lieutenant Bumblebee, Novera Prime,:: Nova's body tensed when she heard the title. ::I'm picking up a Decepticon signal:: heard the voice of Fixit.

Right when Strongarm and Grimlock went ahead to the command center. Denny noticed that Nova wasn't following them. Denny asked, "your not going?"

"No...*yawn* I'm still exhausted after being disturbed by a loud noise. I still need some rest....Let Bee know that." Nova replied.

"whatever you say, Novera Prime."

Nova's body tensed again before she sighed, "Denny...you know you don't have to call me that."

Denny said confusedly, moving the figurine, "Why? I mean you've been given a title, even though your the herald. At least you should be proud of it."

Nova noted, "Look, If anyone want to address me that way, I suppose it's fine, but... not my teammates or my friends. It just doesn't feel right."

Denny stared at her with a sympathetic look. "I guess your not use to it, huh." he asked.

Nova nodded. "Ever since I came back from Optimus' away team, they've been calling me that title, except Bee. He was the only one treat me equally."

"Well, If you like, we can still call you Nova." Denny noted.

"Thanks Denny, I appreciate it." Nova said before leaving the area. She sat down on the bench as she slowly closed her eyes, preparing to take a nap. 

Nova wasn't sure how long she'd slept, but when she did wake up; she lifted her head and shook it in total confusion.

The dream was... well... strange ! Nova had known that she was dreaming, but this... this wasn't a nightmare, or even a memory from her time. Instead, she saw Steeljaw found another Decpeticon, who looked like a grasshopper bot, scavenging junk and attempts to during their last meeting and offers him build a different team. Kickback declines, claiming to be on a new, more appreciative team now and, after giving Steeljaw the boot, heads off.

Nova had a confused look on her face as she thought about that weird dream. 'Could it be another vision? If it is, why did it show me this?'

Nova hummed in thought before she stood up and was going to the diner to getting something to eat to forget about it. There however she saw Denny and Russell preparing to leave.

Where are you guys going?" Nova asked

"Bee needs us to handle the security in a steel mill." Denny said.

"Okay...Can I come? I need to get my mind to elsewhere."

"But.....Aren't you....?" asked Russell.

"No worries, I'm fully recovered and ready to rumble." Nova said, feeling energetic.

Denny and Russell exchange glance before turning to her. "Sure, You can come," Denny said.

In the Steel Mill

Denny, Russell and Nova handle the guards by pretending to be next shift, all though guards had only been twenty minutes there. Seeing didn't work so Nova had to use her staff make the guards stunned and paralyze as though they were frozen in time, except their eyes were still dull from the hypnosis. She told Denny that she'll undo them later after the mission is done.

Once it was clear Denny and Russell sign to bots to come. Nova stayed with Denny and Russell. That way she had to keep a close eye while on the field. By security cameras, they manage to see what was happening there. By what Nova learned so far. The team has met a mystery- con,  who had pick thermatanium, which is usually used in Starships just like Alchemor. This made more question for Nova. 'Is there another Starship? The team once spot another ship under the water once. could there be another one?'

The mystery-con came in from other direction and started to use melter to melt thermanatium. Nova could guess con resembles earth beetle bug. 'Great! It's been long since I spotted an Insecticon.'

 Bumblebee faced him so Strongarm and Grimlock could surprise him and capture him. But they still had a problem to work in sync and got tangled on each other with wires. Nova facepalm at their performance. 

"Strongarm.....Grim...." She sighed disappointedly.

Nova was so focused on the screen that didn't notice Russell go there and pick some melted thermanatium. She and Denny realized it once they saw it on screen.

"What is Russell doing there?" She asked

"Oh no!" Denny said and left to save his son.

"Wait, we need to..." Nova didn't get to finished since Denny already left. She groaned before leaving two stunned guards behind. 

 Once she gets inside find Denny up in shelf and mystery-con holding Russell in his hand. But where was Bumblebee? That's when she notice hot melting metal going down into the viaduct. Could it be...?

"Bumblebee!"

"What's this? another human." The mystery- con said. "You're wasting your time here. This is no place for a squishy one."

"Squishy?.....Who you calling squishy?!" Nova said irritated before her body began glow brightly which blinded the Decepticon. Once it died out, he received a punch which released Russell then ran to Denny. The mystery- con shook off the dizziness as he looked up to see Nova in her Titan Mode.

"What's the matter? Too shocked to see me?" Nova said.

He was shocked to see that was once a human became a Cybertronian. "W-What are you?" He said.

"Hmph....I'm just the female bot who's was about to get your butt whooped." Nova said, bring out her arm-blades as she lunged at her enemy.

Her blades clashes with the mystery- con's which was a good thing she was a good swordmanship. Both of them clashes one another before they're eye to eye.

"Now there. That's not the way how ladies behave." Saberhorn said. "Didn't they teach you etiquette?"

"The only etiquette I know is how to punish dirty scumbags." Nova said, pushing him back,  before she disarmed him and knocked him the floor.

He was shock at first then was impressed by her attack. "Impressive, your the first maiden who ever defeated me." He stated.

Nova replied, walking up to him, "Let's just say I learned it from a certain Wrecker."

"Indeed, However....." He said before he swing his sword with quick swift which made Nova flinched, backing away from the attack until he stood up. "your skills needs sharpening."

Nova gritted before intending to kick her opponent, but it didn't do much because he managed to block it with his arm.

"What?"

"Something wrong?" He mocked. "I knew a maiden such as yourself aren't for battles," he said before pushed her away then kicking her which knocked her on the ground,  ending the attack by pointing his blades at her to keep her from standing.

"Takes so long by the Fact that you were defeated by the warrior and gentle-con." the mystery- con said.

Nova glared at him before her expression changed to a calm look. "you sure do....Though, there is one fact that you should learn." Nova said smugly.

"Oh, what is that?

"Is that.... villains get distracted over victory."

 He was confused what she meant before Strongarm and Grimlock landed on him in which Nova stood up, dusting herself as she walked towards Strongarm and Grimlock then free them with her arm-blade.

"Good job you two." Nova stated, retracting her blades.

They turned to the mystery-Con who seems really peeved as he said, "You dare strike me....you are either undeniably brave or also foolish."

Grimlock said, "I gonna go with the first one."

"Grim, you handle the con. Strongarm and I will rescue Bee." Nova ordered.

"You got it, Novera Prime." Grimlock said as he handle Saberhorn.

Nova sighed, ignoring what he said as she and Strongarm went to get Bumblebee out of the viaduct. 

"Thanks you two." Bee said before they turned to see Grimlock swinging Saberhorn's body around.

Bee realized what he was doing before he shouted, "Grim!! No!! Not through that.."

It was too late, As Grimlock throw the con through the wall which allowed it to escape. "So much for damage control." Nova face palmed.

They couldn't go after him, but it didn't matter now. The important thing is Russell is safe. And it appears Strongarm and Grimlock finally learned to work together as they are. But Bumblebee knew they gonna meet that con again, especially if it has something to do with Starship.

Back in the scrapyard

After the mission, Nova managed to fix the damage and erase the evidence before the 2 guards would wake up. Nova, Denny and Russell were inside the diner, staring at the cabinet which Russell called his trophy case from their precious mission. 

Denny said, placing his arm around , "Sorry, you couldn't bring back the trophy this time. But to tell you the truth, I'm just glad you came back."

Russell replied, "Huh....That makes two of us." 

"Huh...I can see why you wanted it. But next time don't do something dangerous whenever you want a trophy, Okay?" Nova said sternly.

Russell said, "I will, Promise."

Denny smiled before ruffling his hair as he and Nova left the diner. Russell was disappointed but then he notice his torn jacket which he found his own trophy before placing it on the shelf with a smile.

Nova head back to the command center where Fixit announces he's used a computer in one of Windblade's caches to access a Cybertronian database, and is able to identify Saberhorn, but is disturbed to find the Decepticon was indeed a prisoner on the Alchemor.

Bee questioned, "Who is this Saberhorn?"

Strongarm added,  "And where did he come from?"

Nova hummed in thought then recalled back about her dream. 'Wait a minute, my vision?!....That Con said he 's on a new and more appreciative team? Does that mean there are others out there? I had a bad feeling that this is going to be harder than I thought.'

Grimlock said, breaking the silenced, "More importantly....When do I get to punch him?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

53.3K 863 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
17.8K 977 23
*This is the third installment in the Battle Cry series. Do NOT read until you have read Battle Cry and Battle Wounds or nothing will make sense. Tha...
122K 3.5K 21
𓆦 вυмвℓєвєє x rєα∂єr 。.•*¨*•♬✧ When Optimus Prime sends B-127 to earth to establish a base, the yellow robot befriends teenager, Y/n L/n. Y/n does w...
25.7K 518 29
After finding the all spark, Lexie sets out on a journey to find the autobots, but will she reach them before the deceptions reach her.... A book bas...