A Marionette And The Blue Dem...

By KuriTheElf

This was written in 2020! So please forgive the cringe!!!!! A girl from the US, born with a voodoo doll quir... More

Chapter 1 Becoming a Hero
Chapter 2 A Nightmare ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 3 Still Doll
Chapter 4 Stumbling Across A Broken Doll
Chapter 5 In Need Of Answers
Chapter 6 Mending Open Wounds
Chapter 7 Misunderstanding
Chapter 8 Tears
Chapter 9 Making bonds (๐Ÿ‹ chapter)
Chapter 10 An Unexpected Gift
Chapter 12 Dolls
Chapter 13 First Mission First Failure
Character 14 MIA
Chapter 15 Heart Stop ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 16 I'm not a marionette
Chapter 17 Plans
Chapter 18 Your Name
Chapter 19 Runaway
Chapter 20 Master (๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹)
Chapter 21 Plans for war
Chapter 22 First Day of Spring
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹How deep is the Rabbit Hole (what if chapter)๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Character 24 Encounter
Chapter 25 Training
Chapter 26 Girls Day
Chapter 27 The Final Day
Chapter 28 The Lions Den
Chapter 29 Into the Jaws of the Beast
Chapter 30 Final Chapter. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Hawk and the Butterfly
BE RE-WRITTIN!!!

Chapter 11 The Bird and the Dog

755 28 24
By KuriTheElf

-Dabi's point of view-

I ran up to Airmed not thinking about anyone else was thinking. She slammed into the floor before I could even reach her. I cradled her in my arms as Toga squat down beside us.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" I growled. All for one just stood there. I couldn't tell if he was smiling or had a plain expression.

"I made her into a master of a voodoo dolls. When she wakes up we will see if it had worked." I glared at him keeping my face at her. Her body was cold. I ripped off my jacket and put it on her, and picked her up bridal style. "Have heart Dabi, she will wake up when her body accepts the new quirk." I looked away from him and scoffed at him. "If you're that worried I can send Hawks to get her some medicine." I turned to him, I couldnt argue with him but maybe some medicine would help her recovery faster.

I slowly nodded. "Alright then, until she wakes up she's in your hands." He back away in some black mist that Kurogiri made for him. Toga poked Air's cheek.

"Is she gonna be okay?" She asked worried about her new friend. I looked at Shigaraki.

"Yo hands?!" I growled.

"What you want?" He started to scratch.

"Is there a room that we can stay in until she wakes up?" I barked. I felt his eyes glared at me and then pointed to Kurogiri.

"Show them to their room for now." The black mist man bowed and held out his hand.

"This way Dabi."

I fallowed him until we got to a room upstairs. "Dabi." He spoke softly. "This girl, is different from the people here. It pains me to see her hurt. Please take care of the little miss." He said before he opened the door. I looked at him and nodded.

"I plan to pops." Once the door open I scanned the room. It seemed like a hospital room almost with nothing in it expect a bed and a bathroom. I walked over to the bed and gently placed her on it, with the dim lighting I could see her skin was red, she was starting to run a fever. "Oh no." I touched her head, she was burning up. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a rag running it under cold water. I rung it out and ran back to Air, placing it on her forehead. "Come on baby, you can fight this! I know you can!"

(A/N) (So just a heads up I've only started watching Hero Academia so I'm not sure what the timeline is. I'm at the part where Stain was fighting Deku, Todoroki, and Ida so please for give me if it's all over the place. So sorry but I know Hawks is a good guy/bad guy so....Any who I was thinking of making Hawks the 2nd love interest, or at lest him liking her 😏)

-Hawk's view point-

Laying on top of a sky scraper just chilling with my eyes closed soaking up some sun. I didnt have anything to do today so I was trying to relax while I could. But that didn't last long. My pocket started buzzing, I sighed. "Well so much for that." I reached for my phone. "Yellow?" I said sarcastically.

"Hello Hawks." It was All for one. I sat up and pull a knee up to rest my arm on it.

"Hey boss.... what up?" I asked trying to make it light of things.

"I have a mission for you." He spoke. I smirked.

"Alright. Lay it on me boss."

"We have a new recruit today and I gave her a gift please find some medicine for the poor girl. She seems to be running a fever now." He said.

With out even thinking I asked. "Is she a cutiepie?" I heard him scuffed.

"Quite the lady." I smiled.

"Alright. I'll get to it then." I hung up the phone and stood up and stretch. "Well if he likes her, she must be quite a looker." I laughed. I stretched my wings and jumped off the building. I pulled my visor down to keep the wind out of my eyes as my blonde hair dance among the wind. I made my way to a pharmacy building. Of course I had my, fallowers bring me what I needed to the roof top.

About 20 minutes of flying from place to place I made my way to the hideout. I kicked the door open.

"Heyooo!" I shouted. The only ones there was Shigaraki, and Kurogiri. I felt hands glaring at me.

"Why are you always so loud?!" He yelled.

I smirked. "I heard you got a cutie hidden in here." I laughed.

"Don't change the subject, birdbrain." He growled. All I could do was laugh at him. He started scratching his neck. I looked at the mist man.

"This way Hawks." He walked away from the bar and started heading up the stairs.

I fallowed him to a closed door. "Now the little missy is still asleep and I'll warn you Dabi guards her like a dog." I gave him a confused look, and then raised an eye brow.

"The zombie is guarding her?" Kurogiri nodded. "Heh, well tickle me pink. I guess the zombie found someone who likes him." I put my hand on the handle. "I got it from here my man." He nodded and started walking away. I tried to listen through the door but it was dead slight.

I opened and started walking in, a girl with bright red hair sprawled out on the bed. Her skin slightly red from the fever. Her face a bit pained. Toga was sitting in a chair in the corner playing on her phone and before I could even find Dabi, he found me. Grabbing me by the collar of my shirt, ready to set me ablaze.

"Whoa there burnet chicken! I brought some things for the girl." His eyes still glued to me as the flames died out on his fist.

"Learn to knock next time, chicken wing." He growled letting go of my collar.

He started backing away and walking to the gorgeous girl on the bed. I started slowly making my way in, but only made it half way before the guard dog barked at me.

"Kurogiri was right. You are like a guard dog to her." I laughed. I could feel his eyes glaring at me. "Look puppy dog, I'm not gonna hurt her, alright. Calm down." I joked. His eyes still glued to me as I took a few steps forward. "So what happen to the poor cutie?" I asked.

Dabi finally looked away from me and looked at her with worry eyes. "All for one, said she had a partial quirk, and gave her another partial to make it complete." I side eyed him.

"What do you by partial?" I asked. Dabi looked up at me. His eyes for once was soft, and not full of ice.

"I'm not sure. Once she wakes up maybe he can explain it better?" He sat up on the bed and touched her cheek. The poor girl was breathing pretty hard and I could see the sweat drops running down her face.

"What's her name?" I asked looking at her.

"Airmed, McFarland." He said softly. My eyes widen, she was the missing hero from the USA side. Why was she doing with the villains? I glanced over at Dabi trying to not pull any attention from him. 'Did he do something to make her hide? Is he holding her hostage?' all these questions were running through my head.

I looked back at the girl, I wanted to touch her to see how hot she was but if I wasn't careful I was gonna be a fried chicken.

"Dabi we are gonna have to take turns watching her. She's not just gonna wake up in a day, we all know this. Even with the meds I brought." I told the truth. His eyes looked at me never letting his face leave hers. "Even a guard dog has to sleep and eat, and not forget take a shit or two. So I'll watch over her when you need a break." I said. His eyes still looking at me, but slowly moved to her.

"I guess you do have a point, chicken." I stood up.

"Toga, do you want to shop for some clothes for the girl? I'm sure she doesn't wanna be in sweaty clothes when she wakes up." I asked. Toga's eye sprung up from her phone.

"Yeah I can do that!" She jumped from her seat and ran over. "Here take my card, there's no limit so get her what ever okay." I pulled out my credit card, handing it to the crazy blonde.

"Hehe..... " She rubbed the card on her face and out she went. 'well that was easy.' I thought. I heard Dabi's stomach growl.

"You haven't eaten have you?" I asked. He looked at me. "Look go eat, zombie. I'll watch over her. It's not she's gonna get up and go anywhere." I joked. He glared at me but he couldn't deny that I was right.

He slowly reached and touched her face, and then kissed her forehead. "I'll be back my love." I was taken by surprise. The flaming, frozen hearted man was in love with this broken looking girl. Though I had to say she did have a pretty face and a nice body to boot. He started walking to the door, and had his hand on the handle before turning back to me. "Touch her and I'll burn your wings off." He warned.

"Yeah yeah. You forgotten I have the medicine." I spoke back. He growled.

"Fine don't do anything stupid then." And out the door he went. Finally I'm by my self with her. I can finally study this little prey in front of me.

I shook my head, "well I don't wanna be burnt bird at the moment so let's give you your medicine." I pulled the vails out of my pockets. "Hey, girly can you swallow?" I asked softly in her ear. I heard her grunt a little. Her eyes slowly open.

"Da-bi?" Her voice was so adorable, and innocent, if only she said my name instead.

"Well, if you wanna call me that sure, sweety." I said softly. She slightly smiled. "I have some medicine for you, if you can swallow." I sat on the bed beside her, and help lift her head and shoulders up slightly. "Can you drink this? " I asked bringing over some of the medicine to her view.

"I.... I can.... Try." She spoke softly. I brought the vile to her lips gently tipping it into her mouth.

Slowly she drank it, all the way down to the last drop. She looked up to me. "You're Not, Dabi...." She was confused. "Who?" I smiled.

"Well.... I'm umm." I wasn't really sure what to say.

"An angel?" She said. I was taken by surprise I haven't heard anyone call me that before, granted I act more of a devil then an angel but this was a change.

"Sure sweety, I'm called Hawks." Her eyes drifted to my wings.

"Pretty." She said before falling back asleep.

I laid her back down, and she had a slight smile on her face but faded when she really started to sleep. I stood up and walked a little ways from the bed and folded my arms. 'This girl.....Has Dabi wrapped around her little fingers. And I can't help it. I'm slightly jealous of him.' I thought. I went and sat in the chair that Toga was in, and put my hand on my face. I tilted my head back and gritted my teeth. 'Why am I even starting to fall here. She's not even my type?' I was asking my self questions. 'Is it a quirk of hers, or is my heart that pathetic?'

About 30 minutes have past before Dabi came back. "Did anything happen while I was gone?" He asked. I shook my head not telling him that she woke up and talked with me.

"She woke up long enough to take the medicine orally, but other then that she hasn't moved." I didn't lie but not told him everything. He walked over to the bed and touched her cheek. Her fever was down a little bit but it was still a long road before she was gonna get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 13 14
Quirks aren't a thing... a virus rapidly spread around the world and has caused the undead to rise: follow Dabi- yes that's right- and Kirishima as t...
348 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...
13.7K 864 98
"Just don't forget me, ok?" "I wouldn't. I would NEVER ever forget about you, Toya." In the steampunk era, Kasumi had been transferred to many differ...
3.8K 144 13
Ok so Toga and Uraraka were childhood friends so they was really close but Toga had gotten severe amnesia and forgot about Uraraka, Uraraka was getti...