The Path of a Shinobi (Reader...

By crimsoncosmo

The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have ho... More

Birth
Uchiha
Quality Time
(L/n) Massacre
Konoha
Academy
Helping Hand
Uchiha Duo
Shisui
Uchiha Massacre
Alone
Academy Spar
Names
Enter Naruto Uzumaki!
The Scroll
Friends or Foes?
Survival Test: Pass or Fail
Journey to the Land of Waves
The Assasin of the Mist
The Forest of Chakra
Zabuza and Haku
The Broken Seal
Chunin Exams Begin
The Forest of Death
Preliminaries
Training
Chaos
Gaara
Brothers
Search for Tsunade and Training
Encounter with orochimaru and kabuto
Sanin Battle
Recovery
Tension
Sasuke's Retrieval
The Valley of the End
Guilt
Farewell
The (L/n) clan
Homecoming
Mission to the Sand
Sealed Barrier
Sasori and Deidera
Gaara's Revival
New team?
Road to Tenchi Bridge
Battle at Tenchi Bridge Part One
Battle at Tenchi Bridge Part Two
Orochimaru's Hideout
Team Reunion
Introductions
Chakra Natures
Solo Mission
The Foundation Part 1
The Foundation Part 2
Back to training
Sad News
Team 10's Revenge
Hidan and Kakuzu
Last Two Hearts
Rasenshuriken
Check-up
News on the Snakes
One Last Time
The Hunt
Karin and Jūgo
Encounter
Escape
Itachi
Tobi
Gone
Fallen Master
Mourning
Invasion
Arrival
Battle
Unleashed
Hate
Parent and child
Hero
New Hokage?
Hidden Cloud Ninjas
The Raikage
A False Confession
As One's Friend
Susanoo?
Lost Bonds
Decision
Great Toad Sage
Top Secret S-Rank Mission
Eight Tails
Waterfall of Truth
Tamed
Breaking Free
Battlefield
Itachi and Nagato
Sealing
Reunion
Master and Students
Jinchuriki
Jinchurki vs Jinchuriki
Four Tails
The Past
Betrayal
One Down
Broken Mask
Allied Shinobi
Caged Bird
New Reinforcements
Team 7
Four Way Deadlock
Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Madara
Extracted
A True Ending
Sage of the Six Paths
The Beginning
Changes
Taking Over
Successor
The Brothers
Revival
The Infinite Tsukuyomi
Kaguya
Immobilized
An Unexpected Jutsu
Dimensions
Saving
The End of Her
The End of the War
Revolution
Reconciliation
Alternate Ending : Sasuke's Victory
Aftermath
Naruto
Sasuke
Itachi
Hero Alternate Ending
Shisui

The Duo

2.3K 119 8
By crimsoncosmo

'You...really want to?' I asked in disbelief. 'Why so suddenly?' I now found myself standing in front of the gated prison that trapped Akako, however the answer she gave wasn't what I expected.

"Take in this last painful memory. You will never see it again."

I raised a brow at her words, but images of my ancestors' use for Akako flashed right before my eyes before it skipped over to my childhood.

My parent's deaths and the destruction of my village was showcased first.

The cold treatment I received in Konoha.

The harsh, piercing glares.

The cruel words.

The loneliness.

Shisui and the night of his death.

The massacre of the Uchiha Clan.

The aloofness between Sasuke and I.

My academy days.

Sasuke's desertion.

Itachi's death.

Jiraiya Sensei's death.

Pain killing Kakashi and my friends once before being revived.

The reunion with my mother.

Reuniting with a reanimated Itachi and Jiraiya.

Our farewell with them.

It was all so... painful...

The recollection of all those memories and the blood that has been splattered were so overwhelming and unbearable that I dropped to my knees and placed my hands on the surface of the water as tear drops escaped my eyes. My breath was shaky and uneven as I stared at my rippling reflection on water.

"W-Why....why did you show me all that?" I shakily whispered.

"No one in your clan has suffered as much as you have."

The tears wouldn't stop slipping from my eyes and I unleashed all the pent up agony that resurfaced from having to relive my past memories.

"Even as a child, you didn't resent me. You were never too greedy for power unlike your ancestors. Only when it came to protecting others. I can see now that you're different from them."

I lifted my head up and saw the sincerity in her eyes. It looks like she has finally acknowledged me.

I wiped away the tears and lifted myself up and walked closer to her and stopped right when I made it inside the gate.

"I... I'm glad I'm an exception. Thank you for giving me a chance. As of now, you're my ally or friend or however you want to be called."

"We've both suffered a lot and now... I think it's time... my ally." She extended her arm out and formed a fist and motioned for me to do the same.

"I guess we're similar in a way. I just happened to be the perfect vessel for you," I lightly chuckled and smiled at her as I fist bumped her and for once she returned the smile.

My entire body erupted into Chakra Mode except I was now in Eleven Tails Chakra Mode since I had more prominent features exactly like Naruto. The only difference is mine remained a darker color compared to his.

"Let's go, Akako!"

I returned to the battlefield and went into my Tailed Beast Transformation which surprised everyone around me since there was now another fox.

Naruto was in his Tailed Beast Transformation while Sasuke was still in his Susanoo as they fought against Obito.

Akako and I charged straight towards them and once we saw that Obito was busy holding off Naruto and Sasuke, we head butted him from behind and sent him flying away into a boulder.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Stuttered our Naruto who was utterly surprised to see me in a new state.

"Not bad," commented Sasuke.

"But this won't last long since it's my first time transforming into this. I have a couple of minutes at most."

"You'll get use to it!" Happily said Naruto as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Just because there's another fox, doesn't mean you have the upper hand," loudly said Obito who was back on his feet. He shot about six black orbs our way, but I used my tail to rapidly deflect each one of them and scatter them away.

"Not so bad for our first time," I smirked.

A new duo was on the battlefield

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.2K 38
Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massacre. Her mother, Amiki died during her bi...
301K 11K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...
1.8K 115 28
みどりつちまる or if you prefer English, Midori Tuchimaru. A girl who is deemed as a weakling in her family and clan. She somehow rises up with help from up...
67.7K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...