Secret twin 1D - Book 1

By 1dnarnianlou

Skylar Tomlinson is Louis' forgotten twin that he never spoken of after he auditioned for the x factor. Skyl... More

Secret twin (1d fanfic)
Prologue
Chapter 1- The audition
Chapter 2- Saying goodbye
Chapter 3- The New Me
Chapter 4 - I'm What!!!!!!
Chapter 5 - Leaving
Chapter 6 - New York
Chapter 7 - Come Home please....
chapter 8 - 20 Questions!!!!!
Chapter 9 - Starbuck
Chapter 10 - Guess Who? -
Chapter 11 - A Date? -
Chapter 12 - The plan
Chapter 13 - Busted
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - Heading home
Chapter 16 - Don't touch the Pie
Chapter 17 - Fair Time
Chapter 18 - Real Home -
Chapter 19 - Random Contest -
Chapter 20 - Its you -
Chapter 21 - Being Skylar again -
Chapter 22 - it's on like donkey kong -
Chapter 23 - Beach Day -
Chapter 24 - On tour -
Chapter 25 - pranks and planks
Chapter 26 - Game on
Chapter 28 - Suspision and punishment -
Chapterer 29 - Plans -
AUTHORS NOTE/ Competition
Chapter 30/epilogue
The Sequal

Chapter 27 - One on One and Pies -

16.4K 288 48
By 1dnarnianlou

Okay guys this story is nearing the end but not quiet and it will be dramatic.

I know how it is going to end and wait for it.....

.....

....

...

...

There will be a sequal

i'm just not sure what will happen yet

anyway new chappie guys PLease vote and comment 5 of each for new chapter?

ENJOY xx

-------------------------------------------------------

(Louis' POV)

 1 to go...

Just me and one last oppenent.

To say it is going to be a simple challenge would be an understatment.

Prank King Vs the prank Queen....

Lets just say that I ain't about to lose because then the girls get to be pied on stage.

BRING IT ON!

We had changed the rules slightly for the last part. There is no prank the opponent when you can. No. It is a simple one on one battle where we both stand 100ft apart with water guns filled with custard. When the whistle goes we both run and hide, (the field is basically like a giant paintballing area) and the first one to shoot the other one in the chest wins. This is a mans game but I know Sky is not your average girl. She has some serious skillage.

"OKAY ARE YOU GUYS READY?" I heard Niall's Irish accent call out.

"READY!" Sky and I both replied in unison as I placed a firm grip on my gun ready for battle. My heart was pounding and right now I could seriously imagine watching this whole thing over in slow motion. Ninja style. The whistle blew and I started by diving behind a barrell, checking my surroundings. All clear. Let it begin Tomlinson.

........;

(Sky POV -It will switch a lot in this chapter)

I heard the whistle go as I headed straight for the tree, Charging up it. There was no way I was going to let Lou win this. I wanted to destroy  the boys and Lou's man pride now and on stage later. My plan was to jump from tree to tree and take him down from behind. Simple but effective. So far I couldn't see Lou anyway but unless  he spotted me up here, then there was no way he will ever find me. So Let it begin Tomlinson.

(Lou POV)

I had a feeling that Sky was going to play smart in this game. Knowing her she wouldn't stay on the ground so I kept a look out everywhere. Even the trees, I know what this girl is like. I heard rustling but I didin't know where it was coming from so I got up and Ninja rolled behind a small wall. I was already covered head to toe in mud but I didn't care. This is seriously the best prank war ever.

I could see the other guys watching from the side, laughing at us obviously knowing where Sky was hiding and vise versa. I just smirked at them as I refocused my mind back onto the game. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something jump from one tree to another. Bingo. I told you she would try outsmarting me. Not going to work. Time to step it up a notch.

(Sky POV)

I was close to reaching Lou and I was in the tree a few feet behind him. He was so going down. Everything thing was goin....

God Dammit...he spotted me, I watched as he swivelled round starring at me straight in the eye. I think I have underestimated his smartness. Debating on how to play this, I snapped back into battle whilst he aimed his gun at me and I jumped from the tree landing perfectly. From there I dodged the cold custard as I ducked behind a barrel, seeing Lou do the same. We both peeked over the top only to immediately shoot back down when we saw each other. Turning to the side an idea popped into mind. Brillant.

(Lou POV)

It's now or never. I noticed Sky leap from her spot as I took an aim at her missing by an couple of inches. Now it's my turn to switch positions. I raced towards a tree as I heard her shoot nearly catching me. We were both edging closer to each other by the second, constantly dodging each others fires and sprinted behind different objects.

I kept listening out for her footstep so I could pinpoint her position and it seemed to be working until the arena went silent. Lets just say I was panicking. I didn't want to loose but right now it was become extremely difficult not to. I was never going to give up though. I stood my guard preparing for anything but before I had a chance to react Sky charged towards me knocking my gun out of my hand. I gulped as it topppled out of reach. I went to grab it but was stopped by Sky blocking my way with a giant smirk crossing her face.

"Oh poor Lou...Your going down" She spoke evilely as I raised my hands in surrender. She shook her head in disappointment as she took a shot, hitting me square on in the stomach. I collapsed to the floor in fake tears whilst she started jumping around in victory. I can't believe I lost.

(Sky POV)

'HELLL YEAHHHHHH.....WINNNEERRRRR!' I screamed at the top on my lungs as the girls came running towards me cheering. We bundled into a group hug watching the boys continue to cry in shame. 'Never understimate the power of all this!' I rubbed in and they all stood in shock. I saw Lou standing up heading towards me.

"Well played Twinny...Good game" He held out his hand and I shook it smiling.

"My sediments exactly brother and we look forward to giving you your punishment tonight" I stated before walking away with the girls back towards the arena. The boys soon caught up to us looking scared about tonight. Oh no. Zayn snuck up to me giving me a kiss from behind as I giggled.

"I guess we all should stop underestimating you" He whispered in my ear as I turned around placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"Maybe you should" He pulled me in for another kiss witch turned into a full make out session before being pulled apart by the others.

"GET A ROOM GUYS!!" Harry shouted.

"Fine we will!" Zayn retorted as we both ran off laughing. God I love these boys so much. Some more than others obviously. Can't wait to bring out the pies tonight.

---------------------

As I took my place on stage, I gleamed with happiness as the crowd errupted with excitement. This felt so normal now but I still get nervous everytime. Whilst we had been touring I had been recording parts of my album and now it was nearly finished and I couldn't wait to show it to the world.

"Hey guys hows it going. This song is for the special people in my life so enjoy!"

You tell all the girls no
Makes you feel good yeah
I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me way out no
You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful
Would you let me see beneath your perfect
Take it off now boy, take it off now boy
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight

"Thank you everyone!"

...............

The boys were now performing their last song before it was time for us to come up and give them their treat. We were all prepared as I gave the girls one last smile and they giggled at how much fun this is going to be.

"Okay guys, you all know about the prank war that we have had going on....Well unfortuantely for us..." Lou started as all the boys ducked their heads knowing what was coming.

"We lost!" Liam finished before Niall took over.

"So as our punishment, the lovely girls of ours get the joy of embarrassing us, on you come guys" We all walked on saying hey to all of the fans who were eager to watch.

"So the boys lost after they were determined they were going to win..." All of the fans laughed as we continued. "...So time for them to be PIED!"

All five of them stood in a line with their arms around each other as we stood oppisite them. Before we were about to threw the fans started counting down.

"5...4...3...2...1." As they reached one we launched the pies at their faces but Megane being Megane wanted to be more unique and actually went and stood infront of Harry and shoved the pie in his face rubbing it in. 

"HELLL YEAHHHH" We all jumped around as the boys were removing the pie. That was before they got an idea and started chasing us around covering us in pie. The fans had gone wild as we eventually resulted in throwing pie at them as well. By then end of the night their was no spot that wasn't covered in coconut cream pie. How it should be.

..........

After the show we all went and cleaned off. Lou and I were sat in the chill room together waiting for the others.

"well that was fun!" I sighed

"you could say that again" He agreed. We both sat in silence but the good kind. We thought everything was perfect that was until we heard the door open. Two people walked in and one of them seemed kind of familar but i'm not sure. Lou on the other hand looked scared out of his mind as he froze to the spot.

"It seems we meet again Tomlinson and I think it's fair to say you didn't keep your side of the deal. So now you pay!" The deep voice spoke and I didn't have time to question as both of the strangers knocked Lou out before heading for me. Thats when everything went black.

-------------------------

CLIFFHANGERRRRR!!!!
Told you it would get dramatic.

So who is it...whats going to happen.

Please comment and tell me what you think i wanna know your opinion.

Thank you my little ducklings

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.4K 43
"You know you can trust me." "I can't just trust you, it doesn't work that way."
1.5K 57 11
Poems about each of the planets (and the sun and moon- they're not planets but just roll with it)
26.9K 440 25
All my life it has just been me and mom, she never mentions my dad and I never ask. It's not like she's around anyways. My names Ariella, I'm 11 year...
44.1K 1K 46
Bonnie is ready for his last school year. He hopes Shad doesn't get him involve in anything. But when Bonnie sees Shad bulling a new kid. Only fate w...