A Marionette And The Blue Dem...

By KuriTheElf

This was written in 2020! So please forgive the cringe!!!!! A girl from the US, born with a voodoo doll quir... More

Chapter 1 Becoming a Hero
Chapter 3 Still Doll
Chapter 4 Stumbling Across A Broken Doll
Chapter 5 In Need Of Answers
Chapter 6 Mending Open Wounds
Chapter 7 Misunderstanding
Chapter 8 Tears
Chapter 9 Making bonds (πŸ‹ chapter)
Chapter 10 An Unexpected Gift
Chapter 11 The Bird and the Dog
Chapter 12 Dolls
Chapter 13 First Mission First Failure
Character 14 MIA
Chapter 15 Heart Stop πŸ’”
Chapter 16 I'm not a marionette
Chapter 17 Plans
Chapter 18 Your Name
Chapter 19 Runaway
Chapter 20 Master (πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹)
Chapter 21 Plans for war
Chapter 22 First Day of Spring
Chapter 23 πŸ‹πŸ‹How deep is the Rabbit Hole (what if chapter)πŸ‹πŸ‹
Character 24 Encounter
Chapter 25 Training
Chapter 26 Girls Day
Chapter 27 The Final Day
Chapter 28 The Lions Den
Chapter 29 Into the Jaws of the Beast
Chapter 30 Final Chapter. πŸ‹πŸ‹
Hawk and the Butterfly
BE RE-WRITTIN!!!

Chapter 2 A Nightmare πŸ’”

1.5K 43 70
By KuriTheElf

(i don't own the pic)

I laid on my bed while I heard shuffling around on Michael's side. "Yo doll!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah?" I answered. He peeked his head over the corner and looked me up. Lucky my dress was laying flat so that he couldn't look up it.

I had my arm over my face, and the other laying over my stomach area. "What?" I answered again.

"Look at this broken little dolly." I heard him whispered. Was he still mocking me? I removed my arm from my face and brushed my red hair to behind my ear. Slowly I sat up and looked at him. "Look babydoll since we are partners we might as try to make this work." I side eyed him confused. "for now on, you are mine, and mine alone. You got that.....babydoll?" He started walking towards me. I start pulling up in my bed trying to back my self way from him.

There was a knock at the door and the head women opened the door. "Okay its time for the tour of the facility." I jumped out of the bed and ran behind her trying to get away from the iron bull. He slowly made his way to us and closing the door.

We were shown, with the rest of the group of where our classes would be, our training, and so forth. "Now that that the end of the tour if you have questions, please ask. Other then that you 6 is starting tomorrow with your morning classes and then battle training. The group nodded. 'Battle training?' I thought. 'Dude I can't really denfend my self unless I hurt my self.' I looked at the ground slightly worried, then I felt an arm around my should pulling me forcefully into a hard body, it was bull.

"Look dolly I'll try to protect you if you promise that you'll stay with me." I looked at him. I never had a boyfriend before and didn't know much about love.

"Okay." I forced a smile. 'Is this how men ask girls out? I've never been asked before so I guess it's just cause of his personality.' I didn't necessarily like him but I guess I could give him a chance. 'Maybe he was in a bad mood today, maybe something happened before that fight.' I looked up at him. His brown eyes was kinda scary to look at like he was planning something. I shook my head and then smiled at him trying to be polite and sweet.

Amanda always told me that I was like a cute bunny rabbit that would do no harm, but it I ever got back up into a corner I would bite.

"Well let's go grab something to eat!" Firefly cheered. I nodded my head and agreeded, even my stomach growled at the sound of food. As everyone started to head to the cafeteria, bull kept me close to him.

"So what.... Are...." He was scanning my face. "Into.... And why are you dressed like that? You look like a child?" He asked.

"Well I dress in lolita dresses cuz they are breezy and comfortable." I answered. This wasn't the first time I've been asked that so it didn't bother me. "As for what I'm into....." I looked away from him and looked at the ground and back up at him. " I like anime! And some video games! I love rpgs, I'm not really good at fps though." I answered him. He smiled at me. For once he didn't look that intimidating.

"I love this one zombie game called Left for Dead."

My eye widen "I  love that game too! " I said jumping in front of him. He gave a me a closed eye smile and he spoke once again.

" I brought it with me if you wanna play it tonight?"

I nodded "I would love to! "

A month has pasted and I gotten use to Michel being a bit cruel to me. Either telling me I've been eating to much when we go out or how I need to change my outfits. I was trying so hard to please him but it seemed like it was never enough. Until that night.

💔💔((Okay for those who wanna skipp this part you can. Long story short I was sexually assaulted by a "Mike" and was treated the same way so please. You're not alone and always seek help unlike I did.) 💔💔

"Wanna play some zombies?" Bull asked. I quickly jumped off my bed and went to his side like normal. He was super rude to me today, comparing my body to the other two girls. Saying if I lost maybe 20 pounds I would look alot better in my hero suit. I sighed I was already starving myself trying to lose weight but nothing was coming off.

"Yeah! Let's play some zambos!" I cheered I sat down beside him and grabbed a controller, and the game loaded up. After about two rounds, I felt bull staring at me. "What?" I asked looking up at him. He moved quickly and stole a kiss. I quickly pulled away. "No....." I whispered.

"Look I'm ready for just more then hugs Airmed. And it's time for you to give me what's mine." I tried to scoot way from him.

"No....I....I don't want to." I whispered. I was scared.

He stood up and then grabbed my arm pulling me upwards to him. My body went limp out of fear. I practically froze. He picked me up and threw me on the bed, making me hit my head on the wall. I winced in pain curling my body up. He grabbed my legs and spred them, pushing his body in between. I wanted to scream but nothing was coming out of my mouth. I tried to throw my hands up at him to push him, but he just ended up holding my hands above my head.

"Pl....please." I choked on tears, as he started to entered.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll tell everyone your a whore, my.... little...doll." My mind went blank and I blacked out.

💔💔(Here is some holy water and some tissues if you need them!) 💔💔

Six months of being in training and classes during the day and every night being with him I couldn't stand it anymore I had to get out, get away from him. I saw the head women that brought us here. "I can't keep quite no more." I ran up to her while she was walking down the hall. "Headmaster Jewels?" She turned and looked at me from her papers.

"yes?" She asked, sounding like I was bothering her.

"I have a quick question." I said a bit hesitantly. I played with the hem of my skirt. "Let's just say bull is being awfully rude to me, from controlling what I eat, what I wear and what not. He even tries to tell me to lose weight. Well does he even, love...." I trailed off. I looked up to her trying to get advice.

"Well just be happy that someone likes you. Other wise you'll be alone for the rest of your life." She turned and started walking away. I was stunned by what she just told me. My breath hitched and my eyes glued in front of me. My body slowly begin to fall to the floor in the hallway. Before I hit the floor, I felt arms around me. It was Blackheart. I looked up at him with tearful eyes.

"You okay Airmed?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah just, I don't wanna go back to my room."

He smiled. "Well you can come to mine, Firefly is spending the night with one of her friends." I looked at him. Finally I got to have a real good look at him. He had thick glasses, and a square looking face, short reddish brown hair with freckles all over his face. Far an I know he was always nicer to me and tried to get me away from Bull if he could....or so I thought.

Blackheart took me to his dorm which was about 4 doors away from my and bulls. When I entered, his room was on the right and was full of nerdy stuff from posters to books. I went and sat in a chair that was by a computer, as he went to grab setting out of the fridge.

I looked over at his computer, nothing seemed odd, expect had an anime girl with a gaint gun. I didn't notice that he went to get a glass from his cupboard. I started to zone out thinking of how bull is gonna react when he notices I'm not home yet.

"Here drink this" I looked up at Blackheart, and took the glass of soda looking drink and drank it right down to the last drop. I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Thanks Andrew!"

He looked down at me and smiled. "Hey no probs!" He laughed. He went to put the glass away and I started to feel a little odd, but I shook it off. 'im just freaking my self out over Mike.' I told my self. "Hey....Air...." I looked up to Andrew. With half closed eyes.

" Mhmm?" I responded sleepily.

"I want you to know, you're very beautiful and if only bull knew how to treat you better then I could rest easier."

I smiled at him. "It's okay. I think....." I was trying to stand up but my body went numb, and came crashing back down in the seat. I clutched my head. It was starting to pound.

"I......I need to go home." I slurried my words. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?!' I thought.

"Air you can sleep in my bed it's fine." He said. I shook my head and stood up.

"No Michel is gonna try to find me." I went to take a step forward and every thing turned to black.

When I woke up I was in a unfamiliar bed. My body still too numb to move. My eyes wondered trying to put the pieces together. I looked down, my body naked, with my blouse unbuttoned and my skirt lifted up, my panties gone. I gasped, my eyes started to water.....'no.....not....again' the tears starts rolling down my cheeks. I tried to move and finally my body responded. I fixed my shirt and ran out the door. Trying so hard not to have anyone catch me.

I ran up the stairs trying to get to the roof. 'Im done with this life! No one really cares about me!' In my mind I was screaming. Finally I got to the roof, and wiped my tears off my face. My eyes puffy and everything was blurry from the tears. There was a transfer plane, in the middle of the roof for exchanging supplies from other head quarters. I knew this was up here but I wasn't sure when the next drop off would be nor where.

"Either I run from here or die. That's my only options right now." I whispered. My voice was cracking. I started walking to the plane when I heard the door start to open, I quickly started running, and ran in side the door and hid behind some containers. I could hear the voices coming closer but I couldn't make out what they were saying until they got into their seats for takeoff.

"Well once we get to Musutafu Japan I'll treat you!" One of the guys laughed. "Alright you're on!" The other answered back. My body was trembling. 'Am I finally free?'

(Soooooo....umm yeah I had Mike and an Andrew before. Granted not at the same time. The Andrew was a friend of mine when I was in college and at that time I severely hurt my back. And at the time I was another guy who acted like I wasn't worth his time. Anywho Andrew came over to "help" me and instead of giving me painkillers I asked for he gave me a different kind and made me pass out.

As for a Michel I did date a guy who controlled what I ate, wore, and ect. And I never had a boyfriend at the time and I was between the ages of 19-20, and let's just say I said no and he thought I was joking and did it anyways....and as for Jewels.....same thing expect someone who I looked up as a mother did that to me.

So my friends I want you to know you are not alone in this. And not all people have foul intentions, but please if you need to reach out to others!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 3 10
"Love is a waste of time satiri you have no place among the hero scum" "well then for that I'd gladly become a hero scum" __________ yes the title is...
844 21 13
In this story, Touya never turned into a villain. instead, he became a prosperous hero. one day while on patrol. the fresh hero catches a unique quir...
83.8K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
184K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...