Descended Alpha Mate

By freedahmyst

In a world where Witches and Werewolves are enemies, detesting each other's presence. A Tribid is created unk... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Author's Note
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five

Chapter ten

133 14 3
By freedahmyst

Lizelle's point of view

It's been three days since I've visited my mum's cabin. Nathan has instructed everyone to stay inside. Nobody is allowed to come in as well as to go out. I don't swear but,

Fuck this.

Another reason why I haven't been able to go out is because the Luna ceremony has been taking a toll on me. It's just a simple ceremony but because of the numerous number of pack members, it's taking a little longer than necessary. I had called my mum yesterday for not being able to keep to the rendezvous.

She said its okay that we would go after the Luna ceremony which is tomorrow. But I refused. I planned to go to her cabin today and then leave for Evelyn's house together with my mum since she doesn't stay in the pack house, today.

I already asked Nathan and he allowed me but on the condition that I will be escorted by three able warriors. Of course I agreed, I am not going to let this chance slide by me.

I turned to my left and reached my destination. The first floor. The first floor is meant for the workers only. There are ten rooms on the floor and a small basement. I came here to look for the old lady that called me Anastasia.

A girl younger than me walked out of a room wearing a maid's uniform. Maybe she could tell me the room that belongs to that lady. I walked over and stopped her from leaving the first floor. "Excuse me, do you perhaps know the room of a lady. She has black hair with white steaks, brown eyes, in her late fifties. And she......, "

"Oh! You mean Mother Theresa? "

"I guess. But why do you call her that?" I inquired furrowing my eyebrows.

She giggled, dropping the mop in her hands mistakenly. "Because she is the oldest worker here Luna," She answered and then pointed at a black wooden door. "That's her room over there but she isn't in right now, you might have to wait." I nodded and gestured for her to leave after thanking her.

I took slow and steady steps to her room. The room was luckily opened and I went in without a fuss. Her innocent and soft attar lingered in the air.

That means she just left the room.

I looked around the room, admiring it's simple nature. Her bed was neatly made, brown smooth velvet rug decorated the floor and one bed side table with a lamp on it, at the right side of the bed. Her wardrobe was furnished but yet had that instinctive chasteness. I walked over to her wardrobe and pulled it open.

Her casual outfits hung perfectly on her wooden frame with the help of  white designated hangers. There was a drawer below her wardrobe, I reached out and pulled it open.

There laid an old book with nothing written on the outside. I took the book and flinched when it came in contact with my fingers. Being the pertinalious girl I am, I went ahead and carried it. I felt a severe shock from it while holding it and it stopped after a few seconds.

I opened the book and the first thing I saw was writings in a language I couldn't decipher. It's was so difficult to read. "Luna? " I whipped my head around so fast to where the voice came from that anyone would think it's gonna snap.

Theresa stood there with an expression I understood too well. Fear.

I smiled sheepishly at her. "Hey, Theresa. "

She forced back a smile. "Luna. To what do I owe this gratifying visit?"

I shook my head when I realized that she is uncomfortable with me in the room. "I was just about to leave. Don't worry." I assured and headed towards the door.

"Luna. Stop please," She barely said, more like a quiet whisper. "I know why you are here and if you want I can tell you about everything." She stared at the book in my hands.

I turned around and face her. Nodding my head, I went ahead and sat down on her soft cushy bed.

She heaved a deep ponderous sigh. "My twin sister Anastasia died six and half hundred years ago."

I stared at her confused. "You twin sister. Six hundred years ago. Then why are you still alive?" Everything sounds confusing in my head.

She glared at me playfully at my choice of words. Particularly when I asked why she's still alive. But anyways she continued. "I am a lycan."

Definitely not expecting that.

"What!" I shrieked.

"Will you please not interrupt me while I tell you everything," She proffered leaning on her wardrobe. "The exact day my parents gave birth to me, a new born baby was delivered to our house. The person dropped the baby off in a basket right in front of my house. My parents adopted her and cared for her. I also considered her my twin sister. One day my parents were attacked and shot thrice in the heart," She let out a quiet sob.

"When they were about to die, they revealed that Anastasia was a healer and they found out through a witch. She then, at that very moment tried to heal my parents because her powers were activated. But she couldn't. After their death, she promised to heal anyone she's capable of healing and was loved by everyone in the town for that," She reminisced, holding the collar of her maid's uniform tightly and then continued.

"Everything was going well until Eldrick came into the picture. He was awestruken by her beauty. He wanted to have her by all means cost. And to complicate things, she also fell in love with the psychopathic warlock."

From the sounds of it, she doesn't like him.

"The both of them eloped after they found out that Anastasia was pregnant. Everyone was against their relationship because then, you can't be intimate with the person you are not married to. And that's probably the reason why they ran away."

"We searched for them everywhere but couldn't find them. It was like they disappeared. It was not until after fifty years, five decades later that their bodies were found. Anastasia's body was near a cliff while Eldrick's body was deep inside the river near the cliff and a girl's body was found with them, we guessed it's their child. And they were shot the same way my parents were. It's a confusing and spooky coincidence."

"Then why did you call me Anastasia?"

"Because you look almost exactly like her. The only few difference is that she had bright green eyes, blonde hair and a bit chubbier than you." She cleared out.

        **********************

Thirty minutes later, I was sitting at the back of a black BMW. Alex was driving, a guy with dirty blonde hair was sitting next to him on the passenger side. A guy with jet black hair was sitting on my right while the one with brown hair was on my left. All the three strange dudes are my bodyguards.

Stupid, Nathan.

I decided that it was fair to finally visit Evelyn and know what's up with me. I mean, I know it's not a bad thing but I have a feeling it might be. The car halted in front of my mum's cabin, leaving an uncomfortable screech. My mum was standing in front of the cabin, further away from the porch.

I smiled at her and hopped out of the car, embracing her. The three bodyguards stood erect behind me. I think they are taking this whole security issue thing too seriously. My mum has an alarmed look on when she noticed that I had three strong looking men behind me.

"They are for security. Nathan sent them."

She nodded and smiled proudly.

Now she has the wrong idea.

"We are going to walk, it's not that far away from here. It's just a ten minutes  walk."

The three buffoons followed my mum and I taking the exact steps we took. They were trailing behind slowly but I bet they were going slow because of us.

We continued walking while my mom and I discussed about my luna ceremony and preparations. I purposefully didn't tell my mum about mine and Theresa's conversation.

I couldn't bring myself to.

My mum bent down a bit, scratching her back. "I am getting a very bad itch in the middle of my back." She mumbled, but I heard it loud and clear.

"Try applying anti-ceptic powder. It helps," I advised.

She shrugged, yawning. We reached the place. It's a small house, made of ancient stones. Red roof, doors and windows. The flowers surrounding the house was red roses and lilies. It was fascinating.

We climbed the first two stairs and knocked on the door. Seconds later, a woman opened the door. The smell of lilies lurked around her. She glared at my mum, raised a cocky eyebrow before smirking.

My mum had a displeased look on, already knowing who the lady is smirking. The lady leaned on the door frame and folded her arms. She has dark golden orbs, thin eyebrows, long lashes, tiny nose and lips, blonde straight hair and paled skin.

She was wearing a red long straight dress. It's was pure lace. She was like a goddess. Flawless and exact. "Deliah darling, what are you doing here today?" She asked, looking at my mum from head to toe.

My mum didn't get to reply when Evelyn's landed on me. Her eyes widened when they gazed carefully. It was totally filled with horror. "Holy mother of Oz, it's you." She gasped.

              ******************

Hey lovelies.
    So we've met Evelyn and from the sounds of it, she's going to be spooky. I can't tell though. LMAO. She could be nice and she could be otherwise.

But, till next time,
   Until then,
        Please, please stay safe.

Love,
Freedahmyst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 509 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
1.1M 41.7K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
6.8K 257 19
Completed! One family was able to have one child. The family made up of Jasmine's mother and father. Sadly, the mother died from an attack on the pac...
52 2 11
-- Mallory was forced to watch as a vampire kills her family, only to accidentally trigger her 'Blessing' and killing the vampire. In her escape with...