Love is Arshi - Completed

By Nitty_Arshi

Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30

Episode 18

7.3K 289 32
By Nitty_Arshi

In the morning about 7.15 am......

Garima , Madhumati and Shashi comes to the Raizadha's house... They are all welcomed heartily by Naniji.. Mami shows her upper hand in front of them but still welcomes them...

Madhumati (Buaji): Devyani ji!! We are very happy to know that Khushi is pregnant. We went to the temple just after hearing the news. Garima wants to see Khushi badly... Here, have this prashad...

Nani takes the prashad and asks Hp to keep it in the Kitchen.

Mami: HHBB!! Thought Khushi was young and is innocent. But she's more witty than Khoon Bhari....(Nani eyes her....) abk abk abk Payaliya....Anyway congratulaitons Madhumatiji...." 

She hugs her. She hugs Garima who was in happy tears...

Shashi smiles seeing all of them. Payal comes with Akash and they greet them.

Garima hugs Payal saying " I'm very happy beta... I have no words to express my gratitude to the Raizadha's. Finally, I can die with peace.."

Akash says "Why are you talking like this Ammaji..? Your daughters deserved us. Or perhaps we deserve your daughters"

Madhumati hugs him and says "Don't talk like this Nandkisore!! Don't talk big words. We are already overwhelmed with ecstasy.."

Nk was about to come out but hides behind Lavanya seeing Madhumatiji..

Lavanya asks "What happened???"

Nk says "Nothing just be like this ...."

But Madhumati had seen him and says "AReee Nandkisore.... you?? How are you beta..."

Nk replies sheepishly "Yes Buaji, I'm fine !!" He runs away. Lavanya goes and hugs them.

"I'm Lavanya. Hope you all know me.."

Garima says " How can we forget you beta??? You are also like our daughter.." She hugs her.

Mami says "HHBB all Gupta daughters are Raizadha's Daughter in law's. If there is any other Raizadha's Daughter-in-law then they make them their daughters..."

Nani says "And we are very much obliged to them. Am I right Manorama???"

Meanwhile Arnav and Khushi descend down the stairs. Garima runs and hugs Khushi. Khushi hugs her crying "Amma".

Garima says teary eyed "Beta we are so happy after hearing this news. We went to our native temple and had brought Prashad for all of you."

Khushi says "Wow! Amma thank you.. " 

Garima hugs her saying" We don't have any bounds to express our happiness beta...!" Khushi goes and hugs others. Arnav takes blessings of others.

Garima hugs him and says "Congratulations beta..." 

Khushi asks them to have breakfast with them. 

But Garima says " No bitiya we have kept pooja in our house today evening... we came to invite you all.." before Arnav could answer,

Khushi says" Amma I'm not feeling well.. I don't like travelling nowadays..so.." 

Madhumati says "No problem Sanka Devi...... you take care.. Damaadji be with her like this always.."

Khushi sees him. Arnav eyes her. Shyam comes thereby and smiles at them. They get uncomfortable seeing him.

Nani says "I'll come don't worry..." 

They bid adieu to everyone and leave. Khushi cries seeing them. Arnav and Khushi goes upstairs.

Arnav says "Don't worry Khushi... Everything will be all right.."

Khushi says "Yes.. I shouldn't cry as I'll be leaving this house soon. I needn't miss them.."

Arnav controls his reply and changes saying "Khushi can you come with me??"

Khushi asks :"Where?? Didn't you hear what I said to Ammaji.. I can't tra... "

Arnav restrains her saying "I know you lied them. I know that you wanted to be here of all yesterday's happenings. You wanted to be with me and Nk. Am I right Khushi??? Well you won't reply.. "

He swiftly blindfolds her with a black cloth and Khushi asks him" Arnavji!! What are you doing??? Arnav says "Chup!! You are coming with me. Unless I say open your eyes you are to keep it closed.." Khushi says "par!!".

Arnav says "Shhhuuuu!!".

He makes her descend the stairs prior checking if no one was there. Luckily there was no one in the hall. He makes her go to the door and outside RM. He makes her seated on the car and tucks her seat belt.

Khushi asks "Arnavji where are you taking me???"

Arnav says "Its a surprise for you.. Now just keep quiet.."

Arnav calls Anjali in his phone and says "Di I'm out with Khushi donno when we will come back..." 

Anjali says " Ok chote have fun.."

Before she could say about Shyam's outing surprise to him,  he cuts the call.

Khushi says "Where??"

Arnav says "Will you keep quiet for some time???"

Arnav drives the car... they travel about 2 hours.. Khushi asks Arnav "Arnavji where are you taking me?? It has taken so much time. I can't wear this anymore.."

Arnav says "Just 2 minutes Khushi we are almost there aaannnnd yeah!! Open your eyes Khushi.."

Khushi opens her eyes, undoing the cloth on her eyes and sees the awe in front of her. They get down the car and Arnav holds her hand. Khushi couldn't believe her eyes what was in front of her. They were now in the ITC Grand Bharat hotel in Gurgaon.

Arnav made her to walk as he knew that she will be in a trance. Khushi looks at the whole place in an awe... She didn't realize when he made their check ins and when they had boarded the lift and when Arnav had opened the door and gestures her to come inside. Khushi was awe struck with the carvings. She came out of the trance when Arnav gives her a gift.

She opens it and finds a bridal dress. Arnav nears her. Her heart beat fast. She tried to move away but couldn't as Arnav held her.

He whispers on her ears "Wear this soon".

She goes inside the washroom and wears it. What was Arnav planning to do? Why did he give her the bridal dress? Are they going to get married?? Khushi hoped so. She was madly in love with Arnav these days. She badly wanted to tell this to him. What was he planning? What was his intention?? No she mustn't guess things. She shouldn't think too much.

She comes out and Arnav drooled over her. He saw her with an awe. She was wearing a red colour bridal dress with little jewels but it suited her beauty.

He says "Beaudiful!!" Khushi hides her face. He then asks her to come out. They go out of the hotel and Arnav starts the car.

Khushi asks "Where are we going Arnavji??"

Arnav says "Shhhh I need to concentrate and drive." Arnav drove the car and they stopped outside a temple. Khushi sees a Pandit with Havan . Khushi's eyes widen up. What was happening???

Arnav swiftly removes her Mangalsutra and wipes her sindhoor.

Khushi is shocked and yells at him "What are you doing??? How dare you ??You don't have rights to touch it"

 Arnav raises his eyebrow and says "Don't have rights.....??? well relax Khushi we are going to get married now... I want to make you my wife permanently."

Khushi is awestruck by this.

Arnav continues saying "We didn't perform the pheras that day because our marriage was temporarily for 6 months. So that's why I have brought you here so we both can take the pheras and make you my wife permanently . For all the seven generations."

Khushi has tears in her eyes .

Arnav kneels down and asks "Khushi will you marry me???". Khushi was surprised. She didn't expect her day to be like this. 

Khushi replies him hiding her happiness "As if I can say no. You make me wear the dress, arrange these and now you are asking my permission??? You Proved to be a businessman Mr.raizadha!!!"

Arnav smiles at her. They both walk inside the mandir. Arnav asks Khushi to sit and he sits beside him. Pandit Hymns the mantra and asks Arnav and Khushi to take pheras. Arnav and Khushi take the pheras. Pandit says now the pheras are over and he hymns some mantras. Arnav makes Khushi wear the Mangalsutra and Sindhoor of his name.

Pandit says "Marriage is over. Now you both are Husband and wife.." Arnav whispers in her ears "permanently". Khushi looks at him in awe. They all wind up and Arnav takes Khushi back to the hotel. Khushi was not at all blinking. She couldn't understand why she was here. They reach the hotel room and Khushi sees the room decorated with bed full of roses. She gets nervous.

Arnav tells her" Khushi! You don't even have any idea how much I love you. You might think me to be hard and stubborn. But anger is the way of expressing my love. Khushi you know you are the first women I fell in love with and I wish you to be the last one too. I had never fallen in love with any girl before. You handled all my pain,, my anger , my stubbornness and only gave me love in return. "

He holds her hand and kisses it. Khushi had tears in her eyes.

Arnav says "You won't believe me. I had never ever been with another women too Khushi. You understand what I mean??"

Khushi looks shocked and asks him" You mean???"

Arnav says "Yes Khushi. As a businessman I had roamed around with many girls but had not had any relationship with them. I might have appeared to be like that but I'm not. You were the first person whom I had relation with Khushi..."

Khushi asks him "But Arnavji You and Lavanya slept in a single room and I heard you have belief in live in relation..so..How?"

Arnav says "Khushi LA had tried many times to come close with me. But I didn't consent her. Nainital was the first time where I had my first experience Khushi.... and it was the most beautiful experience to validate my existence. You were the first women whom to I had submitted myself and I hope you be the last women too. " With that he handed her some papers.

Khushi asks " What is this Arnavji..?"

She sees it and exclaims "Marriage papers!!!"

Arnav says "Ahem...Ahem... Khushi kumari gupta is now PERMANENTLY Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizadha. I want you to be my wife permanently Khushi. I have signed it Khushi. Your turn now.!" 

Khushi asks Arnav "But Arnav ji... why did you make the wedding so private. We could have a remarriage..na?. I mean still we are incomplete of the rituals. We could have called at least our family members. "

Arnav says "I know Khushi even I had thought about it. But since you are pregnant I thought this would be enough. I don't want you to strain. As for our family, they'll surely ask us to remarry with all the rituals. So sorry for..."

Khushi curtails him saying "I love you Arnavji.." 

He has his eyes ogled. Khushi signs the paper .

 Arnav says " Khushi....I love you like hell dammit " .

Khushi eyes him blushed. Arnav asks her to wear a red sari. Khushi goes inside the washroom and changes her dress .

As she comes outside all she could remember is loud breathes, her neck being kissed, her lips were on something hard but at the same time it felt protective , and she was in the air, she was placed in the bed and was lost in the most beautiful world of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.4K 11
#1 in #arhi (5July2022)Show based short story - A reimagination of terrace scene and subsequent elopement of Arnav and Khushi. Only here there is no...
138K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...
49.5K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
36.3K 4.3K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...