Crazy In Love

Oleh RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 37

1.7K 123 86
Oleh RhysiaQ

Onika's Pov.

"Fuck!" I shouted. There's no way I ran out.

I search all over my room hoping to find what I was looking for.

I groan hearing my phone ringing. They can wait right? Yes. Yes, they can. This was more important than whoever was calling me right now.

I scattered everything off my nightstand and still didn't find it.

"Fuck me" I mumble under my breath.

I grab my phone off the bed and seen two missed calls from Shia, I made a mental note to call her back. I click on Meek's contact dialing his number.

"Yo" His voice came through the phone.

"Yo. I ran out of pills, I need some"

"So quick? Damn, You crazy Nic. I'll come through this afternoon" He says and with that I pressed the red button.

I look around my now messy room and shook my head. I'm not an addict or anything but the pills really do help me get through the day now. I remember telling myself I would never pop pills but it seems like those were the only thing keeping me sane.

I threw my phone on the bed and got in the shower to start my day off.
....
"Wassup king" I dap Future up, looking around the club, the vibe was alright.

"Just been living life, you? I ain't seen you in a hot minute fam"

"Busy with work. Damn those girls bad as fuck" I lick my lips watching the two girls that basically look like twins grind on each other.

"Who? The doubledose twins?" Future was now looking in the direction that I was looking.

I nod my head "You know them?"

"Yea, they my homegirls. Yo! Twins!" Future shouted grabbing their attention.

They both walk up to us and they were even more bad in the face.

Future swung his arm over my shoulder "You know Nicki Minaj right?"  I felt like I was in high school and my homie was trying to set me up with a bad jawn.

"Mhm. I be hearing her songs" One spoke up while the other was eyeing me up and down.

I brush Future's arm off me, he was making me seems like I was scared to speak. I got game.

"How about we go in one them rooms and speak about it?" I knew her sister was down to fuck by the look in her eyes, I just hope she was too cause I really wanted a threesome.

"Let's go then"

I look up saying a quick prayer as they both dragged me to one of the rooms.
......
Beyoncé's POV.

"I'm not doing any interviews, Leonardo"

"Fine. You're so stubborn" I gave him a cheeky smile.

I FaceTime my mother to see what the twins were up to.

I was greeted by my two offsprings "Hey mommy babies" By the mess on their faces I can tell they were eating.

"Ma-ma!" Blue shouted.

What? Huh? What?

I was shook "What you just said?" I couldn't believe my ears.

She didn't say anything she just watch me with her fist in her mouth.

"Ma!" I scream getting my mother's attention, her face came in the screen "Did you hear what Blue just said?" I ask.

"No, I was listening the Tv, what she said?"

"Say mama again Blue"

"Ma-ma!" She chuckle then started babbling.

"You heard that?!" I scream.

"That's her first words?" My mother asks.

I nodded with a huge grin.

"Say Mommy, Blue"

I pouted as she continued to babble.

"Ma-ma!" She smiles in the camera.

"I'm so proud of you baby" I cooed.

"I'm about to call Onika, I'll call you back"  I told my mother before hanging up.

I place the phone to my ear waiting on Nicki to answer.

"Yes Beyoncé?" She asks through the phone.

"When the twins were over by your house, did they say their first words?"

"No. Why? Wassup?"

"Blue just said her first word" I say wiping my tear, dramatic right? I don't care. My baby just said her first word.

"Deadass? What she said?"

"Mama. I tried getting her to say Mommy but she didn't" I pouted.

"Oh word? I miss my prince and princess"

"They miss you too" I say.

"I bet. They the only ones that miss me?"

I quickly hang up the phone. Not today satan. Not today.

I place my phone back in my purse. "Where are we going?" I ask Leonardo.

"Studio" I nodded.

.......

"What is she doing here?" I roll my eyes at the voice. Why today?

I didn't even pay her no mind. I took a seat in the chair waiting for Drake.

"Hey Bey" Wayne greet me with an awkward smile.

"Hey. Do you know where Drake is?" I ask him.

"Y'all supposed to be recording Mine right?" I nodded, "He went out to grab something to eat he should be back any minute now" He says.

I was low key kind of annoyed. If this bitch wasn't here staring at me then I wouldn't have a problem with waiting.

I wonder what she was doing here.

"Wayne ring Nicki again and tell her to bring her ass down here!" Rihanna shouted at Wayne.

I can see the annoyed look on his face "Girl, for the last time Nicki is not picking up her phone, and whatever you and my cousin got going on don't bring that shit to my studio! You lucky as fuck Drake let you in cause you most definitely would've stayed outside with all that shit!"

Oh. She was looking for Onika.

This wasn't my business so I stayed quiet. Nicki is not my girlfriend anymore so I didn't find the need to insert myself.

"How about we ask this bitch over here, where is Nicki?" I know the question was thrown at me but this girl has to be crazy to think I'll even utter a word to her ass.

"Bitches can't speak now huh?" She started laughing aloud.

"Rihanna, if you don't shut all the shit up then you can find your way out my studio yo!" Wayne shouted.

"I didn't do anything, I was just asking her where's her lil girlfriend"

Count to 10 Bey. 1,2- fuck that.

"You're way to comfortable calling me a bitch. Call me out my name one more time and I swear I'll knock my name into your head" I blame Onika for my violent talking.

"You ain't gone do shit!" She stood up walking towards me.

I quickly stand up waiting for her to approach me.

"Yo! Yo! Yo!" Wayne shouted jumping in between us.

"Y'all can take this shit outside" He says.

My instinct was telling me not to fight.

"You're lucky God is talking to me or I would drag your ass outside!"

"You ain't gon do shit Bee-yonce" I chuckle cause she knew better than to call me a bitch again.

I heard the studio door open, I thought it was Drake until I heard Onika's Voice.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Nicki voice boom through the studio.

"Where the fuck you were at?! I've been ringing down your phone for the past hour! Come get these crazy girls, man" Wayne still stood between us.

"My battery died after I saw your missed calls so I came straight down here"

"What you two doing here?" She asks, but I didn't say anything and neither did Rihanna. I scoff, she was talking so much shit but now Nicki is here her mouth is shut.

Wayne went back to take a seat leaving me face to face with this bitch. I roll my eyes at her still being mute.

I wanted to burst into laughter. Nicki had her ass in check, I don't know why she cause a scene just to go out sad like this.

"Y'all def or something?"

I was here for business and Onika did not need to know my business so I choose not to answer her.

"I was looking for you" Rihanna says.

"Okay, and you think I would be here?"

She shook her head "No, but I wanted to know if Wayne knew where you were at"

"What you doing here Beyoncé?" Nicki asks me but I still didn't have shit to say to her.

"She came to record a song with Drake but he went out for food" Wayne answered for me.

I mean mug him, he put his hands up in surrender before spinning back around in his chair doing whatever on the soundboard.

I heard Rihanna mumble something slick under her breath.

"You wanna say that a little louder?" I smile.

"Here they go again" Wayne says.

"Girl fuck you" She says.

I scrunch my face up "You wish" I chuckle.

"Cut that shit out" Onika says.

"Mhm. Nicki you best tell your little friend here to keep her mouth quiet"

"If I wanna talk then I will talk! You nor Onika can tell me when to talk!"

"I guess you want her to beat your ass again" She was now pulling anything from her ass.

"Nicki never laid a hand on me. You got nothing better to say so now you just pouring out anything that you make up in that non functional brain of yours"

"My brain must be right if Nicki keeps ringing my phone at nights for this Wap"

I burst laughing. Nicki be showing up at my door at nights. She must feel proud of herself that she's just a quick fuck to Onika.

"Okay" I shrug. I guess she thought that was going to get under my skin.

"Rihanna stop fucking lying! I ain't never tried getting at you. Man, you two pissing me off"

"Oh! You just saying that because your bitch is here! You know you miss this Nicki, don't even play yourself"

"What I told you about calling me a bitch, hoe?" I slowly walk up to Rihanna but Nicki quickly grab me back.

"I ain't miss shit! Don't make me tell the truth about who really be ringing down phones at nights"

I laugh "Thirsty bitch" I say earning a pull on my hand by Nicki.

"Man, watch yo mouth" She points at me.

"And you, go on somewhere. We're not together, what you looking for me for if it has nothing to do with Paris?" She says to Rihanna.

"I got pizz- oh shit." I roll my eyes at Drake.

"Took you long enough, fool" Wayne says grabbing the pizza box from Drake.

He walk towards me "I didn't know she would still be here" He says.

"This is too messy, don't let it happen a next time" This is not how business goes.

"I'm sorry Bey"

"Where's the restroom?" I ask feeling an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Down the hall to the left"He says and I thank him.

I walk outside the studio and Onika was slowly trailing behind me.

.....
Onika's Pov.

"You good?" I ask Beyoncé who just came out the restroom.

"Mhm."

"You look sick, ma" I walk closer to her invading her personal space.

"And you look high" She roll her eyes.

"That's because I am" I shrug.

"Whatever Nicki" She says brushing past me.

I pull her back by her hand "You sure you're good?"

She nodded "I didn't eat anything for the day" she mumble.

"Tell Drake you'll see him in the next hour"

She scrunch her face up "Why?"

"Because I'm taking you out to eat, now go" She roll her eyes walking down the hall to studio.

I bit my lip watching her ass in her jeans. Damn.

......
Like and comment 💕💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.8K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. BeyoncΓ©'s far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
150K 4.8K 40
58K 3K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say lovesβ™₯️
39.5K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets BeyoncΓ© and falls in love. *G!P*