Her Innocent Love ✔ 'Complet...

By ssecretwwriter

(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned... More

Prologue ~
Ch - 1 "Hope"
Ch - 2 "New Chapter"
Ch - 3 "Best Friends"
Ch - 4 "Him"
Ch - 5 "Alone"
Ch - 6 "Flashback/1"
Ch - 7 "Helping"
Ch - 8 "Self-respect"
Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"
Ch - 10 "Confidence"
Ch - 11 "Decision"
Ch - 12 "Workload"
Ch - 13 " Coffee"
Ch - 14 "Flashback/3"
Ch - 15 "Jealously"
Ch - 16 "Flashback/4"
Ch - 18 "Flashback/5"
Ch - 19 "Desperate"
Ch - 20 "Hate Her"
Ch - 21 "Anger"
Ch - 22 "Marriage"
Ch - 23 "Intoxicating"
Ch - 24 "Holding Her"
Ch - 25 "Breakfast"
Ch - 26 "More Angry"
Ch - 27 "In The Air"
Ch - 28 "Las Vegas"
Ch - 29 "Mistake"
Ch - 30 "Bad Instinct"
Ch - 31 "Hurt"
Ch - 32 "My Queen"
Ch - 33 "Caring to Hating"
Ch - 34 "Hurting"
Ch - 35 "Guilt"
Ch - 36 "Broken"
Ch - 37 "Childishness"
Ch - 38 "Weakness"
Ch - 39 "Revenge"
Ch - 40 "Laugh"
Ch - 41 "Recall"
Ch - 42 "Haunt"
Ch - 43 "Past"
Ch - 44 "Emotions"
Ch - 45 "Finally"
Ch - 46 "Embarrassment"
Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"
Ch - 48 "Closer"
Ch - 49 "Planning"
Ch - 50 "Beautiful"
Ch - 51 "Surprise"
Ch - 52 "Love"
Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"
Ch - 54 "My Goddess"
Ch - 55 "Kidnapped"
Ch - 56 "Searching"
Ch - 57 "Brave"
Ch - 58 "Shot"
Ch - 59 "Lost"
Ch - 60 "Love Birds"
Ch - 61 "Finishing off"
Ch - 62 "Dizzy"
Ch - 63 "Dinner Date"
Ch - 64 "Good News"
Ch - 65 "Ring Ceremony"
Ch - 66 "Wedding Ceremony"
Ch - 67 "Wedding Ceremony/2"
Ch - 68 "Revisiting"
Epilogue/1
Epilogue/2
Next Book
Blaize and Angel ~ (Cast)
IMPORTANT

Ch - 17 "Mother's Day"

3.9K 178 10
By ssecretwwriter

"When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know" 

~  Charley Benetto

Part 17

Blaize's Pov

"Hey mom, today's mother's day, but for me mother's day is everyday.  Mom, I miss you so much, life feels so empty without you in it. Can't you just come back to me?" I brushed the dirt off mom's grave and put the pink roses there. They were her favourite. 

"Mom, I told you about Angel being back but remember what I said mom, if she ever comes in front of me again, I'll destroy her, I'll rip her from every happiness like she did to me and I'm doing the same." I took a deep breath and said again.  

"But then why wasn't I able to feel satisfaction? Why can't I find the true happiness in her tears mom? Why does my heart skip a beat when the tears escape her eyes? Why mom why? Why can't I just forget her?" 

I poured my heart out to her, this is the only place where I could cry without any care of judging eyes except with my friends. 

"But mom, I'll never allow my heart to beat for her, I'll never give her my heart again to break it. I'll only give her pain, heartbreak, and sadness. She will feel hell on earth with me, I just hate her so much. You know, she behaves like she is the most innocent girl on planet earth, and she doesn't know any bad thing happening on it. Bullshit, I know her true colors, I'll never be deceive by her ever again, I just wanted to tell you this mom, that she has done the big mistake by betraying me and the biggest mistake by coming here so, I'll make sure to make her life a living hell"

After confiding with mom, I drove to the company, I have 5 projects in my hand now with different branches but I'm focusing on the Inferno, because the project is important for our group and teaching a lesson to miss- acting innocent -is also necessary to me. 

"Good Morning sir" the receptionist said but I didn't give any reply to her, why would I? 

I entered into the private lift which only me, my friends and Angel can use, only because she is the Secretary.

I pressed the floor button and just as the door closed, a hand stopped it. A girl entered into the lift with the security trailing behind her. "I'm sorry Sir but she didn't listen to us, I'll just take her away" he said and pulled her hand but she jerked it. 

"Don't you dare touch me, you fart face" she yelled at him and looked at me with angry eyes. What? I didn't even know this blonde. 

"You have one minute to tell  who you are and what you are doing here" I said with warning in my voice. 

"Do I look like I care?" Her eyes were red, maybe she was crying for so long. 

"You just tell me, where is Angel, and what have you done to her, or I swear I'll bury you alive." 

"Listen miss, she is my PS not the other way around, and if you want to meet her, just use the other elevator for it, now get out" I said with enough rudeness. 

"How will I even meet her when she is missing since yesterday, she didn't come home from work yesterday and neither her phone was working, that's why I wanted to meet you" she said on the verge of tears. But my breath stuck with her words.

Angel is missing.

Angel is missing. 

Without thinking twice, I pushed the button for my office floor. I need to make sure, if this girl is right. 

My heart was beating very fast, after don't knowing for a long time I felt fear. 

My hands started to sweat. I just hope she is alright. What if the lie I told her yesterday about Lacey being my girlfriend, affected her badly? Damn I shouldn't have done that.

The lift opened and I ran straight to her office. There she was sitting at her chair, she was engrossed in some deep thought that she didn't notice Me or that girl. 

I felt my heart and body calmed just looking at her safely. But she was still in her yesterday's clothes. 

The girl ran to her and hugged her tightly making her shocked. "Oh God Angel, have you any idea how scared I was? So many bad thoughts were running in my mind that something had happened to you, why didn't you come home yesterday? What happened?" 

"I..I was working, yes I had so much work to do, so I slept here last night" she said biting her lip and looking down. 

She is lying, there wasn't much work yesterday, then why didn't she go home? 

"What? and you didn't find it important to tell me about this? And even your phone was off" The girl asked. 

"I'm sorry Kate, actually my.. my charger wasn't with me and my phone was dead" she lied again, I remember I saw her phone in charging yesterday. 

"Kate, Uhm I'm sorry if I scared you but you should go, you are getting late for your work" Why is she behaving like a dead robot. There was no emotion in her eyes. 

"God, I know there is something and I also know that you wouldn't tell me until you are willing to, so I won't force you, okay I'll see you at home today, I'm so thankful that you are a fine Angel" Kate said and went out ignoring me completely. Wow nice.

"You slept in here last night, without my permission, do you know this can cost you your job" I yelled at her. Why am I yelling at her? 

Is it because she spent a night here without my permission or she made me worried about her? No I am angry because she broke the rules here, yes, I wasn't worried about her. 

Yeah, yeah that's why you came running here to check for her. 

I completely and utterly ignored my subconscious voice. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that, it will never happen again sir" she said looking down. 

Why isn't she answering me like before? Why does she behave like a defeated person? 

Didn't you want the same? 

Damn this voice, yes I wanted this, but I didn't think that she would behave like this. 

"Sir, if you don't mind I need a leave for today" she said still with her head down. Damn why can't she talk to me like before, whatever I said to her she never bow her head before. 

"And why would you need a leave? After breaking the rules here, you expect me to grant you a leave" I said angrily. 

"I said already, that I didn't know about that, and I need this leave, I want to spend this whole day with someone very special in my life because it's mother's Day, and I'll mail you my leave application letter" she said before leaving. 

I stood still after she left, someone very special.

Someone very important in her life. Who that might be, she said because it is mother's Day. Her mother must be in Paris then who?

Suddenly the bell rang in my head. Her daughter or son, yes she wants to spend this day with her child.

The thought itself generates a fire in my heart. Every cell in my body was worried about her, now they are hating her from the core. 

I fisted my hand with the rage building in me. It is the reminder of how she betrayed me. Damn, how could I be worried about her a moment ago, she is nothing but a lying wench. 

I hate her, I hate her so much. She will pay for every pain she inflicted in me, every hurt she gave to my heart. 

You will pay Angel Hughes, just you wait and watch, I'll make you pay for everything.

With that thought I marched to my office and engrossed myself in work, just so I can distract my mind before I go behind her and kill that bastard of her boyfriend. 

Just today angel, just today, next time I'll never give you any leave for spending time with your lover and his child. 

Never

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 3.4K 56
~One mistake brought her to her knees. One decision will bring him to the brink of redemption.~ Addison never thought she'd find herself trapped in h...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
75.2K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
356K 9.2K 50