Alex Hunter(Completed)

Od RachieSam

" Miss....Keila, before I state the reason for this sudden and unexpected visit I would like you to think abo... Více

Quickie!
1-The Meeting
2-We meet again
3-Eyes
4-Crushes
5-Unpredictable(edited 16 September)
6-Unexpected(edited September 16)
7-Offer(edited September 16)
8-Decision(edited September 16)
9-Preparations(edited September 16)
10-The beginning(edited September 16)
11- Arrival(edited September 16)
12- An Alex Start(edited September 16)
13- Acquinted
14- Report
15-Outburst
16- Busted
17- Revealing
18- Ride or Die
19-Boring Saturday
20- All I ever wanted
21-The work crib
22-Shocker
23- Left out
24 -Time with Alex
25-Great news
26-Kicking well
27-Pool
28-Desire
29- Set me on fire
30-Weird
31-Effort
32- Picnic to Movies
33- Study
34- Attacked
35- On time?
36- Recovery
37- Warm embrace
38- The pen
39- Culprit
40- Aftermath
41- Ephiphany
42- Clubbing
44- Bad tidings
45- Midnight Decisions
46-Marred heart
47-Mothers!
48- Appalling
49- Keeping it or not?
50- Today
51- Stupefied
Epilogue
QUICKIE/NEW BOOK UPDATE!

43- Fetish

3.8K 171 4
Od RachieSam

Warning! This chapter has mature content! Do not read if you do not approve scenes like this. Highly mature! Read at your risk!

I heavy a breath,gazing up to the midnight blue sky,white shiny dots sailing all over as the chilly water levels around my waist. I'm leaning against the pool wall,hair up in a messy bun,elbows sprawled at my sides on the cool tile, holding me up. The pool is exactly what I need, the cold water seeping chills through me.

I think I hear the door of the living room open or that could just be me missing Alex and hoping he gets back soon. I've been here for thirty minutes, I'm sure, and he hasn't returned.

But it's not just my thoughts because Alex walks in through the door. Thank God.

"Hey" he smiles,his eyes skimming my visible body part "I see you beat me to the pool".

I smile sweetly stretching my hand towards him "Come join me".

"I'll have to change first" again his eyes skim my body.

Time to show off. Just as I wanted to do anyway.

I swim over to him,hauling myself over the pool ladder and climbing out as sexily as possible.

I'm rewarded with a little bulge of his eyes and then a low "wow".

"What?" I ask giggling. Of course I know what. I stand in front of him and reach on tip toe to whisper in his ear "never seen a girl in bikini before?"

I pull my head back enough to examine his electrifying orbs, they held lust and need, a reflection of my own eyes, in fact, my whole being.

I reach down, my hand grazes over his bulge and I slightly squeeze. He let out a muffled groan and I kiss his jawline.

I smirk mischievously. Pulling back I add "Come on, get changed and join me". I walk past him and don't bother to put on my robe.

I know he's watching me, I can feel his gaze burning into the small of my back, or rather, my ass, so I make a show of swaying my hips.

(Song : Fetish by Selena Gomez)

I take four steps and I feel his grip on my waist, I was jolted, whirled around and pinned closely to his body and just as I desperately craved, his lips connected with mine, wanting. I moaned against his lips, the sensation of pure bliss enveloping me. His hands roams my bare back, sinking lower to grip a handful mould of my naked ass. The act yeilds a hum from me and sends a surge of powerful and intense pleasure between my legs.

He grips my thighs and lifts me, another grateful hum as my legs instinctively wraps around his waist and my hands fist into his hair as he leads us towards the dining room. Impatient huh?

He places me on the table,the cold furniture kissing my naked ass as he pulls away to swiftly take off his shirt.

"You tease" he exhales "I don't think I can make it to the room".

I giggle shyly "It's okay, at least you didn't take too long to respond".

He pulls off my bikini top and dumps it alongside his shirt. Once it's off he cups my breast and crouches, using his tongue to circle my erect bud. I hiss, watching him. He takes my breast in his mouth and sucks, lifting his gaze to lock with mine as he pleasures my succulent mould. His grey dilated pupils dance with lust and mischief as he continues to suck on my nipples, his free hand sweetly torturing my bud, milking a moan from me.

I longingly reach my hands for his jeans,my hands searching for his bulge. I find it and feel it. Huge and erect. How is he not fucking me senseless right now?

He groans against my breast as I stroke him,the vibration rippling an uproar of sensation through me. Catching my bottom lips between my teeth, my stroke on his buldge intensifies, as well as the wetness between my legs.

The thought of having him buried inside me makes me squeeze him a little and gives me the courage to do what I do next.

I pull away from his sinful caress,his confused gaze resting on me.

I wet my lips "I" I sigh "I want you in my mouth.

He pauses, obviously stunned by my declaration but he doesn't object.

I push myself off the table and get on my knees in front of him,my eyes darting up to his, he's watching me, waiting. I've never done this before but I want to now.

The only reason a shaky breath leaves my mouth is because I feel I'll do horribly but I push that thought to the back of my mind when he gently brushes a hand against my cheek and swims it into my hair, undoing the bun.

Unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans I tug it down and also tug down his briefs. I gasp as his erratically huge boner greets me, erect and twitching. I either didn't get a good look at him the last time or it grew over the weeks because I started to doubt it'd fit in me.

Seeing his hard-on filled me with a bolder sense as I flash him a surprised look before licking up his shaft. I'm rewarded with a sharp groan and his hand thightning in my hair as I lick around his tip before closing my mouth around his member. I don't pressure myself to take him all in, I'm not sure I can yet,but more than half of him is buried in my mouth.

He hisses and grunts as I suck harder, bobbing my head faster and faster along his length. I glance up at him. His eyes are fixed on what I'm doing,his brows creased and his expression contoured with pleasure.
Great. Relief and satisfaction washes over me as I see him enjoying himself. Humming against his length I carry on sucking him off.

He slips his other hand into my hair, gripping thighter as he starts thrusting into my mouth. I gag and lift my eyes to him as he shoves his full length, hitting the back of my throat. His head is thrown back, low rumbling grunts protruding from him.

"Oh fuck" he groans out as his thrusts quickens, hands tightens even more in my hair. As much as I love watching him have this moment, I fear I can't keep up with his full length in my mouth.

Right on cue, he pulls my head away "get up" he demands breathlessly, his fingers beckoning me to stand.

I oblige and he sharply spins me, his hand finding the back of my neck as he beckons me to bend over. His eagerness makes me smile naughtily.

I'm pressed against the cold wooden furniture, my cheek and palm rests against the table, he settles between my parted legs, pulls my thong down to my knees and I hurriedly lift my legs, dropping it further down and stepping out of it.

Without warning he shoves into me. I scream. He definitely got bigger. I hear him moan satisfactorily behind me as he starts plunging in my sloppy heat.

"You're so wet" he breathes, panting.

As if I'm not already dripping wet and fucking horny, I'm wetter between my legs.

"And you're huge" I whisper, moaning as his thickness stretches me beyond it's past limits.

My eyes roll back as he pounds rapidly into me. Good gracious. Sweet heavens. Oh yes! A sob nearly leaves my mouth as he thrusts energetically into my heat. His hands palms the table as his unceasing thrusts continues, sending me into overdrive. His low grunts making me triple times wet.

More frantic thrusts and my legs twictch,heat traveling up my body as I clench around him. I cry out "Oh God Alex". I can feel my orgasm on the edge.

"I know baby" he pants pumping into me.

Baby. Did he have any idea he called me that? It was sexy and sultry and breathlessly caressing. He's never called me that before and I'm not surprised that I feel on top of the world.

Thighs slapping and breaths ragging out,he sneaks a hand underneath me, his hand finding my heat and his fingers rubbing my clit. Great Lord. I gasp, another cry leaves my mouth. I push against his tantalizing fingers as his free hand tugs my hair, pulling my head back.

He pushes into me with quicker, sharper paces plunging me into a different level of ecstasy. It feels so divine.

He continues fondling with my clit, massive thrusts and our sounds of pleasure sends a wave crashing through my body.

His thrusts gets sloppier and my legs shake uncontrollably as I come. Pushing myself up to a semi-stand I scream out in pleasure, writhing under him, stars covering my eyes.

"Fuck!" He groans behind me,his hand leaving my clit and gripping my waist tight as he spills his warm liquid into me.

Few more lazy thrusts and calming ragged breathes and we're easing down from our incredible high.

He pulls out but keeps his hands on the table to balance himself. When I turn to face him my knees nearly buckles.

We're still catching our breaths, our forehead's placed against each other's. My heart pounds seriously.

He kisses me deeply but quickly and I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him to myself as my mind reels.

"Alex?" I call him softly.

"Yeah" he whispers.

"I love you".

I hold my breath when he stiffens in my embrace and doesn't respond. Oh shit! Why did I even say it?

He pulls back to look at me, his expression very amused but eyes searching me.

Again he gives me another quick kiss and finally hugs me to himself.

"I don't want today to end" he says smiling and gazing adoringly at me.

I grin.

It's not an 'I love you too' but it's something positive.

Let tomorrow come with good tidings. Or will it?

                                           &
Aww. Keila took a bold step.
Next chapter coming up!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

965K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
370K 14K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
287K 17.8K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
564K 34.6K 88
THE BILLIONAIRE'S MARRIAGE SERIES #Book1 :- YOURS BY CHANCE - THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION {ongoing} I love him but maybe love wasn't enough...!! I t...