Alex Hunter(Completed)

Oleh RachieSam

" Miss....Keila, before I state the reason for this sudden and unexpected visit I would like you to think abo... Lebih Banyak

Quickie!
1-The Meeting
2-We meet again
3-Eyes
4-Crushes
5-Unpredictable(edited 16 September)
6-Unexpected(edited September 16)
7-Offer(edited September 16)
8-Decision(edited September 16)
9-Preparations(edited September 16)
10-The beginning(edited September 16)
11- Arrival(edited September 16)
12- An Alex Start(edited September 16)
13- Acquinted
14- Report
15-Outburst
16- Busted
17- Revealing
18- Ride or Die
19-Boring Saturday
20- All I ever wanted
21-The work crib
22-Shocker
23- Left out
24 -Time with Alex
25-Great news
26-Kicking well
27-Pool
28-Desire
29- Set me on fire
30-Weird
31-Effort
32- Picnic to Movies
33- Study
34- Attacked
35- On time?
36- Recovery
37- Warm embrace
38- The pen
39- Culprit
40- Aftermath
42- Clubbing
43- Fetish
44- Bad tidings
45- Midnight Decisions
46-Marred heart
47-Mothers!
48- Appalling
49- Keeping it or not?
50- Today
51- Stupefied
Epilogue
QUICKIE/NEW BOOK UPDATE!

41- Ephiphany

3.7K 182 2
Oleh RachieSam

                         Saturday

Today,the nice afternoon finds me straddling a laughing Alex as we chat away on the sofa. His laughs are everything I want, it has a crazy effect on me.

I know we already caught Derrick,even if I didn't sniff up what he was plotting and what he already carried out,he was still facing the music for his actions. Fraud and Harrasment.

Alex hasn't mentioned the termination of our contract. I DID come here to stop Derrick but I doubt Alex is ready to let me go. Especially since we got thight after my ordeal. He's all over me the way I am all over him. It's just different now. Perfect.

Although he hasn't openly told me how he truly feels, I guess it's true when they say action speaks louder than words. Even though words are a sole confirmation to a lot of things.

"Your sister sounds like a top gun" Alex says as his laugh ceases.

I grin "You have no idea. I'm a living testimony to 'she acts older than her age' but she can be really infruiating".

He chuckles "Who isn't" his hands on my thigh snakes up to my back as he pulls me in for a light kiss. His kiss a soft carress against my lips. Refreshing.

"You know" he says when we break out of the kiss "I would really love to take you out".

I smile widely "You mean that?".

He tucks my hair gently behind my ear "Of course. Why wouldn't I mean that?".

I do not want to think about her. Even if I just did. I don't want to. Alex is mine right now. His captivating grey iries bathed adoring looks on my face. My heart was swelling with an emotion I couldn't put a tab on.

"I don't know" I shrug a shoulder "I guess that's the only thing I could have said".

"You could have said yes" he quirks a brow at me "you don't want to?".

I quickly shake my head "No,it's not that. I wasn't expecting it. I'd go anywhere with you".

He smirks "Good. Because I'd want you going anywhere with me".

There goes that swelling in my chest again. Maybe I really like what he's telling me, although it does not feel like that's completely it.

He pulls me into another quick kiss. I can stay like this, kissing him, get cozy and comfortable, not even minding if I go anywhere at all or if I see anyone else. He's enough for me.

I smile shyly when we pull apart "As much as it's great to be in here with you, why don't we do something different".

He heaves a breath, his hand settling back on my thighs "I agree. Why not go out today?".

"No. I don't want outside now" my arms wind around his neck "I still want us in the closed space of your house, I'm thinking something activiely doing".

"Games?".

"No. Something interactive".

He pauses, thinking "Still game?"

I giggle "Okay,maybe yes, but I want to have fun with people".

"I can't call Gomez over now" another pause "and you know you can't bring your friends over or your family".

I nod "I know" I haven't told him that my friends and Family knows, but he's smart. He might know that I've told someone.

"So who then?" A suspicious squint "are you getting tired of me?".

A surprised laugh swims out of me "Never. I can never get tired of you. I just want to do something with people".

He nods agreeing "True. So what are you suggesting?".

"Hmm" I hum "Now that everyone is scraped out I guess we should find something both of us can do to keep things interesting".

He smiles "Alright,like what?".

"Hmm" I hum again, then give a small laugh "I have no idea".

"Now that I think of it, there's a badminton set Gomez left here few months back" he pecks my nose "know how to play?".

I sigh internally enjoying the gesture.

"Yeah. Badminton sounds great". I get off and he stands and handsomely walks towards the game room, striding through the dining room and heading for the door.

I tag behind him, mesmerized by the flutter in my belly as I devour him whole with my praising eyes. I can't get enough. The more I watch him, stay with him, chat with him, which is everytime now, I feel this strong pull. A connection. We fit well.

He turns the door's handle and pushes the door open as we proceed into the room. Striding over to a corner he picks up a package resting against the wall.

Turning to me he pulls out a racket and hands it to me, bottom side "I don't have a badminton net so we'll play in here, here is spacy enough".

I take the racket from him "Why don't you have a net?".

He shrugs, pulling out another racket and the white shuttle "I like badminton but I don't love it" he places the packet on the pool table.

"I'll be honest, it's been ages since I played this" I say as I walk away from him, putting enough distance between us.

He raises inquisitive brows and pushes the pool table to a far corner, creating enough space in the middle "When last?". He retreats.

"Senior high, twice I think. My Dad usually played with us when he was around. He loved it".

He smiles "Think you still got it".

I crank my neck quickly to each side and flex my shoulders. Getting ready to show him who is boss. Maybe.

"Hell ya. Serve".

He holds the shuttle below his waist and rams his racket into the shuttle. It sails projectily upwards and shoots towards me. I take a swing,my racket colliding with it as I send it sailing back to Alex who quickly counters my attack. Seven rounds of the sailing shuttle and ramming rackets and he fails to hit the shuttle.

"Ha!" I yell and curb the urge to do a silly victory dance.

He gives a soft laugh, shoulders shaking lightly as he bends to pick it up.

"You distracted me" he states after picking the shuttle.

"Oh please" I laugh "how? I was playing. Admit it! I'm better".

"No" he says then sighs quietly "You're beautiful".

I blink,my heart thudding in my chest, heat rushing to my cheek as a smile spreads across my face. I did not expect that.

"Oh really?" I grin "So you're watching me instead of paying attention to the game" I tease.

"My attention is better on you" he winks as he tosses the shuttle to me "Serve this time. There's no way you're distracting me now".

"Don't bet on it".

"Hold on" he shoves the racket between his thighs and starts rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

I don't want to loose him. I don't want to leave him. I want to have him to myself.

As he concentrates on rolling up his sleeves,I realise what that feeling in my chest is.

He claps his hands once and pulls out his racket, gripping it "Let's do this".

I love Alex Hunter.

I possibly always have.

                                        &

@Jaynous thanks for your support!
@kemi_odu going well?

Thanks everyone for reading and staying tuned. It's still a long ride,so keep sticking with me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

698K 7.5K 12
Life is a maze, a colourful confusing one at that. Trapped and entranced in my books I never thought I would find a perfect man. No man was like the...
56.5K 2K 30
COMPLETED Ever thought if you get married to a man you have never seen or met before, how would your life be? Are you the one who loves to read abo...
18.6M 528K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...