Love is Arshi - Completed

By Nitty_Arshi

Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30

Episode 13

8.9K 311 23
By Nitty_Arshi

Arnav cuts her and pins her on the wall . He breathes at her heavily.

Khushi gets nervous but tries to control her feelings.

He whispers at her "you haven't answered me about my love"

Khushi gasps seeing him very close to her. She shuts her eyes he leaned towards her to kiss, when they hear Anjali's voice " Everyone come down. Nk has a news for you all".

They steady themselves and goes down.

Everyone assembles the hall.

Mamiji asks " What is this news Anjali bitiya"

Mama says "han (yes) what happened??"

Anjali says " Ask Nk Mamaji"

Akash says "yes tell us. We are all eager."

Payal says "yes he has to say that. He said that he'll say it during dinner time."

Anjali says "Haan (yes ) Payalji but how can I leave him till dinner. I am so eager."

Khushi asks "but how did he agree to tell before?"

Anjali says "I made him promise in the name of my child so he couldn't budge."

Nk pouts.

Nani says " tell us beta we are all eager. Don't feel shy"

Nk says hesitatingly " I'm already engaged"

Everyone gets shocked hearing what Nk said.

Nani exclaims "What???"

Akash says "but with whom?"

Nk says "you all will know during the dinner time."

Khushi says "but Nanhiji, why didn't you tell us all before."

Nk said "I am sorry Bhabhi I know that I must tell you all. But she wants it to be a surprise. So I wouldn't budge."

Nani says " this girl sounds bossy. But beta why didn't you tell us before. We would have come there na. And why didn't Anand Kisore and Naina Kisore (His parents) tell us about this ?".

Nk says sliding his hand over his head not facing them "Well we got engaged without anyone else's knowledge."

Mami says "Arre... HHBB without anyone else. That means bhagke (eloped) engagement?"

Nk says "Like that Maasiji.."

Manorama says " HHBB you proved to be Arnav bitwa's brother. I hope it's not another Gupta's sister. Phati saadi do you have another sister?"

Nani glares at her piercing her eyes. Manorama says "Abk...abk...abk Nk babua just tell us na how could you do this alone."

Nk goes and falls on Nani's feet and says "I am sorry Naniji. I should have informed you all before. But when I saw this girl in Australia I fell on her at the first sight. She was so different from others. You'll know when she comes. It would be a shock for you all."

Nani says "It's confusing beta. I need to look at the girl first."

She gestures him to get up.

Arnav asks "Is she an Indian Nk?"

Nk says " Nothing to worry Nannav. She is an Indian and you know her very well."

Arnav exclaims "What?? Do I know her?"

Nk irks saying " Ahmmm... well she worked in Ar for about 4 years..and "

Akash says " What?? AR design's employee?? And that too for 4 years?"

Nk says" Be patient everyone. She'll be landing at 5.30pm in the evening. She'll reach here by dinner. So the questions are to be thrown at her"

Anjali asks " is she going to stay here ??"

Nk says "guess so.."

Nani says"..and you didn't even tell us anything before."

Payal says 'Nk ji tell us if we haven't heard your conversation then imagine what would have happened?"

Nk says" you guessed it right Payal Bhabhi. I would have given you all a big surprise."

Shyam asks " but where is your engagement ring. It must be in your hands. If you are a fiance of her then it is mandatory.."

He senses a death glare on him from his side eyes. Arnav was glaring at him. He remained silent.

Nk says "well I didn't wear it to avoid any speculation. If I wear it people will have doubts on me whether I am engaged or not."

Mama says " but you know what Nk Bitwa? You are a duffer.."

Nk scowls having his head down.

Mama continues " Arre It's not necessary that a person must be engaged if he wears a ring on his left ring finger. Who gave you these lectures?"

Nk pouts.

Arnav says "Enough everyone. I think Nk wouldn't budge till dinner. Let's see who it is .Hmmm... AR employeee..... 4 years.... "

Everybody clears.

Meanwhile near Gupta's house. The person (the one observing Shyam) interrogates a neighbor "Yes he was engaged to Khushi....... But Khushi didn't want that to happen... But they say.."

She stops herself.

The person speaks for the first time saying "Go on speak up.."

She continues "They say what happened to Shashi ji was solely because of him.. They say he had done it on purpose after knowing he was already married."

The person is appaled hearing this.

The person asks "But why didn't you all tell this to the police?"

She replies "Because.. Khushi and their family chose not to as they didn't want to spoil the name of the Raizadhas."

The person looks with empathy.

The person goes away thanking her.

Its evening and everybody is in the hall waiting impatiently. Nk enters and everyone makes themselves busy hiding their impatience.

Nk says " ya everyone I know that you all are eagerly waiting to see my Fiance but are a narcissist to accept their fault. She reached here. She'll be coming by 7.00 pm after the check up."

Anjali says " yes Nk we are all very eager to meet her. You say that you are already engaged gave us a big shock."

Shyam goes to Mamiji and asks her something. To which she snorts and goes away. Why was mamiji doing this to Shyam? He was surprised seeing her reaction.

Nk asks Naniji "Naniji.. are you unhappy or angry with me if so I will cancel this..."

Nani closes his mouth with her hand and shook with affinity "No beta not like that. I just am thinking how the girl will be. That's it."

Nk says "Trust me Naniji she is a very nice girl. You have already accepted her."

Nani asks "When did I beta?".

Nk says " Ahm..I mean you'll accept her."

Nani nods saying " hope so.."

Nk smiles saying to himself " you will surely Nani..."

Time pass on.

Khushi asks " is there no one to receive her.. I mean Nanhiji why didn't you go to the airport to receive her?" Nk replies " I insisted but she says that she wants it to be a surprise and wants no one to question me where I am going when I leave the house."

Khushi says "Why does she want to surprise all of us when She doesn't know who we are."

Nk was about to say her when they see a person standing at the door with RayBan sunglasses looking cool but she was wearing a traditional attire. Everybody's eyes were on her. They all looked happily appalled. Was this true??? Are they all dreaming???

She takes her blessings from Naniji first and she blesses her with exhilaration.

There was a loud Chorus "Lavanya???"

I mean what is she doing here? Is this true?

Nk beams at her and hugs her tightly saying "Baby I missed you soo much." Lavanya replies "me too honey.."

She kissed him on his cheeks. Nk returned her the kiss. There was a chorus of clearing throats.

Then Lavanya goes to Arnav and asks "ASR how are you ? I said na that one day you'll be married to Chamkili (Khushi). See what I said became true."

Arnav nodded smiling at her.

Mamiji looks happy saying "Hello hi bye bye. Thank God it's not any gupta's sister. Nk Babua I am so happy for you."Nani glares at her.

Nani asks Nk a bit tensed "But Bitwa do you Know that Lavanya was already about to get engaged with Chote and it had got cancelled. Are you aware of their relationship?"

( Lavanya has her head down looking a bit sad) to which Nk says coolly "I love her so much Nani. She had said about everything to me when we came to know about each other. You won't believe Naniji, we were very much dazed knowing our chain in relationship."

Naniji gets satisfied and Lavanya blushes at him.

She then hugs Khushi longingly having tears in her eyes " Atlast Chamkili you have done it. Thank you for making Arnav realize his love and because of you I have got my soulmate in the form of Nk. If you weren't there,I would have married Asr and you would have married someone else, 4 of us wouldn't be this much happy."

Payal says 'Arre Lavanyaji.. 3 of you all since Nk would have married someone else and would have been happy."

Nk smiles at her and was about to say yes, Lavanya glares at him and asks "What do you say honey?"

Nk smiles at her sheepishly and says " ya baby you are right. Payal Bhabhi I wouldn't get a better person than Lavanya. Even If I had to marry someone else I wouldn't have been this much happy as I am now with Lavanya. I love you baby."

Lavanya then hugs and greets every other member in the Raizada.

They all eat Dinner.

Naniji spoke first saying "First I was so fidgety imagining Nk's Fiance. But now I have my heart appeased. "

Nk continues asking her "So Naniji do you accept her?"

Naniji laughs saying "Beta I have accepted her before your engagement."

Nk smiles at her.

Everyone laughs on Naniji's jest.

Shyam looks happy.

Anjali asks Shyam "What happened Shyamji you look very happy today?"

Shyam says "Nothing Rani Sahiba there has been a lot of good news these days. So that's why I am happy.".

Anjali says" Yes Shyamji. I wish this lasts long." Shyam smirks thinking "I am afraid not so Rani Sahiba. Soon things will come to an end.".

His face turns gaunt.

Nk and Akash goes to the guest room and brings something big swiftly.

They all see a big cardboard box and Nk exclaims " to the eternity of Di and Jijaji."

Anjali exclaims saying " thank you my little brothers. You both are such a sweet pie."

Shyam smiles. Payal says "Chalo chalo(come) cut the cake di."

Shyam sees Mamiji staring at him. Why was she doing that? Did she come to know his secret? He eyes the top floor.

Anjali breaks his stupor saying " Hey! What is this Shyam ji let's cut the cake."

Shyam fakes a smile at her and they both cut the cake. Everyone has a happy face except Arnav, Khushi and Mami.

please view my other story in reading list!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 4.3K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
56.4K 3.4K 11
#1 in #arhi (5July2022)Show based short story - A reimagination of terrace scene and subsequent elopement of Arnav and Khushi. Only here there is no...
942K 35.2K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
138K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...