Complex desires

By kuroyukiko

"I had a brother but he died 5 years ago... Funny you look just like him..." He left soon after our parents d... More

First day
Concert
Meeting Black Rose
New students
Akatsuki
Friends what would I do without them?
The music video
I hate Mondays...
I still miss him
He knows about me
I miss her
Challenged
Preparation
A night at the Akatsuki mansion
Hospital
Bad News
My day as a 'girl' part 1
My day as a 'girl' part 2
Confusion
The competition
Leaving
Extra chapter!
The past
A/N
Realisation
Panic
A/N
A/N
Remember me
A/N
Apologies
Last words and final goodbyes
Sneak peek at the second book
link to second book

Sasori- the past

198 13 3
By kuroyukiko

Sasori POV

Flashback

I couldn't take it anymore. Watching her been comforted by somebody else made my chest tighten. Why couldn't she come to me? Was I not worthy enough? Were they more important than me? What makes them different?

I noticed the change in my feelings after just a year. It started out small like I didn't want her to be friends with other guys. At first I passed it off as a brother complex but then it got worse. After a while I realized what it was. I was in love with my sister.

I denied it. It just couldn't happen but it got harder each day until I just left. I left her alone so I could disband my feelings.I heard no news from her for a year then I got a phone call from the hospital. She was hurt and I wasn't there to protect her.

I went to the hospital but I didn't have the guts to show my face to her. So I just stood outside her hospital room too scared to go inside. I left again but I started having second thoughts about it.

I approached a dealer to get something to clear my head but I got caught up in a lot of shit and I ended up leaving them. Not long after I got word that they beat up a girl no younger than 11 and left her to die. At first I didn't care until I went to check on Yuki. The home had been sold and the people that would talk said that the girl that had lived there was murdered on the street on fifth avenue... the same place where the killing was.

After that I just broke down. The only way to release my pain was by dancing and that was how the Akatsuki found me.

End flashback

"He was my adopted brother." I froze hearing the past tense she used.

"Was? What happened?" It appears that he was not the only one to pick up what she said.

"He left me." The reactions differed from person to person but one thing was clear a few of them were pissed.

"He left you? What do you mean left you?" Madara questioned giving me a side glance.

"I left the house after her parents died in an accident." I answered instead.

" Wait! I know this is a family reunion and all but why the fuck are you in the hospital?" Hidan asked giving a pointed look to Yuki.

"I am not oblaygated to tell you." Yuki bit out.

" I am your brother! I have a right to know!" I shouted at her tired of her not showing anything that could say we knew each other.

"You lost that right when you left!" Her words stung me almost causing tears to form but I pushed it back.

"Tell us!" Itachi shouted but stopped at seeing her cough up blood. She wouldn't stop coughing and soon doctors rushed us out to see to her.

Hours later the doctors finally left the room some had blood stains while others were clean. One of the doctors must have seen us as just as we were about to rush in again he told us that she needed rest and we could wait in the waiting room for her when she wakes up.

Sakaru POV

When I woke up I got up and went to the window. A tall tree stood just outside my window giving me a way to get down. As I was climbing down I peered into the window of the floor below me.

A ward full of children most of whom were hooked up to monitors. The window was open and I carefully climbed in.

A child to weak to do anything just gazed at me. I looked at his chart. Organ failure. Looking around I noticed that most of the children had a slim chance of surviving. I found a piano tucked away in a corner so I played around on the keys when I looked up all the children were looking at me some had smiles on there faces.

Thinking I remembered a song that matched all our situations. So with a few testers I started playing before I started singing.

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,
And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I've never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand,
There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by...

...the sharp knife of a short life, oh well?
I've had just enough time

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls.

When I finished playing I looked at the little boy whose chart I looked at to see a large delighted smile on his face. Smiling back at him I gazed at the other occupants in the room to see them all smiling while some laughed.

"Another!" A girl shouted and more of them started asking me to play

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
3.8K 72 19
*Discontinued* Haru a diehard Naruto fan died and was reincarnated as a nonexistent character in Naruto and that character was Kakashi's younger bro...
7.6K 192 67
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...
42.9K 330 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...