DIL BOLE ISHQBAAAZ! ( An Ishq...

By Pritika1106

[highest rank yet- #1 in fanfiction and #1 in Dil ] REPUBLISHED AND FEATURED My ff revolves around the three... More

Important Note
Introduction
SURPRISE - FUN FICTION!
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Author's Note
Episode 87
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
Episode 93
Episode 94
Very Important Notice
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 99
Episode 100

Episode 98

1.1K 39 9
By Pritika1106

Shivaay: You have to listen to us Rudy.

(Shivaay and Om sit next to Rudra)

Om: Think about something Rudra... What is it that made you so angry with Bhavya?

Rudra: She doesn't love me Bhaiya. She loves her work and only because of that she accompanied me here in London.

Shivaay: Did she tell you that she didn't love you?

Rudra: No... I don't know...

Om: Do you love her?

Rudra: Yes O. I do but she cheated.

Shivaay: She hid a truth from you and you hid a truth from her. You guys are even now.

Om: And you can still sort out your differences.

Rudra: (sad) Why would she marry me? I'm divorced and she has a problem with it.

***

Meanwhile....

Anika and Gauri sit next to Bhavya. Cold winds blow past them and they cross their hands to add some heatheat into their bodies. They hear thunder at a distant.

Anika: Do you love Rudra, bhavya? Answer honestly.

Bhavya: (wiping her tears) I do bhabhi. I really do. I came here for my case but in the process of rehersing for the competition, I fell in love with him.

Gauri: Tab kya rok raha hai tujhe chiraiya?

Bhavya: He won't accept me for who I am. I'm a police officer and my duty requires a lot of responsibility in which sometimes I may have to prioritise my work before him.

Anika: Then do you accept him for what he is? A divorcee?

Bhavya: Bhabhi I'm scared. I know in a divorce it's the decision of both parties but what if that divorce happens again because of my work or him?

Gauri: Do you want to know why he divorced Soumya?

Bhavya: Why?

Anika: Because they got married when they were drunk. It was a mistake and they gave it a shot but it didn't work because she wanted to leave. She cheated on him and the only thing he could do was to let her go. So she flew to Australia and never saw him since then. It's been really hard on him and he took a long time to recover too and when he did, bade papa and his arguments began but then... He found you Bhavya, his only happiness in a really long time...

Bhavya: Yet, he hid the whole divorce issue from me. Why bhabhi? Why didn't he just tell me the truth?

Anika: You both hid your identities from each other, now you're even. What is the problem now, patch up and get married!

Bhavya: (sad) Why would he marry me? I'm a police officer and he has a problem with it.

Gauri: Really? Then why is Rudy bhaiya standing behind that tree and waiting for us to leave so that he can speak to you?

Bhavya: He is?! (She turns around in surprise.)

Anika and Gauri look at each other and smile.

Anika: Come on Gauri, we need to do some packing! Let's leave the love birds alone!

(Gauri follows Anika into the hotel.)

Rudra walks to Bhavya and holds her shoulders.

Rudra: Can I ask you something?

Bhavya: (awkward) Of course!

Rudra: Do you love me bhavya?

Bhavya: (tears) I love you Rudra. I love you a lot but do you love me?

Rudra: (smiles) More than any girl I've ever loved before.

Thunder rustles and it starts raining, drenching them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...
338K 34.3K 200
(#6 in Rikara as on 27th March, 2019) Now I know the title says Rikara FF, but there is going to be quite a bit about other characters from the Ober...
293K 13K 39
This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to bring back them to Oberoi Mansion ? Ran...
90.7K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...