How It Begins

Od KyimBlack

How did I get here? Just think of it like a game. Why me? You are the youngest. I am the youngest. I'm 16. I... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
'Happy Birthday!'
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pray For Australia!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
*Introduction!*
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
*INTERMISSION*
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 57

Chapter 55

5 0 0
Od KyimBlack

Sorry for the long ass wait!

Been dealing with a lot, aside from lockdown and Corona!

Hope you enjoy!

^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------

Once I finally got back to my room, I took out the camera. I figured I would need to edit out the extra few bits before and after the concert. I doubt I'd see anything interesting in those parts.

I plugged the camera into my laptop to start editing. I had already eaten and told everyone I was heading to bed. Even though it was early, nobody questioned it. The perks of pregnancy I guess. No one questioning anything I said or did.

I watched myself climb down from the spot I had hidden the camera and watched the concert start up. I watched the entire concert, and was actually impressed on how well we actually did.

Then the end came. I had forgotten about the camera before I went wandering, and because of the beat of the concert, plus the dancers and the crowd, the camera had slipped slightly, now showing partial stage and partial floor; where everyone was cleaning up.

I was about to hit edit, when I heard my name.

"Are you sure Kitia's telling us the whole truth?" Tsu was partially visible on camera.

"Well, of course not." I heard Momo's response.

Ashido came into view with a trolley of ice. "Yea. I mean, why would she? She's been through so much trauma already."

"I suppose you're right, but do you really think she can't remember who's responsible?"

I smiled at Tsu's question. She had always been a smart one. I saw Uraraka come and stand in front of Tsu. She tapped her chin as she spoke. "Well, if she does remember who's responsible, she's obviously too scared to say anything. I mean, who did she tell first?"

"I believe that was Tokoyami."

They turned as he passed them with some ice. "She never once mentioned who it was. She never even hinted who it might have been."

I saw caught sight of Todoroki in the corner of the camera. He was listening to this too.

"Who was she work-studying with?"

"My father." Todoroki stepped forward. "I hardly saw her, though. We had different tasks to do."

They were silent for a bit, so I thought that was the end of that. Until Tsu spoke up again.

"I think she's also hiding something else. Something that has nothing to do with the internships. When she first came to our class, I just thought she was shy or something, but there's..." She poked her chin. "It's hard to explain. It's more like a feeling than anything else."

Momo and Jiro stood in the little group that had formed. "Yes, she has seemed...odd. Out of place."

Ashido shook her head. "I think you guys are imagining things."

"Yes. Now that you mention it, it did seem odd how she reacted to knowing All Might was one of our teachers." Iida piped up as he walked passed.

Ashido shook her head again. "I'm not going to listen to you guys doubt her." She walked away, ice in tow.

"What about you guys?" Jiro finally spoke up and looked at Tokoyami and Shouji. "Do you think Kitia is hiding something?"

Oh please, don't ask them...

They looked at each other and hesitated.

Damn.

"Well..." Shouji shifted slightly.

Tokoyami just nodded, but said nothing.

Shit.

"We need to find out what she's hiding."

"I can do some sleuthing."

Momo shook her head. "That's an invasion of privacy."

"Why don't we just ask her?" Todoroki seemed calm, but I could hear the cold tone.

"Or we could just confront her? It might not be anything that bad. She does have a guardian, rather than her brother raising her. Maybe it's just as simple as-"

Uraraka was cut off by Bakugos reply. "I say we walk right up to her room and demand she fucking tell us!" I couldn't see him, but I could imagine what he was doing.

Kaminari shrugged as he and Mineta walked passed the camera. "As long she doesn't confess to being a villain, who cares?"

Mineta nodded, agreeing with Kaminari, before they disappeared from view. "Yea. I mean, can you imagine that bombshell, after what's she's already told us..."

Bakugo's voice rose with each word. "Or she could be lying, and hiding something huge! If she is a damn villain-"

I slammed the laptop closed, cutting off the rest of his rant. I sat ridged in my desk chair.

I knew they didn't seriously I believe I was a villain, but the fact they even entertained the idea...

I slammed my fists down on my desk, causing everything to jump an inch or so. I got up and started pacing my room, questions swirling in my head. Would they ask straight out? Would they dance around the subject, hoping I'd trip up? Would they let Bakugo have his way, and interrogate me?

I shook my head. As brutal as Bakugo is, I doubt even he would stoop that low. At least, not while I was in this condition.

I stopped pacing, realising something. Was I even still a villain, now that I had rejected All for One? The thought intrigued me. I certainly had no feelings towards him as much as I used too, and as for my brother...

I set my jaw. No. Not my brother. Tomura Shigaraki. The golden child of All for One. The one man I cared about and trusted for as long as I could remember. When was even the last time he called me to see how I was? What about Twice? Spinner? Any of the League?

The only ones who expressed any kind of concern for me, has been Doc and the others. The only ones who never doubted me. Who put their trust in me. Not even 1-A and the so-called 'heroes' cared enough to trust me! Even Stain. STAIN!

With all this running through my head, I had become angry and barely realised I had clenched my fists hard enough for my nails to bit into my palm. I breathed out and slowly opened my hands.

Stain. Stain had ideals. Ones that made sense. Now I see what he meant. Heroes don't care for people who are truly struggling. Not unless they're getting paid for it. And villains...They only care for death and destruction. To create chaos. Nobody wants to help anyone else, unless it benefits them!

I groaned, rolled my eyes and put my face in my hands. Of course, I had been one of those villains in that place outside of Kyushu.

"Hindsight is a wonderful thing." I muttered to myself. I sighed.

So. Who am I? Who am I, now?

I narrowed my eyes and peeked through my fingers at my door.

1-A hadn't come up yet, so I guessed I was safe. At least, I was for now. I walked over and pressed my hand to my door, locking and soundproofing my room. I pulled out my phone and called Doc.

"I hope you're not busy."

"I was just leaving work, actually." He paused for a moment. "What's wrong?"

I took a breath. "It may be nothing, but we need to prepare for the worst."

"They haven't found you out, have they?" He tone was concerned. I could imagine him frowning.

"I don't know. The students have worked out I'm hiding something, they just don't know what."

"I see." He paused again, and I could almost hear him thinking. "Is it still safe for you there?"

I nodded even though he couldn't see it. "So far, yea. Though, if anything does come out..." I breathed out. "You guys are going to have to move."

"Move where? And what about you? You can't leave the school and you won't be able to Vamp to the new place."

I smiled bitterly. "That's the price we have to pay to stay safe."

I could almost see him shaking his head. "No. We'll figure out another way."

"This is a precaution, Doc. I may not even be suspected yet. Besides, it's about time we thought about relocating anyway. The League and our affiliation with it, has become unstable."

Doc stayed silent so I continued. "Find a new place. We also need to talk about...What to do with..." I trailed off, but Doc caught what I meant.

He sighed. "Alright. We'll relocate. But we're doing it now before anyone realises anything. Somewhere where we won't be recognised. I know." He said just as I opened my mouth. He sighed. "And about the babies...I thought we were keeping them?"

He said 'we', but I knew what he meant. We had all become like a family, protecting and looking out for each other.

"We can't, Doc. We have to figure something out. I just..." Something caught in my throat. I knew there was no way I could get rid of them, but there was no way I could keep them either. Not with us slowly slipping onto the heroes radar. I breathed out a few times, heavily. I was thinking about the heroes that did actually give a damn about me. Hound Dog, Present Mic, Aizawa, Gang Orca, Rock Lock...

My head shot up so hard I nearly hurt my neck. "D-D-Doc..."

"What? What is it?"

I sat quickly down on the edge of my bed. "I just had the craziest idea..."

-----------------

The next day, I decided to call Gang Orca about my crazy idea. I hadn't spoken to him a lot recently, but I felt confident he'd give me the answers I needed.

After classes, avoiding all of 1-A, as well as the friends I had made outside of the class, I headed up to my bedroom and called him.

"Hey, it's me."

"Kitia? What's wrong?"

I could hear traffic in the background and hesitated. "Are you busy?"

"Just on patrol. It's a lot quieter with you not around."

I smirked. "You would say that." My smile dropped and I sat heavily on the bed. "I need to ask you something."

"Hm?"

I breathed out. "About Rock Lock. And, specifically, his family." I heard the phone shuffle and the background noise get gradually quieter.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well, I-"

"No. I'll rephrase. Why do you want to know?"

I breathed out again. "You know my situation."

"I heard." He said, quietly. "You know, if I could have taken you.."

I shook my head. "No. Too late for regrets. I don't blame you. I blame myself. I shouldn't have done the internship at all. It was my fuck up."

We were quiet for a moment before I cut him off.

"Kitia-"

"Rock Lock has a son, right?"

Gang Orca sighed. "An infant son, yes. Why?"

"Do you think they would..." I shifted in my seat. "You know...Take the baby?"

I heard him suck in a breath. "You're not keeping it?"

"I-I...I can't. If it can have a better life, then...Who am I to hold it back, you know? And I trust Rock Lock...I trust you."

He stayed quiet for a moment, thinking over my proposition. Finally, sighing, he replied, choosing his words carefully.

"I will speak to Rock Lock and his wife. I will tell them your situation and let them decide what to do."

I breathed out. "Thankyou."

"Kitia. Have you told anyone else about your decision?"

"Yea. Doc knows. I haven't told anyone else yet."

He grunted. "Alright. I will talk to him when I can and let you know of his decision. After that, you tell Aizawa and Principal Nezu."

I nodded. "Yea. Of course." My voice sounded hollow saying that.

"Kitia-"

"I-I have to go. I'm being called." I quickly hung up. I didn't really want to give up one of these babies, but I truly didn't have a choice. I did want them to have a better life, I did want them to grow up unlike how I did.

I looked down at my stomach. It had grown a bit over the last few weeks. Boss had made it so that Recovery Girl could only see one baby, and she had told me she would be able to tell me the gender of the baby in a month at most.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around myself. What would everyone else think of me giving my baby away? What would Hara, Tojo and the others think? I know Doc accepts my decision, although grudgingly.

Stuck in my thoughts, I barely heard the knock on the door. I quickly scrubbed my face and went to the door. I pressed my hand against it and took a few breaths before unlocking it.

I cracked open the door and blinked in surprise.

"Tooru?"

Her invisible self was standing outside my door, with a pillow in her arms. "Hi, Kitia! I, uh, figured that a sleepover might be nice!"

I hesitated. "Who else did you rope into this?"

She shifted her feet. "Uh, just all the girls. They're getting ready. We were going to try and have everybody downstairs, but we didn't think you'd want to come out of your room."

I thought for a minute, then opened the door. She was right. I wouldn't want to go downstairs. I knew for sure I was going to be questioned, but going downstairs meant having to face Todoroki's suspicions and Bakugos anger issues.

I sighed and closed the door. We started setting up the room a little better, Tooru chatting away about random things.

"You know, you've been avoiding us a lot lately."

The comment made me stop what I was doing. With my back still to her, I lay a thick blanket down on the floor slowly. "I've just been thinking about a lot of things lately. That's all."

"Like what?"

I stood up and looked around my room. "I think I should wait until everyone else is here before I say anything."

If I could see Tooru's face, I bet I would have seen her blinking in confusion.

Soon after that, the girls all arrived. Even if I hadn't have already seen the footage of their suspicions, the way the girls acted and spoke would have been a dead giveaway.

I leaned against the wall, sitting on my bed, Ashido next to me and the rest of the girls sitting the floor, my bed and my chair.

"So...Tooru mentioned you wanted to tell us something."

I looked at Jiro, and nodded. "I decided to give up the baby."

Everyone went silent. It was as though the air had been sucked out of the room.

Momo, who was sitting on the desk chair, shifted her feet and finally broke the silence. "Give the baby up? When...when did you decide this?"

I cleared my throat. "A couple of days." It wasn't entirely true, but close enough.

"Have you told Mr Aizawa?"

I shook my head. "Not yet. I have a specific person I want it to go to. I have to make sure it's ok before I say anything."

"Who do you want it to go to?"

Before I could reply, Tsu spoke. "You don't want to keep it? I understand that you're young, but I'm sure your guardian would help you. Wouldn't he?"

I nodded. "Yea, he's not entirely keen on the idea of giving the baby up, but he understands why I feel I need too. It's just that..." I thought for a moment, trying to word it all carefully. "If I was to keep the baby, I wouldn't be able to give it everything I wanted too. I'm not rich, like you Momo. My guardian may be a doctor, but that just means he works all the time. He wouldn't be able to care for the baby while I was at school, because he'd have to work more than he does now." I sighed and allowed the tears to well up in my eyes. "Just because I made this decision, doesn't mean I like it." I closed my eyes, allowed the girls to see the tears slip down my face, then dropped my head to my knees.

I felt Ashido hug me tightly, and I smiled slightly. Hopefully this'll get their minds of their original intentions.

"...We're sorry, Kitia. We thought..."

I looked up at Uraraka and sniffed. "Thought what?"

Tsu answered. "We just thought that you were hiding something from us. We didn't realise it was just this." Her voice wavered and she glanced at Jiro. She didn't believe it was just this. I wasn't out of the woods yet. I had to say something, but what?

They already knew how I came to be in this condition...

Suddenly, it was like a lightbulb went off in my head.

I gave a heavy, shaky sigh and lowered my eyes. "You know that I have a guardian instead of living with family, right?"

Ashido hadn't let go of me and I could feel the girls watching me.

"Yes. Although you only ever spoke about your brother a handful of times."

I bit my lip and looked up. "Yes. My brother was always good to me. In many ways, anyway. He treated me as a little sister. How parents however..." I trailed off and let the tears cloud my eyes.

"Your parents...?"

I leaned my head on Ashido's shoulder and lowered my eyes again. "Yea. My parents. There's a reason I don't speak about them. A reason I don't bring up my past..." I shuddered and Ashido held me tighter. I felt her head go up a bit and look at the girls.

"I told you guys it was probably something like this!"

I blinked and looked up. "Huh? What do you mean?"

The girls shifted uncomfortably until Tsu spoke up. "It's my fault. I felt like you were hiding something since you come to UA. I didn't think it might have been something like this, though. I'm sorry." She truly did look sorry.

I smiled and sat up. "I-it's ok. If I were in your shoes, I probably would have thought the worst too. Especially everything that's happened. I'm not mad." I let out a breath and pointed to the TV. "So. Who brought snacks?"

Tooru and Jiro pulled over a big duffel bag and opened it. We all grinned.

"We thought it might come in handy." Uraraka said as she pulled out several tubs of partially melted ice cream.

We settled back and watched random movies until we all fell asleep.

---------

The next morning was a Saturday, so we were able to sleep in. I woke up and found that Ashido had somehow wormed her way into my bed next to me. Luckily, I was on the edge, so I was able to slip out and go down for a shower before the others woke up.

Standing in the shower, I held my face under the hot water for a minute or so with my eyes closed. This was the only time where I could settle my thoughts and actually think straight. And right now, there was a lot to think about.

USJ.

The internship with Gang Orca. The Nomu incident.

The work-study with Endeavor. Being held hostage. What happened afterwards.

Finding out about my pregnancy.

All for One. My rejection of him after I found what I was.

And, finally, my thoughts went to the babies themselves, and I looked down at my growing bump.

I knew what I was doing with one of them, but what of the second? What was I going to do with that one? And what happens when I go into labor? I can't hide a second baby from Recovery Girl if I'm giving birth.

I sighed heavily at the thought. There'd be only one way I could do that and that was to have Boss deliver them. But what would I tell Recovery Girl? A miscarriage? Maybe. A forced abortion? No. She'd demand to know who forced me, and possibly have them charged.

What was I going to do? I was going to have to talk to Boss and see if he had any ideas. I had kept in contact with Dox as well. We seemed to get along really well, even if she was only friendly towards me as long as I had Boss in my corner. Something told me his scientific interest and genetic curiosity in me wouldn't fade any time soon, now that he knew what I was and that I had allowed small, within reason, experiments.

I sighed again and turned the shower off. I stepped out and looked at the time. Oh shit! I'd been here that long? The girls must have woken up by now, surely.

I got dressed and went into the kitchen for coffee. I was hoping that I wouldn't bump into anyone, but considering the time, it was more than likely.

I sorted out my coffee and went and sit on one of the couches. I looked around, but I didn't even hear signs of life, let alone saw anyone. I shrugged and settled back to enjoy my coffee in piece.

"Hey, Kitia. Good morning."

I didn't jump. I had heard footsteps. "Hey, Tape-Man." I sipped my coffee and Sero leaned over the back of the couch. "Where's everyone else?"

He shrugged. "A couple of them went out for lunch. Apparently, they had permission to leave the school grounds for a few hours. Some went to train more at one of the outdoor training facilities. Can't remember which one. And Mineta is still in his room."

I scoffed. "He's in his room more often than I am. So, why aren't you out with anyone then?"

He shrugged again. "Hey, but since it's just here, you want to hang out?"

I put my head back and looked up at him. He stood up straight and started to get flustered, scratching the back of his neck. "Unless you're busy..."

I laughed. "Sero, I'm literally locked inside the school. How am I going to be busy?"

I watched, amused, as he squirmed a little bit before speaking. "Ok, well, what did you want to do?"

I tapped my chin. "Well, I have a lot of movies and games." I grinned. "Or we can harass Mineta."

"Ugh, do we have to go into his room?"

I laughed and sat up. "No." I went and cleaned out the mug. "But if he's on any kind of chat sites, you better believe that I'll find out."

I turned, leaned on the sink and grinned at Sero.

Sero grinned back. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a villain."

I genuinely laughed at how he said that. I liked Sero. He was the one classmate I kind of wanted to hang out with, but I would never admit it out loud.

"You want a villain, I'll show you a villain." I beckoned him up to my room and went to my laptop. I showed him how I could hack into Minetas laptop just to look at his web history. I honestly wasn't surprised at what I find.

Sitting on my bed, leaning against the wall, we scrolled through so much content that Mineta should technically not be allowed to access.

"I'm not surprised about half this stuff. Especially, all stuff with Mt. Lady and Midnight." I scoffed at Sero's comment. He pointed to something on the screen. "But what is this 'OnlyFans'?"

I clicked on it and grinned. "This, my sticky friend, is how we are going to amuse ourselves over the next few days."

He looked at me, confused. "How?"

I started to type in Minetas details, along with his email address. "Can't have him miss notifications now, can we?" I smirked.

Sero grinned, then laughed as I started to add a couple of photos of Mineta.

I finished setting up Mineta's new profile and logged out of everything. I closed the laptop and put it back on my desk.

"Come on. It'll take a couple of hours before he realises or gets any notifications. Let's find something else to do."

Sero nodded. "Yea, ok. But like what?"

I tapped my chin. "Let's cook tea for everyone. It'll keep us entertained at least."

Sero got up and walked passed me to the door. "You can cook?"

I slapped his shoulder and we went down to cook bulk food.

We had decided on spaghetti and had almost finished when everyone started to drift back to the dorm.

We set out the food and I tried not to squirm at the compliments. I sat awkwardly between Sero and Ashido.

"Are you alright, Kitia?" Ashido nudged me.

I nodded. "Yea. Just uncomfortable."

"We're sorry if we're making you feel-"

I waved my hands at Iida. "No. no. It's not that. Pregnancy...It's hard." I chuckled a little, then leaned back. "Baby is here-" I point to my bump with one hand. "-And stomach is here." I pointed to my sternum. "It's hard to breathe if I eat too much." My stomach growled. "Heh. Even if I am still hungry."

"Oh, yes. I see. You know, I've been reading up on pregnancy. Apparently, once the morning sickness sets in, it'll be hard for you to eat, but you need to keep up nutrition and fluids-"

"Iida..."

"No, Iida is correct. I've done my own research on the matter." Momo pulled out a pile papers and placed them on the table in front of her for everyone to see.

I shook my head. "Momo..."

She pointed to one of the papers the had a diagram of a partially naked woman, showing her insides and where the baby was growing. It showed from the egg, right up to the due date.

"I've come to the conclusion that pregnancy, as well as birth, can be difficult on a woman. Especially, if that woman has a hard time during pregnancy and birth. It can be extremely emotional. You get happy or sad at the silliest things." She looked up at me as everyone took a page and read curiously. "You will need supports, and since you can't see your guardian when you like..."

I smiled, genuinely glad that she was willingly to go through this with me.

"I may have done a bit of research as well..."

I grinned at Deku. Of course he did.

"We helped." Uraraka chipped in, as Tsu nodded.

"Yes. We even went to Mr Aizawa and asked some questions."

I laughed. "Oh, I bet he would have loved that."

Uraraka laughed. "We just asked what would happen if you got too sick to go to classes. Apparently, that can happen sometimes. He told us that if that was to happen, you'd be pardoned, but you'd have to do catch up work when you were feeling up to it."

I nodded. That sounded like something he would say. I looked around the table as everyone started jabbering about pregnancy, symptoms and everything between, until it ended in birth. Surprisingly, everyone had a comment about something or other. Including Mineta, Todoroki and even Bakugo.

"We need to talk about the birth, even if it's a fair while away."

I blinked at the comment. "Huh?"

Momo nodded. "Todoroki is right. You're going to want someone to be with you."

I shook my head. "Uh, I don't know if this conversation is-"

"Don't change the subject! As much as I hate to agree with him, icy-hot is right. We're the only other people who know about your multiple Quirks, as well as your pregnancy."

Todoroki nodded. "And we don't know what Quirk or Quirks, this child will have." He gave me a look that I couldn't place. It was like he knew something, or something.

I frowned. "Perhaps, but I'll have Doc. And he knows everything."

Todoroki didn't take his eyes off me. "Yes, but I think he'll be the one you'll trust to deliver the baby the most, not Recovery Girl. You'll need a support person."

I blinked. He really had thought about this. Did he know more than he was letting on?

"Regardless, I do recommend going to Recovery Girl when that time comes."

I jumped as Aizawa appeared behind me.

"Mr Aizawa! We're just talking to Kitia about...Well, everything really."

"I can see that. Kitia. I need to speak with you after you eat. I suggest you eat more than you apparently have." He said as he heard my stomach growl.

I nodded. "Yes, sir. Can I ask what about?"

He watched me for a moment. "Gang Orca took it upon himself to contact me. That is all I will say." He turned and left to go back to his room.

I shook my head. Why he didn't stay in the teachers dorm was beyond me, but I guessed it was because of me.

"Kitia, was that about what I think it was?"

I looked at Ashido and Tooru. Ashido looked worried about what Tooru had asked.

I nodded. "Probably."

"What? What's going on?" Satou asked from the other end of the table.

I sighed. "I decided I wasn't going to keep the baby. Gang Orca is helping me find someone who I can trust to take it."

"Wait. Why aren't you keeping it?"

"Yea. You know we'll help you!"

"Even if you need us to get up in the night."

"Like Hell! I'm not getting up through the night!"

I looked at Bakugo, but he looked away and kept eating. I smiled. I knew he didn't mean that, but why he was suddenly acting that why was beyond me.

"Thanks, guys. But I made up my mind. I can't provide for a child, at least, not right. I want to give it a better life, and if that means handing it over to someone..." I trailed off and sighed. "I better go see Mr Aizawa." I stood up and looked at everyone. "Thanks, guys. I mean it."

I went to walk away, but Todoroki stood up. "I'll come with you."

"Uh, yea. Sure."

We left the table and headed towards Aizawa's office. As soon as we were out of earshot, Todoroki started to speak.

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

"Let someone I trust raise my child? Yes. One hundred percent. Why?"

"Because..." He trailed off and didn't continue.

When we got to Aizawa's office, I spun on him and spoke in a low voice. "Because what, Ice-man? Don't leave me hanging."

He blinked, then looked out the window opposite the office. "Because..." He looked at me again and lowered his voice more than mine was. He looked directly into my face.

"Because...I know who the father is."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1K 88 29
They had been told about the world that has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait a...
82 19 9
"Who am I? That's the thought that has been plaguing my mind recently. Or the better question is...who do I want to be. My name's Ochaco Uraraka- yes...
15.1K 328 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
618 6 17
Note: This story is on hiatus until further notice! Disclaimer: I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or Raziel High School DXD! Your name is Tsubaki To...