Chapter 39

Enjoy!

^_^

----------------------

The weekend. Finally! We can all just relax and chill...I sighed and leaned back, coffee in my hand. Tokoyami, Kirishima, Kaminari and Mineta were all in the common area as well.

"A day off, huh?"

"We were rushing around with the special training and provisional licencing exam, so I'm glad we can take it easy today..."

I nodded. "Yea, same-" I heard a noise and looked up.

"Morning!" Midoriya ran past so fast, I barely saw him. I was sitting on the floor leaning against Mineta's side, so when Midoriya ran past, I nearly spilled my coffee. Mineta grabbed my shoulder to steady me.

"Thanks." I held the coffee cup away from me so I didn't get burnt.

"He needs to relax..."

I scoffed. "Like that'll ever happen..."

"Those two over there..."

"Huh?"

"Bakugo and Todoroki. They have their provisional licensing training course on the weekend, huh?"

"Well, I guess that makes sense...They do need to catch up..."

"Walk behind me, dammit!"

I sighed. "Even this far away, I can still hear him..."

"We're having a study session with Momo today. You guys wanna come?"

"Sorry, we're busy today, too."

I shook my head. "I don't need to study, plus I need to check up on Mei Hatsume. She's fiddling with my costume again."

"Again?"

"Yea. She said something about tweaking and adding something to my gloves that'll help with my Mapping quirk." I shrugged.

"What side dishes should I have today...?"

I looked up, frowning. "Huh?"

Kaminari shook his head. "Everyone's got their own lifestyles..."

"Hey, what are you guys gonna do about the work studies?"

"Well, I guess we just have to wait and see what happens..."

"Yea. We can only do them with certain agencies, so it's going to be hard."

"Not to mention, people who weren't scouted at the sports festival probably won't even have a chance."

"Yea. I guess you're right..."

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just because my situation, with quirks and things...The only two heroes I'd be able to work effectively with is-"

"Gang Orca and Rock Lock. Right, yea."

"Do you think one of them will take you?"

"I don't even know if I'd be allowed to do a work study because of it. I probably should ask Mr Aizawa..."

"Good idea."

I sighed and stood up. "Welp. I better go check on Hatsume."

"So early?"

"Believe me. She'll be there. Knowing her, she's probably been there since sun up..."

--------------------

I slid the Studio door open and quickly stepped to the side as a small, black ball flew past my head. I picked it up and walked inside.

"Uh, you lost one."