Chapter 15

Enjoy!

^_^

----------------------------

I walked back over to everyone as they announced the winner. Bakugo. I smirked. He should be happy about that.

"And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first year UA sports festival is, from 1-A, Katsuki Bakugo!"

"What did your brother want?"

I turned to Shouji and shrugged. "Just wanted to see how everything was going. He knows I get bored if I'm not doing anything." I jerked my head towards the arena. "Bakugo will be happy."

"I doubt that."

I frowned at Midoriya. "Why? He's the one who said he'd win anyway."

"Todoroki didn't use his full strength."

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Ahhh. Right. Yea, that'll do it."

We all headed down into the arena once the mess from Todoroki vs Bakugo was all cleared away.

"All of the first-year events for this years UA sports festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!"

There was smoke and confetti everywhere, but I could barely see anything. Shouji lifted me up onto his shoulder, next to Mineta.

I eyed him. "Not a word."

He went to say something, then his eyes went wide and he pointed. The winners podium came out of the ground. Tokoyami in the third spot, Todoroki in the second. Bakugo was in the first spot, but he wasn't exactly standing.

"Oh hell. I hope nobody has to go near him..."

They had, had to restrain him, including his mouth. I smirked then quickly put my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh. The way he was struggling was getting to me. I caught Mineta staring at me like I was crazy, which made me scoff and nearly get hysterical.

"In addition to Tokoyami, there is also Iida in third place-"

I glanced around and frowned. Where was he?

"-but he left early for family reasons. Thank-you for your understanding!"

I looked at Mineta and raised an eyebrow. He just shrugged. I tapped Shouji.

"I don't know either."

I put my hand on my chin. It must be serious if he isn't here...I gasped and widened my eyes.

We found him. The Hero Killer. We found Stain.

Did it have anything to do with that? I hope not for Iida's sake...

"Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man..."

I looked up, nudging Mineta and Shouji. "He likes to make an entrance, doesn't he?"

All Might leapt from the top of the stadium, landing in front of the winners podium.

Shouji and Mineta both just nodded.

"Tsk. He's lucky he didn't make a hole." I held a finger up to Mineta just as he opened his mouth. "Don't you even dare..."

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place."

He took and went over to Tokoyami. I could barely hear what he said over the crowd, but I saw him hug Tokoyami. All Might seems to be overly affectionate...

He then went over to Todoroki, speaking to him as well. I shifted slightly. It sounded something like...why he didn't use his left side? I sighed.