Chapter 10

Enjoy!

^_^

---------------------------

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now, time to take a look at the results!"

I plopped myself down, at Tokoyami's feet. He looked down at me, but said nothing. I leaned against his legs and closed my eyes. I figured I hadn't passed, so nap-time.

Shit. I was turning into Aizawa. All I needed now was a sleeping bag. Not yellow though. Gross.

"Uh, Kitia?"

"I'm napping."

"You might want to wake up, then."

I cracked one open and looked at Ashido. "Why?"

She pointed to the board.

I shook my head. "I can't see, Dodo. I'm short, plus I'm not getting up. What is it?"

"Uh, you passed."

I laughed. "Passed? Passed what? The finish line?"

She leaned down and grabbed my arm, dragging me up.

"No. Passed to the next round!"

I looked where she was pointing and my jaw dropped. I didn't even look at the number. I just saw my name.

"What the fuck?! Are these people insane?!"

She grinned and hugged me. "I made it through too, so we can go together!"

I shook my head, staring at my name. Kurogiri is not going to like this, not to mention Tomura. Then again, Tomura would probably be shitty that I didn't come in first.

I smiled. "Actually, yea. It might be fun."

"We've prepared other chances for you to shine!" Midnight's voice cut through our conversation and I saw her lick her lips. Rude prick.

I rolled my eyes. Why did this bitch have to be like this?

"The real competition begins next! Give it your all!" She flicked her whip again. Why? Why are you like this?

The picture on the screen started to spin again. Ashido clutched my arm, staring up at it. I shook my head.

"Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? I just said it, and now here it is..."

You're an idiot...

The screen ticked over and stopped.

"Cavalry Battle? What's that?"

I heard a few other students chattering and murmuring as well. They sounded just as confused as I was.

"Let me explain."

Go for your life, love.

"The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value."

Ashido and I looked at Ochako as she started to speak. "In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team!"

"Uh, I see!"

I put my hand on my cheek. "Just great. I'm not good with numbers."

We hard the whip crack and jumped.

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?!"

I grabbed Ashido. "She can be scary, huh?"