Chapter 12

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted!

I wasn't home, so no internet! 

But I kept writing!

Enjoy!

^_^

----------------------------

I wandered around, looking for the nurses office. Better check on Midoriya.

Ah. There it is.

I knocked on the door and heard a commotion. I rolled my eyes and slipped inside.

"Relax, it's just me. I figured you'd be here too. That's why I knocked."

Toshi let out a sigh of relief. "Don't scare me like that."

"She knows who you are?"

I looked at the tiny old woman who spoke and nodded. "Yea. It was an accident that I found out, but I'm not going to say anything to anyone. I don't think it's my right to. Uh, I'm Kitia by the way."

"This is Recovery Girl. She's always fixing my injuries."

I walked over to Midoriya and looked at his fingers. They had already been bandaged. I looked from Midoriya to Toshi and flickered my eyes to Recovery Girl. Toshi seemed to understand and nodded.

"Uh, I was wondering..."

She looked at me. "Yes, dear?"

I hesitated, then lifted my hand letting it glow green. "I have secrets of my own. I need help. Your help specifically, with my healing quirk..."

Recovery Girl took my wrist and looked at my hand. "You have more than one quirk? I heard Present Mic say your quirk was Reveal?"

"Uh, yea. But I don't think that people finding out about that is a good idea. If these two trust you, then..."

She smiled at me. "You can trust me, dear."

I smiled, relieved. "Well, I just came to check on this idiot. Seems he's fine, so I better get back to everyone else before they come looking. I'll see you later." I saluted Midoriya and turned to walk out.

Recovery Girl started to chastise Toshi. I spun around when I heard a bang. I shook my head and smirked when I saw that she had punched Toshi. I turned and walked out, closing the door behind me.

-----------------------------

I wonder if everyone's still out there or in the waiting room? No idea. Suppose I'll find out. Damn. I don't even know where I'm going. I really need someone to show me around!

I stopped as I heard a voice.

"You're acting disgracefully, Shoto."

I sucked in a breath and didn't turn the corner. I recognize that voice. 

Endeavor.

"If you used the power on your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and the cavalry battle."

I heard footsteps. I peeked around to see Todoroki just keep walking past Endeavor.

"Stop this childish rebellion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand? You're different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!"

I frowned. Before I could think about what I was doing, I stepped out and crossed my arms.
"The hell he does."

Todoroki stopped walking and looked up at me, surprise on his face. Endeavor frowned at me.