Chapter 25

Enjoy!

^_^

--------------------------------

"Come on, Kitia!"

"I don't know about this..."

"You need to lighten up!"

"Yea, where's your fun side today, huh?"

I scratched my eyebrow. "Fun side? Guys, you know the boys will eventually turn up, right? Especially if those two creeps find out we're here..."

"That's why you're the one wearing this, not us." Momo shoved a swim suit in my face. "Put it on."

"I have my own. Curtesy of Kaminari, by the way." I showed them mine. None of them looked impressed.

"How about a compromise? You put this on and then yours on over it?"

"But what would be the point? Ribbit."

"Exactly! Thank-you, Tsu!"

"I mean, none of them would see it then."

I sweat-dropped. "And here I was thinking you were on my side..."

"Sorry, this is the only way to get someone's attention."

"I really hate how you guys all know now."

"It really wasn't that hard to figure out."

"Yea, plus your already close with him, so what's the problem?"

I growled. "There's a lot of problems around it..."

Momo threw the suit at me. "Put it on or we'll all pin you down and do it."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You wouldn't..."

Momo created a short bit of rope from her body, Tsu lashed her tongue out and Ashido cracked her knuckles as the other girls held their arms out towards me.

"Gah, fine! But I hate you all!"

Ashido hugged me. "No you don't!"

They had already put their swim suits on. Their SCHOOL swim suits on.

"We'll meet you out there!"

I pouted as they left. They had no idea what they were talking about. They just all assumed. I sighed. "Oh well. This game shall be interesting, if not anything else."

I slowly changed into the bright purple two piece that Momo had made for me. I looked in the mirror and cringed. Why had I let her talk me into this?

We've hidden your school swimsuit. Good-luck finding it. Here, wear this instead.

I dead-panned at the memory. Jerks. I spun around in front of the mirror. I didn't like this idea.

I put the shorts on over the bottoms, and just kept the bikini top on. I looked again and sighed. I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. Yup. Figured as much.

I waited a few minutes before heading outside to the school's pool. I flattened myself against the door, watching everyone.

"...great idea to suggest endurance training at school!"

I covered my mouth and laughed quietly. Endurance training? Idiots.

"Now, why don't you come and sweat with the rest of us?"

I had to bite my tongue from laughing too hard when Iida dragged Kaminari and Mineta over to rest of the boys.

I snuck out as all the boys started on their training, and sat on the edge of the pool. They were all so busy, none of them noticed. I honestly didn't know whether to feel offended or relieved. I spotted Mineta and Kaminari staring at the girls and decided on relieved.