Nobody Cares💔

By lavishdawriter_

What happens when Breonna finds out that she's pregnant by her cheating ass boyfriend and he leaves her for a... More

Part One
Part Two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part twenty-two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two

Part Thirty

3.4K 103 10
By lavishdawriter_

Some weeks later....

Breonna POV

Today is the day of my gender reveal!!!!

I'm so happy but at the same time nervous asf I want everything to go out smoothly.

I got out the bed seeing that Clarence wasn't in the bed next to me.

I wobbled to the bathroom and did my business. After that I brushed my teeth in went downstairs to the kitchen.

I went and pulled out some eggs and sausage making my breakfast.

I made the drink together that I gotta drink because it's good for the babies and made my way to the living room.

I sat and ate as I watched Looney Toons as the I heard the front door talk.

Front door opening

I looked up seeing Clare coming in the house with groceries in his hands.

"Whatcha got",I asked jumping up from the couch as I followed him to the kitchen.

"Uh uh,back up I'm had tuh go shopping cause you ate all the food already",he said as I made a sad face.

"I can't help it it's the babies making me so hungry",I said pouting as he leaned in giving me a kiss.

He pulled out all types of snacks making my mouth water up. "Nah Bre,finish eating ya breakfast",he said laughing as I rolled my eyes but did as told.

I finished eating and then threw my stuff in the trash. "Clare where u at?",I called out.

"Gaming room!",he stated. I wobbled to the gaming room and stopped at the door frame.

"Whatcha bouta do?",he asked as I looked at him play 2k. "Take a shower, I gotta hair appointment in two hours",I stated as he paused the game.

"How long it's gonna take?",he asked as I began walking to our bedroom. "Not that long,it's just a wig installation",I said picking out something sample.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the water bouta get in the shower. I took off my clothes as Clare stood at the doorway watching me.

"Nah not today",I said putting my towel around me and kicking him out the bathroom.

A hour later.....
I went downstairs watching as Clare walked around the house. He looked up at me and frowned.

"Tf you got on?",he asked as I looked down at my outfit.

"Oh boy shut up I got on a jean jacket",I said as he smacked his teeth.

"What time you picking Coop in tomorrow?",I asked. "At 6 in the morning so you still gonna be sleep",he stated as I nodded.

Coop was moving in with us tomorrow. He been was supposed to be here but Clare wanted his room to be all the way finished first.

"Oh and after I get my hair done I'm getting my nails done too and Faith and Brook said 'they don't want me to see how the place look yet',I said as he laughed at me because I really wanna see the place.

I already had my dress and my shoes. All I needa was my hair done my nails and toes and I was getting somebody to come to the house to do my makeup.

"What Ima do while you gone?",he asked coming to kiss me.

"Ion kno get ready?",I said confused as he smacked his teeth.

"I low key sad Ima be doing this alone but Ima thug it out",I said as he nodded and kissed my lips.

2 1/2 hours later....
My nails, hair and toes are done and Ima loving it.

Hair

Nails

Toes

I was now walking around the house inna robe because I was waiting for Faith and Brook to get here.

10 minutes later...
They came though the door as the makeup lady did too with all of her stuff.

"Awww,look at baby mama",Faith said as she rubbed my belly.

"You look so pretty",Brook said looking so amazed at me. "Thank you",I said smiling.

"Aight let's get started",Faith said as the makeup lady took all her stuff out completely.

A hour later....
"Look at you looking like a bad bitch",Faith said as I did a turn around.

Faith was getting her makeup done as the lady just put a little eyeshadow and baby lashes on Brook.

I was curling Brook hair as she got up going to the bathroom taking a picture and coming back.

"I look cute",she said showing me to picture.

(Ima make Brooklyn 14 instead of 9)

"Girl,why you take the lashes off",I asked as she shrugged. "They was making my eyes irritated",she said as I laughed.

"Aight y'all a bad bitch got her makeup done",Faith said popping showing her makeup.

"Mmmmm,PINK eye look",I said as she smacked her teeth. "That don't mean nothing",she said. "Mhmmm",I said as we payed the lady and got ready.

30 minutes later.....

"Girl you look so cute",Faith said as I spin around twerking while holding my stomach.

I had on a black dress and black heels with diamonds.

"Aight y'all it's time to hit the road",Faith said as we all left out the house.

1 hour later....
We pulled up to the place and Faith and Brook walked in as I waited in the car.

"Okay Bre you got this,you can do this by yourself",I stated to myself getting out the car and walking to the entrance.

But before I could walk in all the way Clarence came out the cut dressed in all black like me with his hand out.

"Your not doing this alone,I got you",he stated as I nodded smiling up at him.

We walked into the party as everybody cheered and clapped.

Some hours later.....
The party has been amazing,we did all types of games and danced and had fun.

It was now time for the reveal so Faith and Brook took me and Clarence outside.

It was two boxes in the trees that said A on one of them and B on the other.

It was a string to pull them open and I started to get nervous as Faith explained to everybody how it was gonna work.

They told Clarence to go to one box and I went to the other box.

"Okay y'all,so we gonna count down from ten and when it hit ten Bre and Clare pull the boxes open",she stated as we both nodded.

"10..9...8...7....6..5...4...3...2..1",they yelled out as me and Clare pulled to strings.

"ITS TWO GIRLS",Faith and Brook screamed out as pink started flying everywhere.

Sorry for any mistakes💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
25.4K 3K 44
she is the one person who hasn't been very lucky when it comes to love matters. but suddenly all that changes when she finds herself pregnant with an...
60.2K 1.1K 45
Bailey Smith or you can say Bailey Dallas has been through a lot in the past year. She got pregnant by the famous Cameron Dallas, her mother killed h...
130K 3.8K 18
This story is about a girl that nobody likes or talks to. Everyday she gets treated like nothing at school until the new boy comes along a shows her...