Opposites Attract - Terunori...

By kazu_kazu

Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would... More

KAZU
Start
Midget
Title
Terunori
You again?!
A Smile
Research Society
Result
A voice
Offer
Join
Questions
Mango Pudding
Broken
Group
A word that you cannot write
Comeback
Mango Parfait
Payback
Vacation
Ruined. Maybe.
Enjoyable
Weird Hair
Braid
Trust
Achivement
Comfort Hug
Dinner
Words
Date
Back
He's a what?
Punishment
Nighty night
Pay back
Up all night
Refund
Ah yes- I art
Calm before the storm
RIP😔✊
Declaration of war
Untitled Part 44
First day
Look! I did something :D
Second
Fourth
Taking the Crown
Shackles
Joining
Central
Mitsue and Hano
A lesson to learn
Poisonous
Motherr's lesson
🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯
Early concepts
News
Purpose
Missed calls
Replies
💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝
Tea party
Shokugeki
No memory
Good bye
Third year
Proposal
Wedding
- END -

Mini Date

3.1K 140 57
By kazu_kazu

"Hello, good morning, Kuga-san!" You greeted the woman with a smile as you stood outside the Kuga family home. The blonde woman looked so shocked and surprised to see you at the moment. "Is Teru, home?"

"Oh! It's (Y/N)!" She gasped as she cheered, excited to see you. "Come in, come in! Terunori is still sleeping! Feel free to stay here until he wakes up!"

"Thank you, Kuga-san." You replied with a smile as she led you inside.

"Oh dear, please call me Nori!" She said, lingking her arm with yours. Now you see where Terunori got his attitude from. She and Terunori are basically one and the same. "Come take a seat!"

You gave her a thanks and sat on the sofa you remembered passing by a few months ago. Now that you thought about it, this was only the second time you've been in his house. And he's been to yours for a whole month.

"So, what brought you to our home, dear?" She asked, taking a seat on the sofa as well. You were pretty sure that she was supposed to be going somewhere, but you just shrugged it off as her wanting to look fab at home.

"Oh, I was going to surprise Teru." You said, taking a few snacks from the plate that the maids have brought in for you. "I may or may have not teased him a bit too much the other day..."

"Ohoho, is that so..." Nori chuckled, her face turning into that like a scheming mother. "Then, feel free to go to his room and wake him up! He's been sleeping in during his off days way too much these days! Also, I really need to get going now! Work won't pause, see you soon, darling!"

"Have a safe trip, Nori!" You said, waving goodbye as she left the room, leaving you alone. Once she was gone, a smirk played on your face as you stood up and made your way to Teru's room.

You didn't know where it was so you had to ask. When you finally arrived, you opened the door silently and tiptoes inside. He was still asleep on his bed, looking as angelic as ever. Of course, you took a picture for keeper's sake. This guy has a special album on your phone. But not like you were going to tell him that.

"Teru~" You whispered, lightly poking his arm. He groaned a bit, swatting your hand away and turning around, exposing his back. Like, he's not wearing a shirt in the middle of autumn. "Teru, wake up~"

"No..." He whined, burying his face on the pillow. "It's saturday... lemme sleep..."

"Aww~ and here I was going to take you on a date." You said, running your finger down his back.

"AAH!!! (Y/N)?!!" He screamed as he woke up, his face red to his neck. "It's so early! And why are you here?! How did you even get in!?"

You huffed as you crossed your arms, "Well, for one, I'm your girlfriend, so your home is my home. Two, it's already 11 a.m. get your ass up, we're going on a date."

"But it's cold~" He whined, hugging his covers to his body, trying to make himself oh so feeble and weak.

"Well..." You hummed as you remembered today's forecast, well, your uncle was screaming it to you before you left. "It will be cold today..." You turned to him, making him instantly flinch. "Then, get cozy! We'll spend the day here!"

"Wha...?"

"Hurry! Hurry!" You said, hanking off the blankets from him, exposing him to the cold air. "I'll go make you breakfast! Go take a bath! Or a shower! Come downstairs after you're done!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You were in the kitchen, looking around for something to cook. You had asked the workers what they had and they showed you what the Kuga family had in their fridge. They had a variety of ingredients since Teru was a chef, so you really couldn't narrow down what you were going to cook.

"Fuck it we're going spanish." You said as you took tomatoes from the fridge and blended them. You got the olive oil and took some ham and baguette and began to arrange them on the plate. You also made a plate for your own. After placing them on the dining table, you went and made coffee with milk and placed them on the table. Of course it looked beautiful since you plated them.

Satisfied with your creation, you took a picture, posting it on social media because you are quite popular thanks to both your name and your talents in baking. Like, most of your social media is food. Sometimes fashion.

And now, a new addition to that is 'My smol midget gremlin king-(°◡°♡)'. And yes, Terunori does know, he has his own called 'My overgrown tree queen(/▽\*)。o○♡'

The school fucking blew up when Teruroni, the eightseat suddenly posted a picture of you with the caption 'I got my dominitrix y'all!' And you retaliated by posting his picture of failing on a game with the caption 'My pokemon is a dumb gremlin. Someone wanna trade?' So yeah, two of Totsuki's elite going on a date and hinting that they're together.

"Morning!" Terunori exclaimed as he hugged you from behind, burying his face on your back. "Wow, so you made breakfast. Noice. Thanks." He placed a kiss on your cheek as he sat down and you followed him. "Thanks for the food."

You and Teru ate breakfast peacefully, talking about random things, mostly him ranting about how he was going to have to attend the autumn leaf viewing. You nodded, also not liking attending those tiresome events. Last year's event was pretty surprising. Like, Terunori challenged Isshiki right there and there. You wanted that short style back.

"Oh yeah, Teru." You began, remembering the thing you wanted to ask. He hummed, turning his attention to you. "Let's go out. I need to buy chocolate."

"Oh you don't need to." He said, shaking his hand as he munched on the tostada. Like, he already took your share, you were left with your cafe con leche. "I have chocolate here. Which one do you need? Fake or real? Or maybe powder?"

"Oh, I need-" You paused as what he said sinked in. "Since- since when were you using chocolate?" Terunori stopped eating and looked away from your gaze. "Aww, did you start learning to make chocolate for me? That's so sweet darling~"

Terunori wasn't able to give any comebacks, since he knew that he really couldn't dent it since he really was practicing just for you. Plus, with that little complement, he wasn't going to pass it up.

"Well, I can tell that you still suck at it anyway." You said without filter, completely shattering Teru's little happy moment. "But still, making chocolate is a pain in the ass, trust me, I've been doing it for you years and I'm still not a master. So, good luck!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Alright, what are we doing?" Terunori asked as he placed on an apron as you prepared the ingredients. "And why are we doing this?"

"Oh stupid boy..." You muttered with a sigh as you placed the flour on the table. "We'll make churros!"

"Churros? That thing you dip in chocolate?" He asked, peeking at the ingredients.

"Yeah.What else? It's autumn, it's cold, hot chocolate and churros is the perfect snack!" You cheered, handing him the brown sugar and cinnamon. "Now then, you put them on the oil and I do the chocolate!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Cooking with Terunori... was... not enjoyable. Screaming here and telling him that churros doesn't need any spices happened more than one time. He fucking tired to put spices.

"Anyway, where's Bamby's mom?" Terunori asked as you two snuggled on the couch, watching some random Dysney movies.

"Well, she went to-" You paused, your churros sunking on the chocolate. "Oh shit."

"Oh-" Terunori realized. "Let's change the movie, shall we?"

"We shall." You replied, munching on the chocolate covered snack.

And so, you and Terunori changed the movie and continued on watching another movie. It was Mulan this time.

On this day you learned that he loves watching Disney movies cause he's been screaming the lyrics. You, on the other hand, haven't seen a single Disney movie since you were a kid. So, you really didn't have the same vive as him.

"You are a disgrace." HE spat sulking on the corner of the couch. "I can't believe my own (Y/N) doesn't watch disney..."

"Well I'm sorry for not having a normal childhood."

"(Y/N)-"

"What?"

"(Y/N), I- I'm..." He sighed, crawling over to you, taking you in a hug and placing your head on his chest. "Don't talk like that. That isn't something to laugh about." He whispered, caressing your head. "Look, if you're- ionno, troubled or some shit like that, just tell me."

Terunori placed a soft kiss on your forehead, then snuggling closer to you, his hands around your waist, his head resting on the crook of your neck.

Affection really is weird.

"Alright, I will." You replied with a smile as you placed your arms around him.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"So, how was your date?" Yvon asked when you got back home. He looked like he just got back home as well, still smelling of sweets. Terunori might just bite him if he was here. "You guys went somewhere?"

"No. Teru was lazy so we spent the whole day inside." You replied, throwing your coat on your room. "Anyway, what are you doing?"

"Is food the only thing in your mind?"

"Yes." You nodded without hesitation. He sighed and showed you his stuffed chocolate cookies recipe. "Oh~ me likey! Make me some!"

"What?! Go make your own!" He exclaimed, hiding his recipe book from you. But you persisted and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Ugh... you're lucky I love you." He grumbled before taking all of his ingredients while you went to the couch and lazed around.

But just as he was about to start, his phone rang. He took it and saw an unknown number. 'Who dis?' He asked himself before picking it up. Se this kids, never copy this dumb dumb. "Yes?" He asked with a frown. But the voice from the other side made his eyes winded. "...Nee-san..?" 

||A.N||

Update info will be on my bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
43.3K 1.2K 15
Shinomiya Kojiro X OC Ishikawa Juno, a first-year transfer student from the countryside, is slightly clumsy and sometimes dim-witted, but in the kitc...
14.8K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
5.7K 277 19
Since birth, Y/n has felt a deep connection and passion towards cooking; born in Nigeria, moved to London at the age of 3, then settled in Japan at a...