A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Galing kay HollowLegend

Tomura Shigaraki being the grandson of Nana Shimura wasn't the only bit of ground breaking information All fo... Higit pa

Truth Hurts
Visions
What Was Once Stolen, Now Returned.
Recovering and Questioning
1st Day Back
All Might's Provisional Internship
Nighteye's Visions
Encounter Whilst Patrolling
Horrid Memories.
Eri's Condition and Care
Take a quirk, Leave a quirk
Brewing Distrust Among Piers. Devotion of an Unrequited Love.
More than lead to believe
Prelude to Devestation
The Power of All for One
Love Makes One Feel Weightless.
Even a Hero's Hands, are Stained in Blood.
Desire to Fix the past
Todoroki Father Son Fishing Trip
A Waltz of Romance
A Requested Audience.
Twisted by Words
All Might's Statement To The Public
Choices
Complications and Preparations
A Gentle Encounter
Gifted
Looking for Answers in the Past
Seven Versus Nine
Home Sweet Home
Long Awaited R&R
Meeting of the Pros
Deku's Sick Day
The Pristine Island of Nabu
The Calm before the Storm
Dragon at the Gates
Attack on Nabu Island
The Woman.
The Strongest is Defeated
The Power of the Abyss
In the Bowels of The Mind
A Being of Pure Chaos
A Plan for Defense
Divide and Conquer
Battle of Titans. Battle of Thieves.
Countdown
Post-op
Omen
Multi Quirk Combatant Joint Training Invitation.
Round One! Fight!
Like Father Like Son. Round Two.
Reality Check.
ReDestro's Evil Incorporated
A Taxing Endeavor
Overclocked
Why He's Called Eraser.
The First Nomu
To Overcome Cowardice
Mikumo Shimura, Origins
Infinite Might
In Response to a Need, Not a Desire
Ace Up His Sleeve
Nezu's Decision
Where did Monoma run off to?
Into the Fold
Paradise in the Mountains
Spy in Our Midst.
Blast from the past
Under The Starlight

Explosive Force vs Absolute Power

6.5K 167 108
Galing kay HollowLegend

"Is Eri asleep?" Ochako asks as she strips out of her swimsuit and steps a foot into the warm water of the bath. Izuku stops himself from staring at her beauty and magnificence before answering her.

"Just put her to bed, she has Aoi, her plushie of me and the two noisemakers in the room." Izuku answers before sliding off his shirt and swim trunks, Ochako stares wide eyed from inside the bath at him. Her eyes the size of dinner plates seeing his muscles and himself in all his glory. This time she has to reach over to the box of tissues on the sink counter to stop a nosebleed.

The water level rises even more as Izuku joins her in the bath. The warm water soaking into his skin, Ochako leans back laying her head on his shoulder and sitting in his lap. Izuku wraps his arms under hers and over the top of her stomach as the two enjoy their soak. The water of the bath dissolves the salts of the sea and soothes the lactic acid in their muscles from the past week's training. Izuku raises his right hand and reaches out of the tub before fetching the small radio they had brought to the beach that day. He turns on a piano piece by Chopin before returning his hand to her stomach and closing his eyes. Internally he is screaming at himself to stay below full or even half sail which is hard to do with the most beautiful women in the world sitting naked in the bath with him.

"I don't think postponing that thing with Bakugou is a good idea Izuku." Ochako says, leaving her eyes closed as the two soak in the water.

"I was thinking he would cool off eventually but it seems to have done the opposite in what I was wanting. He only wants to fight me even more." Izuku responds with a sigh, keeping his voice low so as to not wake Eri from her sleep.

"He wants to fight you? I knew he was hot headed but this is just asinine." Ochako responds, opening her eyes and turning around in his lap to face him. Izuku muffles a groan from her movement, the proximity to her being a bit much for him to handle.

"He already tried once, blasted off part of my face before I introduced him to the dirt. I've known him all my life, he is gonna either bug me till I give in and fight him or he's gonna barge in our room at a random time in the night or when we're alone to fight me." Izuku says with a sigh before wrapping his arms around the small of her back.

"Now that you've said that, he's gonna barge in here, wake up Eri. she'll start crying and he's going to demand you fight him. Ugh, Bakugou should just take the hint that you don't want anything to do with him after what he's done. His head is so thick you can punch him with all 30 of your quirks and he still wouldn't take the hint." Ochako says causing the color to drain from Izuku's face. "What? You okay? Did I pinch you?" Ochako says looking into the water making sure she didn't hurt him.

"N-No it's just... if you say the name he will come." Izuku says before dipping his face under the water so just his eyes and nose are above the surface.

"Who? Bakugou?" She asks confusedly, Izuku nods and sinks lower into the water dreading what is to come.

As if on cue, a boom is heard from a lower floor along with angered shouting. It's odd since they are on the third floor and managed to hear an explosion that seemingly came from the common room. Izuku groans exhaling bubbles in the water that tickle Ochako as he resurfaces for air. It goes quiet for a few moments, with the piano of Nocturne number 9 playing on the little radio before banging is heard on their door. Eri wakes up and starts crying loudly for their names, Izuku stands up from the bath and reaches for a towel as the door is blown off the wall. Bakugou comes in screaming for Izuku to fight him there and then. Bakugou then barges into the bathroom causing Ochako to scream. "PERVERT! GET OUT!!!" She shouts before picking up a bottle of body wash and beaming him in the head with it, followed by the shampoo and a bar of soap. Izuku ties the towel around himself, pulls the curtain in front of Ochako before addressing Bakugou who had broken down 2 doors and is now frothing at the mouth. Saying nothing, Izuku uses his muscle augmentation quirk to ensnare him in the fibers and covering his mouth in the process. He uses the storage quirk over his body to dress himself in a simple t-shirt and shorts before calming Eri. Everytime Bakugou squirms or tries to shout, the grip tightens on the explosion user's body.

"You. Me. Outside. Now." Izuku says in a dark tone after calming Eri down and helping her get to sleep.

Izuku gives him a death glare as he exits the room closing what's left of the door behind him. He loosens the grip around his neck allowing Bakugou to breathe to which he instantly starts shouting at Deku with all sorts of profanities. Izuku ignores him and Iida as he tries to talk him down from stooping to Bakugou's level. He rips open the front door and chucks Bakugou outside before slamming it behind him. The others in the common space shocked at this, they had never seen the resident cinnamon roll angry before. Izuku sighs deeply in annoyance before walking down the steps to the dorms and off into the direction where he had thrown Bakugou in. "What do you want that can't wait until morning or a sensible time and not when I'm trying to relax and wash up after a day at the beach with my girlfriend." Izuku says with venom in his voice. Bakugou picks himself up out of the bush he was in before turning around, "Follow me." He demands before walking off.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me just what the hell you want at 11:30 at night. I'm tired, I have a daughter that needs to be made sure she doesn't have night terrors and I also have to get up early tomorrow to speak with All Might." Izuku protests folding his arms and glaring at him.

"Fine then, we're going to fight and I want to fight you with your borrowed quirk. The one you got from All Might before you weasled your way into UA. I'm going to show you that that quirk doesn't mean shit and you are still below me. We're going to ground Beta. the same place where you beat me and we're fucking fighting." Bakugou snarls before turning around and walking off in the direction of the fake city.

Izuku groans in agitation at what Bakugou is doing, he folds his arms and starts to float into the air. Leaning forwards slightly he begins to move forwards a few feet off the ground. Bakugou scoffs, seeing Izuku levitate with his arms folded and quickens his pace to the training field. Izuku has a flashback of when the two of them were kids walking through the forest near their homes. Bakugou always taking the lead in front of Izuku as they walked, today it was the same thing. Bakugou leading the two of them to somewhere on some sort of mission he refused to tell him about. Izuku floats his way over the wall to the city seeing Bakugou blast himself over it before he continues down the street towards the building they had fought in. he stops with his back facing the building and Izuku floats lower towards the ground but still slightly in the air staring unamused at him.

"You remember this place Deku?" Bakugou asks staring daggers into the second holder of All for One.

"Yes, it's a nice building, but a bit cold inside. Kacchan why did you bring me here in the middle of the night? Surely it isn't to enjoy Nezu's architecture on the buildings." He responds sarcastically, not bothering to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"This is where you beat me in the combat training. You a pathetic worthless quirkless freak defeated me! I'm going to be the next number one hero and you of all people defeated me! That's something I can't let stand. We're fighting here and now. Don't you dare use any of your other stolen quirks you thief. Just your borrowed power from All Might." Bakugou shouts creating explosions in his hands as an intimidation tactic.

"One, I am not a thief. I confiscated these quirks from villains and Noumus. Two, I am not quirkless. My quirk is called All for One. Since you insist that All Might gave me one then let me put a name to it. All Might gave me One for All after training me for 10 months at Dagobah before the entrance exams. The same power I used to save the love of my life, the same power I used to get into this school and the same power I saved my daughter with against the villain that is Chisaki. If you want me to use it so badly then we could have just battled under the teacher's supervision in our heroics class." Izuku replies before landing on the ground and allowing the power of One for All to flow through him.

"Heroics class? They still think you're a hero. Those villains changed you, groomed you for 2 months to become their new leader. I'm not doing this to just settle a score. I'M DOING THIS TO DEFEAT ALL FOR ONE BEFORE YOU CAN TAKE ALL OUR QUIRKS AND KILL US ALL!!!" Bakugou screams using an explosion to propel himself at Izuku trying to blast him in the face.

Izuku evades the attack while still trying to talk Bakugou down. "IN WHAT WAY HAVE I'VE SHOWN MYSELF TO BE A VILLAIN!? I have had to deal with everything under the sun of villains looking at me differently, heroes looking at me differently, even my own goddamn classmates looking at me differently! Yet even though many of you see me as a villain, I'm trying to do right and become a hero just like you. WHY DO I DESERVE THIS BULLSHIT!?" Bakugou fires another round at Izuku for him to realize this isn't ending anytime soon. "I guess talking things through is out of the question. Fine. You wanna fight, you got one."

Izuku activated Full Cowl at 8% to move around and evade Bakugou's explosions. As this progressed, the ash blond had seen past memories of Izuku being behind him all this time until the entrance exams. At that moment, Izuku became something more than just some nuisance to him. He became a possible rival. He immediately grabbed the AFO user by his shirt to throw him into a railing before coming at him again with a large explosion. This was dodged and given a kick to the side by Izuku who in return, obtained a blast to the face making him go deaf for a moment.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!" Bakugou came at Izuku again with sending barrages of explosions seeing the type of monster AFO was at Kamino. 'No matter what, I refuse to let a monster like that rise up again. If one does, nobody will be able to stop it. So I gotta take him down now and prove to everyone he's weak now and should be taken down now before he gets too strong.'

Izuku reached out with his hand to grab Bakugou by the face and slam the back of his head into the pavement. "I'VE NEVER UNDERESTIMATED YOU! ALL OUR LIVES, I'VE LOOKED UP TO YOU AND ENVIED YOUR STRENGTH! BECAUSE OF SOMETHING MY FATHER DID WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I COULD NEVER HOPE TO BE A HERO! WE BOTH WANTED TO BE LIKE ALL MIGHT WHO SAVES PEOPLE WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE, BUT YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD CLAIM THAT GOAL!" Izuku Punched Bakugou's face with him making a diversion explosion to get out of the AFO user's grip. "This power isn't mine by nature, yes. But unlike you, I had to earn this through my own blood, sweat, and tears. I couldn't just 'have it'. I had to train myself and did it more than anyone else would even expect from me. So you can keep saying it's borrowed all you want, because I earned this myself by what All Might had seen in me!"

Both went at each other again with Izuku holding 15% in his hand and Bakugou beginning a massive blast to counter. The impact created a shock-wave to crack the pavement below and send the debris everywhere. As the smoke cleared, Izuku was above Bakugou holding his head into the ground with his knees keeping his arms from going anywhere. "You get it now? I wanted to be just like you growing up. All Might saw something in me and gave me the chance I would've never had as far as we knew back then."

Izuku got off Bakugou who pulled his face off the floor. "Don't you get it? I've always looked up to All Might because I always wanted to be a hero. I never wanted to be number one like you do. I've only wanted to be called a hero. With my powers, I can give these quirks I took from the villains to people who don't have any or don't have one that they can use to be a hero. Growing up, I wanted to be like you. You were my best friend and I've wished every day for the past 11 years for us to go back to the way it used to be. Why should I be the one treated like this when I always had your back. I looked up to you through the years of bullying through everything but you still consider me less than nothing." Izuku says wiping a couple tears from his eyes. "Can we just... start over? From day one? Before all of this ever happened?" He asks sorrowfully.

"If you want to be a hero then what am I?" Bakugou asks, turning to face the back of Izuku. "Am I the one who caused All Might to retire? Was it my fault that the villains thought I was one of them? Am I the reason why All Might is gone?" Bakugou asks, his voice starting to break, getting Izuku's attention. "Is all of this my fault?!" He shouts with tears pouring down his face.

"No young Bakugou, it's not." All Might's voice says as the frail man walks up from the center of the town. "Don't blame yourself for what happened to me. Your capture isn't the reason for my retirement, this is." Toshinori says lifting his shirt to reveal the thousands of stitches around the wound on his torso. "All for One did this to me in our first battle, it destroyed my stomach and left lung. Both of those are artificial but they couldn't undo the damage." All Might explains.

"They couldn't, but I can." Izuku responds, the horn on the side of his head reappears before starting to glow with a radiant gold and white color. "This is one of the many wrongs my father has done. I'm going to fix all of them." Izuku says before placing his hand on his master's chest.

As Izuku's fingers make contact with All Might's wound, the former pro hero's body is enveloped by the white light. Bakugou at first tries to stop Izuku but he stops himself and watches what is happening to the former pro hero. The frail form of the older man shifts and starts to broaden. His body increasing in size and his posture fixing itself. The form returning to his former glory of his youth. As Izuku stops using his quirk, he envelops All Might in the black abyss-like form of the storage quirk for a moment. When that dissipates All Might is back in his first costume, his debut costume and his body had been healed. He raised up the top part of the skin tight costume to check his chest only seeing the toned muscle of his pectoral and abs where the injury once was. His sunken eyes had returned to their healthy white and patriotic blue color. The hero's eyes start to water at what has happened, his body has been renewed by his successor, the damage is gone. All Might was back.

"I hate to break up such an emotional morning but you two are in trouble for not only fighting without asking us to monitor and for breaking curfew by several hours." Aizawa says through a patrol camera on a nearby robot. "Midoriya I'm letting you off the hook because of what you just did for All Might, we will talk about this in the morning however. Both of you go back to the dorms and go to sleep. My paycheck needs an extra digit place if Nezu wants me to deal with your bullshit problem child, and problem adult."

"I... think you two should head back, and as quickly as possible. Talk this through and young Bakugou? Don't blame yourself for the transgressions of other people. Know that young Midoriya proved himself to me and earned One for All. His father was the one who ended my hero career and he is trying to atone for what the true All for One had done." All Might says patting Katsuki on the back then doing the same to Izuku.

"I don't like being called that, it's a name meant for evil. I'm not All for One. I'm just Deku." Izuku says with a smile getting his mentor to return it in fold. Izuku walks out in front of All Might before extending his hand to Katsuki and restating the first sentence he ever said to the blonde when he was little.

"Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya. You like All Might right?" He asks before Katsuki shakes his hand.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou and... yeah, he's the best hero to ever live." Katsuki replies with his own first line.

"I want to be a hero just like he is." Izuku responds.

"I'm going to be as great as All Might." Katsuki replies.

"Let's become heroes together Kacchan." 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157K 5.4K 43
Izuku Midoriya is a boy who has been bullied since a young age. In a world where quirks can cause being quirkless can be hell but what if you were se...
72.7K 1.8K 18
you all wait with baited breath in the recovery of your symbol of peace, I too recover from the injuries dealt to me during our fight. I am the villa...
84.9K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...
370K 11.2K 47
Faltering, the villain known as Deku is struck by a mighty blow from the Number One hero, All Might. Upon awakening, he finds that he remembers nothi...