Beyond The Walls // Attack On...

By kooky_kat

"Have you ever wondered what life is like outside these walls?" ⚔︎ Ever wanted to be paired up with your favo... More

Introduction
Requests are open!
Eren Jaeger
How You Met
Your Confession
Jean Kirschtein
How You Met
Your Confession
Marco Bodt
How You Met
Your Confession
Bertholdt Hoover
How You Met
Your Confession
Post-Confession [Alt Ending]
Reiner Braun
How You Met
Your Confession
𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶 𝗔𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗘𝗿𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 [𝖺𝗅𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀]
𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗭𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘀
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗭𝗲𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝗍
𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀!
Help | Eren Jaeger
Drunk Meetings | Dot Pyxis
An Odd Pair | Darius Zackly
Painful Memories | Keith Shadis
Fights | Jean Kirschtein
Height | Connie Springer
Horses and Photography | Jean Kirschtein
Midnight Snacks | Eren Yeager
𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖾𝗅𝖽𝗂𝖺 | 𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖺 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 | 𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖿'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 | 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈
𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗓𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗌
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 | 𝗓𝖾𝗄𝖾 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗋𝗎𝗇 | 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 | 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 | 𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗍𝗁
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍 | 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍
𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗒 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 | 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 | 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇
𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗍
𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽
𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 | 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂 𝗓𝗈𝖾
𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 | 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗂𝗇
𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 | 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇
𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 | 𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗇
𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 | 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋
scout | erwin smith
college | colt grice
return | jean kirschtein
clarification
tabby cat | zeke jaeger
opposites | erwin smith
portrait | levi ackerman
jaws | porco galliard
one year | zeke jaeger
devil man | bertholdt hoover
Enough | Reiner Braun
Snow Angel | Armin Arlert
Our Future Plan | Jean Kirschtein
Paparazzi | Porco Galliard

𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗍 | 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗈 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋𝖽

5.7K 111 211
By kooky_kat

[modern au]

Gasps and murmurs echoed out throughout the hallway of the Marley University, the students stood there in bewilderment at the sight of a new student who had just arrived to the school. They weren't surprised because you were transferring mid-term, they were surprised because you were like an angel.

It was as if a bright light shone throughout the entrance door the moment you walked in causing them to be caught in a trance. From your shiny and plump lips, your silky smooth hair, and your figure was model-like to them.

Your outfit consisted of a beige sweater tucked into a black a-line skirt with black boots and a matching black backpack. The students stood there watching you scan through the crowd and spotting a familiar tall boy with pale green eyes and short, dark hair. You waved and ran to Bertholdt, giving him a hug with your hands gripping his blue sweater.

Reiner, Marcel, and Porco who stood next to Bertholdt gave the man a glare at how he hid the fact that he knew a very pretty girl and never bothered to tell his friends. "Bert! I haven't seen you in so long, how's your father? You've grown so much and i'm so excited to attend the same college as my cousin!" you said excitedly, the crowd of students who were previously watching you had now gone back to their own things when you ran into the arms of Bertholdt.

Taking a step away and breaking from the hug you looked at Bertholdt's friends, "Hi! You must be Bert's friends, I'm (Y/N) Hoover. I hope we can become friends." you held your hand out with a bright smile, Marcel shook your hand with a welcoming aura surrounding him.

Marcel unlike his friends wasn't dazed by your looks but instead looked at you as a new friend and someone who he can get to know, "I'm Marcel Galliard, this is my younger brother Porco."

Porco stammered trying to find his words, so with a shaky hand he extended it out for you to shake it. You giggled at his nervous demeanour and shook your head, "You're cute, you know that?"

Before Porco could reply Reiner interrupted with his phone in his hand, "Sorry to break this introduction up but we have classes now and Bert has to walk you to the Principal's Office for your schedule and to officialise your transfer, we can meet up during our next break."

You pouted but agreed nonetheless, "Alright, i'll see you guys later. Let's go Bert!" tugging on Bertholdt's sleeve you basically dragged your cousin along to guide you around the place.

Reiner looked at Porco with a smirk on his face, "Holy shit you have the hots for her, wait until i tell the others later!" he teased.

"Shut the fuck up, Reiner!" Porco hissed and rolled his eyes, "But can you believe she called me cute? She's an angel, i should be calling her cute." he mumbled. Marcel chuckled and nudged Porco's side, "Yeah yeah, you'll see her later lover boy."

~~

"(Y/N), over here!" Reiner waved his hand from their table outside one of the buildings, you held your bag and ran over to them. You noticed unfamiliar people at their table and gave a friendly wave, "I'm (Y/N) Hoover, it's nice to meet you all!"

A girl with blonde hair tied up and blue eyes was the first to speak, "Annie Leonhart, you're Bertholdt's cousin?" she asked, you nodded and let out a hum. Seated beside here was a girl with black hair and relaxed eyes, "I'm Pieck Finger, welcome to Marley University."

Another boy with light hair gave a small wave, "Colt Grice." he introduced himself. The last person to introduce themself was a man with platinum blonde hair and gray eyes, some stubble growing on his face. He pressed his fingers against his glasses and held his hand out, "Zeke Jaeger, it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)."

You shook his hand then put a finger on your chin, tapping it as you thought. "Jaeger..? Are you Eren's older brother?" you asked Zeke who gave a chuckle, "Ah yes, i assume you went to highschool with him? I hope he wasn't a bother to you or anyone there he tends to be a little hotheaded."

"He's not a bother, he's actually a really nice person." you reassured Zeke. The group them decided to spend their break in the nearby café and ordered their drinks, you sat next to Porco sipping on your ordered drink as you listened in on what the group of friends were talking about.

"Hey, why don't we all take a group photo since we have a new member?" suggests Zeke. You were taken aback that they called you one of them, letting out a noise of shock you placed your drink down.

"I'm a member..? I just got here though.." you questioned as they laughed. Porco put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a smile, "Hey, you're one of us now. Even if you're new."

Zeke held out his phone making sure everyone was in the shot of the picture, Bertholdt had his hand on your head and Porco's hand remained on your shoulder. Everyone had a smiles on their faces as the phone made a 'click' sound, Zeke put his phone down and passed it around for everyone to see.

"That's a good photo." Pieck says tiredly, she then rests her head on her book that was on the table. Pulling up your phone you check the time and realise that your break was gonna end in a few minutes and since your building was the farthest from the café you needed to leave now if you were gonna make it in time.

Tapping Porco's shoulder you hand him a slip of paper, "I gotta go ahead and i don't have your number yet so maybe text me? I meant it when i said you were cute and i hope we can go out sometime." you winked at him, waving goodbye to the rest of the group you left Porco there confused.

"Wait.. what?" he furrowed his brows and looked at the paper in his hands, it was your number written down with a smiley face at the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 238 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
945 36 25
(y/n)'s life changed the day wall Maria fell. She lost everything. She almost lost her life. If Levi wasn't nearby she would have. She resents him fo...
8.8K 561 23
December 25th 0827, Levi Ackerman was found abandoned on the steps of a farmer and his wife's home. The tiny baby was wrapped in a blanket woven with...
3.2K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...