Him

Von ashelyfab

Things are so complicated. I sometimes just wish they can be simple. But it all changed after meeting him. It... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Her.

Chapter 18

2K 106 11
Von ashelyfab

All day everyone have been whispering and pointing fingers. I like I am, ignore. Some laugh and some just look at me with disgust. Nothing was going to spoil my mood today. It's our 3 month anniversary. I was so excited. I walked to his locker saw him and some girl talking. They looked like a couple. She was pretty. Really pretty. "Bye Ross." She said and kissed his cheek. She then left. Who was she?  I walked over to him. I felt a pain in my chest but it felt temperary. I forced a smile.

"Hey Rossy!" I say. He looked at me. "Hey!" He flashed his gorgeous smile and gave me a peck. "So who was she?" I asked looking in the direction of the girl that was once here. "Oh. My sister. She came to drop this off." He said holding up a bouquet of flowers. "Who are they for?" I asked. "You silly." He said. I smiled and gave him a hug. See. Nothing can spoil my mood. "So ready for tonight?" I ask. "What's tonight?" He asked. My smiled dropped. What? "Tonight I have a family thing. So did we have something planned or?" He asked. I handed him the flowers and gave him a card. I then walked away to my first class. English.

"Look. I'm sorry! Happy anniversary!! I'll be there at 8 sharp. I promise." He said giving me a quick kiss and dashing away. Nothing says I love more than a promised date and quick kiss while running away. Why was he in such a hurry? Things are just off and so are people. I sighed as I headed off to class. Same thing from this morning. Whispers and talks behind my back. "Hey! Congradulations!" Someone shouted. Everyone started booming of laughter. I looked towards them and it was the guys from the basketball team. "Chill Jake. Ross won't be happy your making fun of his girl." One guy said. I smiled.  "Wow. I'll tell her the truth. Your pretty hot." He said approaching me. "What?" I ask. "Jake!" His friend called after him. "I said your pretty sexy. You got a body." He said with his eyes roaming my body. He licked his lips. Pervert. "I can treat you better than Ross can. I bet I'd be able to hit it better than he can." He said smirking. I felt so uncomfortable. I slowly walked away to my seat. I didn't even pay attention to the lesson. I just stared at the clock.

I put on my new Latin hips red silk dress. I felt extremely beautiful. The strengths I take to look good for him. The dress was short on the front but long on the back. It hugged my curves perfectly and definately drew attention to my chest. I curled my hair and applied light makeup. I put on my red lipstick. I took hours and hours of looking perfect for him. I put on my bracelets and slipped on my black heels. I probably am still short. I chuckled at the thought. I looked at the time. 7:56. Only 4 minutes away. I brought my mini jacket and slipped it on. I put on my earrings and looked at myself in the mirror. I picked up my clutch bag and posed. I looked hot. I smiled and made my way downstairs.

"Woah! What's up?" My mom asked. "It's my anniversary with Ross." I say smiling at her. Her smile faltered. "Your still with Ross?" She asked. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Never mind. I'm gonna be shopping so I'll be back in a few." She said. I smiled. "Okay." I say and went over to the living room. I heard her sigh. I knew she had something to say but I didn't know what. She only sighs when she has something more to say. "Bye mom." I say. She nods and leaves.

It was 8:05. He was late. Its only 5 minutes. 8:06. Okay 6 minutes. I sat there and waited for him. I'm sure he has a good reason for this. I put on a smile and just waited. I waited and waited. I looked at the clock. 9:06. Okay he's an hour late. Probably got caught up in traffic. There's still a chance. I kept reminding myself that. "Laura?" My mom's voice came to me. "Hm?" I say. "Wake up sweetie." She shook my shoulder. Huh? When did I fall asleep? I looked at the time. 11:30. I sighed. "Mom?" I called her. She looked at me. "He didn't show up did he?" I asked. "I'm sorry sweetie. Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I-I'm fine". I say and get up. "Laura…" She said. I slowly walked away from her. "Its not your fault. Thanks mom." I say wiping off my tears that started to stream down my face. I went upstairs to my room.

I took off my makeup and got in my pjs. I felt so broken. He stood me up. But he promised! He promised me! I looked around my room. It was so cold and empty.I heard a big bang. Then pieces falling on the ground. That was my heart. I slowly got in my bed. I covered myself and cried myself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.6K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
16K 1.3K 27
This is different from anything I have written. I want to see how well I can tap into your feelings. Get the emotion I want the reader to feel. So he...
59.3K 2.4K 51
"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot would leave someone like you twice." Laura h...
17.2K 751 21
Things always happen for a reason. She self discovered that once she had to do some things she thought she'd never do. Then he came along and everyth...