Chapter 3

"Hey. Where have you been?" He asked. Suddenly I'm swormed with butterflies. I started to stutter. "Well...um...bathroom." I say. He tilts his head. "Okay. Well since school is almost over and you have study hall, you want to go somewhere?" He asked. I blush. "Um...where?" I ask. "Just the rooftop. Nothing big." He said. I nod. "Sure." Wow. Good way of staying away. "Great. Let's go." He said holding out his hand. I look at it. "Trust me." He said. I uneasily took his hand.

He brought me up to the rooftop and it was beautiful. Flowers everywhere and the view of the city was amazing. "Wow." I say. I then seen roses and ran over to them. I love roses. I picked one up and sniffed its beautiful scent. "Ah. The prettiest flower of them all for the prettiest girl of them all". He says. I blush. "Thank you." I say. Wow. He's really sweet. He turned towards the city view. It felt kind of chilly. The wind ran through his hair. He ruffled it and looked at me.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask. "Because your nice." He said. "Thank you." I say. "For what?" He asked. "For this morning with that Jackson guy and welcoming me to school." I say and look down. "Those are nothing. I didn't want see a beautiful girl like yourself cry on her first day." He said. I chuckle to cover the blush creeping on my face. "Thanks." I say and look at the city with him.

"So tell me about yourself." I started. "What do you want to hear?" he asked. "What are your hobbies and such?" I say. "Well I'm really into music. I find it is the only thing that really speaks to me." He says. "That's nice." I say. He looks at me. "What?" I ask. "Tell me about yourself." He said. I smile. We spend the entire time getting to know each other.

I don't see why everybody says he's bad news. He showed me all around school and helped me get through my first day. He was sweet and didn't act anyway different towards me. I happened to learn a lot today. One, kids at this school are all not considered equals and have rankings. Two, you won't always know something unless you put in the effort to know. Three, everyone says one thing but I chose to believe another. Four, always stay true to yourself and don't react to anything others say around you.Five, only one's you truly can trust will come to you. May all things be different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ashツツツツ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀