Chapter 78

He got off of me. I quicky ran into the closet and brought out another shirt and put on a sports bra.I changed into shorts and put on a sweater. He quickly put on his shirt and I kissed his cheek. He pecked my lips and walked over to the window. He gave me a look. I blushed. He rolled his eyes. "See. I told you."He said. I ran my fingers through his hair to make it look a bit natural. He shivered and then took my hand. He kissed it. "I'll pick you up at 7 on Friday. Til then."He said and walked out through the window. I smiled as I watched him walk down the street. Why did it hurt to see him walk like that? Because he done it before. Just then there was a knock at my door. "It's open."I say. My dad walked in. "Hey dad."I say. "Hey sweetie." He smiled. "What are you doing? Do you need something?"I asked. He looked at me. "That kid. That boyfriend of yours. He's never been in your room before right?" He asked. "No.Why?" I asked. "Why is your room such a mess? Clean up now would you?"He asked looking around my room. Then his eyes landed on me. "What?"I asked. He squinted for a second then walked over to me. "Who's your new friend?"He asked pointing to my neck. I blushed and turned away. I hid it. "What?NO friends." I say. He chuckled. Just then my mom joined him. I quickly started cleaning to avoid any talking between us three.

All week I've been out doing some shopping and preparing for the best night of my life. Sad part about this was I didn't get to see my prince charming all week since our little session. I talked to Rydel and she told me he was fine and that he was doing something but she didn't know what which made me worry.Is it possible that he may by any chance not be fully commited to me? I never really talked him about it but one thing is for sure. I'm terrified to ask questions. His state is worsening and gradually improving which is weird. I've also been campaining to win prom queen. The football team and their fans said they'll vote for me. Well lets just say only most of the guys will vote for me. All the girls just scoffle and look at me as if I'm stupid. Everytime I try to meet up with Ross, he's no where to be found. He wasn't even in our classes that we have together or lunch. I love all my haters. I had my dress, shoes, hair, nails, and everythingpicked out. I just hope my date approves of it. You know how he can be. I drove home and seen mom was home. She seen the jewlery set Ross got me and she was gushing. At the same time I knew she wasn't into it.

"Hey mom."I greeted. She turned to face me and smiled. "Hey." She said. "So what do you think?"I asked her as I pulled my dress out from the bag. Ross hated the dress Delly brought for me because it only covered so much. I mean a girl's gotta breathe some times. If the whole school is going, its going to over heat in there and I'm gonna look like a clown with my makeup running down my face and my chest being all wet and icky feeling. That's not how I want my night. "I love it!" She said taking it in her hands and looking at it. "Wow. I can only imagine what he'll think of it."She said. I bit my lip. What will he think of it? I mean only my arms are out in the open and my chest and legs are fully covered. My back is covered by my hair so nothing to worry about. "I have to ask. I need an honest response." She suddenly said. I nodded taking my water bottle and sitting at the kitchen tabled while she folded my dress and put in in the bag. "Since its prom..and you guys have been together for a while..."She trailed. Oh no. The TALK I tried to avoid all week. "Um yeah." I say. "Well I need to ask if you and Ross are passed that stage." She asked. "Stage? What stage?" I asked her. I drank the water cooling my nerves. I was nervous for some reason. Was it cause tomrrow was prom? Or that I'm afraid that I might be alone? "Have you ever had sex with Ross?"She asked. I choked and started coughing like crazy. "What? What kind of question is that?" I asked coughing. "I just need to know these things. If you did, were you protected?"She asked. I faded. "Mom. I don't wanna share stuff like that with you." I told her. "Why? I mean your father and I first hooked up on prom night." SHe said. Oh my. "Hey would you look at the time?" I asked looking at my empty risk and running upstairs. "PROTECT YOURSELF AND MAKE SURE TO AVOID GETTING TO BUSY TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!" She yelled.

I smilled looking at myself in the mirror. I've never felt so beautiful. For once I wasn't looking like a fat bitch. I slipped the charm bracelet on my hand. I can only imagine what tonight would be like. I heard the doorbell. I quickly put on my earrings and finished the last curls on my hair. I turned it off and made my way down the stairs. I heard whispers and then I seen him. He looked handsome. He looked uncomfortable. I mentally laughed. He had my corsage. I smiled as he smiled right back at me."You look goregous. Beautiful."He said. I smiled. "You look handsome."I say as he put the corsage on my wrist. I heard clicks and saw my parents taking pics of each moment. I chuckled as I put his rose in his pocket. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I have an evening planned for us. Are you up for it?"He asked. I shivered and nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and smiled as my dad took the pics of us. Why can't we forever be like this? HE unwrapped his arms and held out his hand. "Shall we?" He asked. I smiled. "We shall."I say. "Hey!" Dad called from behind us. "Enjoy your night." Momwinked. "I want her home 10 sharp!" He said. I chuckled and whined. "Just kidding. Treat her right." He said. He nodded. "Yes sir." He smiled. He then started walking with me right by my side. Prom? Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilouge 'Til I find you' is up! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥