Chapter 34

I dunked his head into the water. He pulled me under. I pushed him away from me and went up. I gasped for air. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. I ran my hand through his hair. He then kissed me. I smiled and kissed back. I then pushed him away."Your so unfair. Using strength. Psh.. How unfriendly?" I say. He splashed me in the face. "Hey!" I laughed. I threw some water towards him too. He chuckled. I swam backwards. "You throw like a girl." He teased. "How about I am?!" I say. He laughed and swam towards me. "No. Stay." I say. Does he listen? Nope. "Your gonna be in the hospital if you come any closer." I threaten. "You don't scare me." He said. I washed up on shore. I quickly ran. But he wasn't far.

"Stoop!" I laughed. "Come here!" He said. I dodge him and kept running. I looked back and realized he wasn't behind me. I stopped. Don't tell me. I looked around. Oh he's good. I walked slowly towards where we had our stuff. Just as I made it, he jumped out at me. "Ahhh!" I screamed and tackled him to the ground. He tossed into a laughing fit as I smacked his chest and tried to calm my frightened heart. Wait. I'm frightened. "Shut up!" I said. "Oh…my…you should've seen your face." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. I then started to get off him. "I'm sorry. I just needed a good laugh." He laughed. "Well you got it." I say and tried to move once again. "We're gonna sun bathe." He said getting up and picking me up also. "Put me down". I growled. "Oh? Fiesty. I love a fighter." He licked his lips. "Shut the fuck up." I said. "Oh now why would I?" He asked. I chuckled and raised my finger at him.  "Anytime baby." He winked. I pushed him. "Hey. You said it." He laughed. I rolled my eyes to disguise my blushing. "Ice-cream!!" I screamed and ran towards the stand.

"Seriously?" He asked as I tried to lick the ice-cream on my nose off. I don't even know how it got there. I laughed. He took a pic. "Hey!" I say. He laughed. "You look so cute. Look." He said showing me the pic. My eyes looked like I was crosseyed and my tongue was all small. It was nowhere near my nose. "I look stupid." I say. He chuckled. "No you don't. You look rather dashing and a bit excited". He whispered. I smiled. "Thanks." I say. He licked the ice-cream off my face. I smiled. "You taste a bit sweet." He said. "Still sour I see?" I smirk. He smiled. "Well ice-cream face, do you wanna do something or just sit her for a bit?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. We were sitting in opposite directions next to each other but facing one another. "I kinda just wanna sit here. Since you scared the life out of me." I say. He laughed. "I said I was sorry. Plus." He pecked my cheek. "I just want to spend time with you. Next week I'm kinda busy." He said. "Too busy for me?" I asked as he trailed kisses into my neck. "No. Just some family stuff." He said. As if remembering something, he looked up at me. "I want you to meet my family." He said and went back to my neck. "When?" I asked. "Next week. Either Thurday or Friday night." He said. "Its part of the family plans of next week?" I asked and bit my lip. "Yes. Ask Riker if you don't believe me." He said. Huh? "Riker? Uh... I don't need to. I believe you and trust you." I say. He smiled. Should I? 

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I smiled. He then put the crystal on me. "Don't ever take this off. Even if we are broken up or fighting and you want no part of me." He said. I smiled. "This has been in my family for a while. My dad gave it to my mom when they were our age. She told me to give it to my most important person. That's you." He said. I blushed and started to tear. "You might just be Mrs.Lynch." He teased. I was blushing really deeply. I smiled big and smashed  my lips against his. He deepened it. I twirled my fingers on his baby hairs. He bit my lip. I slowly allowed. He smiled. Mrs.Lynch? I can't wait to meet the original.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥