Chapter 62

"Wait..Wait.." He said pulling away from me. He took a deep breath and moved away a bit. Why is he rejecting me? "Its not rejection. Its just your sad. Why are you sad?" He asked as he held my hands. "I'm not sad. I-" I started to tear and choke up on my words. "Its Ross isn't it?" He asked. I shook my head but I couldn't stop my tears. He cupped my face and wiped them off. "Your not ready. I'm not gonna do that." He said. I looked at him through my teary eyes. "B-but..You said...you'd do anything for me." I say. He sighed and hugged me. "I did and I will but this isn't one of them. I don't want you to use me." He said. Oh my god. He's right. I am using him. "Your not ready to move on." He said resting his head against mine. "I am." I say. "Laura. Your not. Seeing him tonight says so. I know you were crying when you refused to meet my eyes." He said. I shook my head. "I'm not mad. But just tell me the truth please." He said. I nodded. "Tell me. I'll wait for you." He said. "No. That's selfish of me." I say. "Will you please just tell me?" He asked. Eh? What the heck? He wiped my tears off my face and pecked my lips.

I spent half an hour telling him. I cried on his shoulder. He was very supportive. Please save me. " Its okay. Sleeping with me just to hit him isn't right. First that hurts my feelings that you'd wanna do that to me. Second, why can't you guys just be a one of those cute couples that don't hurt one another?" He asked. I chuckled.We're that couple. "But that's us." I say. He nodded. "Look. If you want him back you can just tell me. I won't get upset." He said. I shook my head. "Don't think like that." I say rubbing his cheek. "Why not?" He asked. "Did you not just hear what I told you?" I asked. He chuckled. "Sorry." He said kissing my forehead. I looked at him. This guy. "I don't get why you were with him for as long as you were. The guy obvisiously doesn't care. Who would wanna hurt you? I've seen the few he's been with and trust me none of them compare to you." He said. I blushed. I kissed him. He kissed back for a brief moment before he pulled away. "Your special. If he can't see that then, he's stupid and dumb." He whispered against my lips. I smiled. "Now. Don't do this ever. I get you want to hurt him the way he hurt you but in reality, it only you who you hurt in the end." He said. He's right. Wait. Why is my boyfriend giving me advice on my ex!? "Thanks Chris." I say as we lay back on my bed. I kiss his cheek and cuddle up to him.

"How are we all today?" Mr.Mason asked. I smiled. "The best." I answered. "Not all." Someone said lazily. I giggled. "Miss Marano." He said looking at me sternly. "Yeah. Someone needs you out there." He said pointing to the door. I grabbed the pass and walked out to see an admistrator. Did I mention we got a new one? I looked and then I seen Chris holding jaw and a busted lip with a soon to be black eye. "Chris? What happened?" I asked. He shook his head and stopped holding his jaw. "Ask your ex boyfriend." He said. What? "Ross did this to you? Why?" I asked. "He thinks we hooked up last night and that you were drunk and I took advantage of you." He said lowly. "What?! Did you fight back?" I asked  "Nope. If I did, I would've got suspended and that's the last thing I wanna do." He said. I lightly touched his eye. He flinched. I kissed it lightly. Now its personal. He wants to hurt my boyfriend, I'll just have to hurt his cred. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "To speak to Ross Lynch." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out 'The Waitor' by Writingismyobsession please! Love that book! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥