Chapter 46

"Do you quit?" He asked. "No! Never!" I say. I took his head and arm. I then wrapped around him like a black widow. I pulled his arm back. "Ah! Fuck!"He cried out. "Do you quit!?" I asked. "Nope. But how far can I kick you?"He asked. "Not far." I smirked. "Let go!" He said. "No. I can win this!" I say. "Do you know what speed is?" He asked. "WA--!?" I was on my bed in less than 2 seconds. He flexed like a boss. "Bitch." I say. He laughed. "Awe. Don't beat yourself up. I'm sure after I'm dead or tired you'll be able to beat me but until then suck it up." He said. I pouted and pretended to be upset. He was being such an ass.But he looked so cute so I let him be. My phone was still going off because of that bitch but I'm sure to take her down today. Who does she think she is giving away my number to the world. I deserve better than this that's for sure.No one is gonna do that to me. Well except for this guy. Why do I let him walk all over me? "As much fun as this was, I need to get ready for school." I say walking over to my closet to get my outfit for the day. "NO mini skirts, shorts, crop tops and definitely no tank tops!!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes. I pulled on some skinny jeans and my shoulder top with wedges. I curled my hair and put on some light makeup and red lipstick. He was being lazy and wore a beanie with sweats and a tee shirt that made his abs absolutely visible. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked. I shook my head.

As soon as I walked in I got looks from every corner. I got a few winks and a few 'call me' gestures from the guys. Poor guys though. He came up and wrapped his arms around me as we walked through the halls. I smiled at him.He had all the girls coming up but he didn't notice any of them.This made me slightly happy. They all gave me looks. Looks like I'm back on top of my kingdom. None of these bitches phase me. Out the corner of my eye I seen the one bitch I needed my fairs with. I pecked his cheek and told him to wait for me. He nodded and took my books out from my locker as I approached her. " What's your problem?" I asked her. She just looked at me as if she had no idea what I was talking about. "What are you rambling about now? Did Rossy cheat again? If he did then shouldn't you be addressing the next bitch?" She asked. Brittnay was walking by with coffee. I took it. "Here's a 5." I say. She smiled and walked away. "No he didn't. He's not that desperate." I say. "Oh really? What is he doing now?" She said pointing over to Britt and him talking. She was holding the money I just gave her. He had on an annoyed face. I shouldn't worry about that. "I want to know why you put my number up and told guys to call me up like I'm some type of slut.Listen bitch and listen clearly. This isn't a game. If you want a game, we'll play. But know that you will lose." I say. "Same way you keep losing your boyfriend to one of us?"She smirked. I held the coffee tighter. Now it's personal.

"No wonder he's cheating all the time. He's sick of the same material every time." She laughed. I dumped the coffee over her head. " Bitch!" She said. "The biggest one." I smirked. He pulled me away from her. "It's over. Don't do something you'll regret." He whispered. "You'll pay for this!" She said as everyone started laughing. " Reason why is because I"m not easy.I'm not a skank or a slut who just happens to sleep with any guy that walks her way. Trust me if I was, 3 of these guys would tell you. But I'm not into that freaky shit. Your in my house now. I own you." I say. He held me as she dashed off. I pushed him off me and walked in the other direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥