Chapter 28

We just stared at each other. He just looked at me. He picked me up. I ran my fingers through his hair. "You promise?" I asked him. "I wanna just hold you." He whispered as he laid us back on my bed. He came over me. "No date. Reschedule it." He whispered as his lips came in contact with my skin. I fidgeted a little. It was a little unexpected but I soon relaxed. He trailed kisses down my neck. I turned my head a little to give him more access. I guess he was searching for my sweet spot because he kissed all parts of my neck. I bit my lip as he found it. Knowing that I was trying to resist, he started to suck on my sweet spot as he messed with the buttons on my shirt. Great day to wear pajamas to school.

I pulled away a little. He looked at me confused. "What's Clarrissa to you?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and went back to my neck. I put my hands on his chest to push him away. "Answer please...." I say. "Nothing. She is not my girlfriend and definately not my friend. If anybody doesn't like you then I'm not with them." He said. He rolled us over. I took his head and smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yes" . He said. We shared another kiss. I pulled away. "I have to use the bathroom." I say and get off him. He chuckles. "Nice ass." He said smacking it. I quickly walked away with my blushing face.

"Thank you for understanding." He said. Is that my phone? "I'll tell her." He forced a smile and hung up. "Woah! Was that my phone!?" I asked. "Yes. It's already 7:45 and if the poor kid showed what would you say huh?" He asked. "So you called him on my behalf?" I ask. "You would've forgot to do it". He winked. "No. I was just coming back to do that." I say. "Well...with me..." He took hold of me."You forget everything." He whispered causing me to shiver. He picked me and laid me down on my bed. "Go to sleep." He said kissing my forehead. He turned my lamp off. He wrapped us in my covers then his arms around me. "I love you and don't forget it". He whispered and pecked my cheek. "I love you too." I say and entwine our hands. He places little kisses on my neck as I doze off. The warmth was there. I felt needed and loved with these simple things.

I woke up at 2㏂ to find him gone. I freaked out and got out of bed. I looked around my room and the window was open. Did he leave!? I went downstairs and checked there. I sat on the couch. Then a light went off. The bathroom light. I made my way over there and heard steps coming towards my direction. I turned around for a quick second and when I turned back, he was there. I jumped back. I sighed of relief. Really hate people sneaking up on me. Something was off. I got this really funny scent. I sniffed him. "What?" He asked. He smelled like that place down the street. "Did you by any chance leave?"I asked. "Yeah. I thought you might be hungry after sleeping for like 7 hours." He said taking my hand and bringing me into the kitchen. "Thanks." I smiled. He chuckled. I found it adorable. We sat at the table and started sharing like we did before that thing. I smiled. He took a cupcake head and smushed on my face. He then ate it. Gross. "You know how many germs are on my face?" I ask. "Nope and don't care. You taste better than the cupcake." He licking some frosting off my face. "Ross?!" I giggled. "Look Laura." He said. I looked over but saw nothing. When I turned back to him, more frosting was on my face. "Oh its on." I say. He chuckles. I put frosting as my lipstick. "Want to try some?" I asked. He shook his head. "Yes!" He said. I chuckle. I leaned in and so did he. I kissed his cheek instead then shoved cupcakes in his face. "I win!" I chuckled. He looked at me. "Um...you win?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Your something." I say. He pulls me and connects our frosted faces. Thinking about it causes me to giggle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥