Chapter 24

We rolled over. He brought his face closer and kissed my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. I arched my throat and ran my fingers through his hair and lightly pulled his ends. He trailed light kisses down my body. I bit my lip. I pulled him back up. He placed his lips on mine. I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around him. Every touch just had me begging for more. I knew this was wrong but it felt so right. 'He cheated on you.' My mind recalled. I slowly pulled away. 'Good girl. Slowly just let go. Don't say anything.' I listened. His warm embrace just held me tighter. "Don't let go just yet." He whispered. "I wasn't going to." I say. He slowly sat up bringing me with him. I wrapped my legs around his torso and arms on his neck. His hands rested on my face.

His thumbs wiped off my tears. "Sh…Don't cry." He whispered and kissed my cheek. "Beautiful girls don't cry." He said. "Don't let him go." My heart cried. "Your the reason for my tears." I say. He chuckles. "Why would I be?" He asked. "Your toying with my heart.Just like you toyed with every other girl's heart. You can't do that to me." I say. "Please. Tell me you have no interest in me so I can move on." I say. His grip tightens as his arms go around my waist. "I love you. Why would you say that?" He asked. I pointed to my phone. "That video tells me that you dont and I'm wasting my time. Please. Tell me the truth. Would you rather be with her or me? You already had her so?" I ask. "I wanna be with you." He said looking at me in the eyes. "Please". I say looking down. "Why won't you believe me?" He asked. "Because I heard the stories. Then on our anniversary you went to someone else instead of me when you promised! I can't handle that kind of torture but my heart won't let me. It wants to be loved and cared about by you." I say crying my eyes out. "Then I'll do what your heart desires." He said.

I shook my head. "Please." He said. "I need something more. Something I'm worthy of." I say. He looked down. "Is this what you want?" He asked. "Just give me time." I say. He rubbed my cheek. "I'll give you time. But if any guys try to take my place, I'm knocking their teeth in." He said. I laughed. He pulled my face up. I looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. It was mesmerizing. He leaned in slowly. I leaned in also. I stopped midway. He wiped off my face then connected our lips. I kissed back and laid back. He came over me. It was rough but passionate. I hugged him tightly. I slowed it down and pulled away. He pecked my lips and got off me. "Bye Laura." He said picking up his shirt and putting it on. I bit my lip."Bye Ross." I say. He then walked out my house to never return. I placed my arm to where he was. His warmth slowly fading. My bed then was cold. My tears slipped out my eyes as I tried to stop them. "I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out 'It's happening so fast'. A new Raura story! Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥