Chapter 53

I woke up for school late and had to take a quick shower. My outfit was anything I found really. I put on a yellow cut up top with some short shorts and fuzzy boots. I brushed through my hair and applied limited make up. I have no idea what happened last night between Ross and I but I know one thing is for sure, today I'm gonna be given the cold shoulder. I looked at myself in the mirror. The cop is right about me. I do dress like a whore. I quickly took a tynenol pill just incase the pain returns during school.I should probably see a doctor. I grabbed my bag and phone. Took my keys and ran out to get to my car. I quickly locked my house and got in the car. I checked both ways before reversing my car. I then drove off.

Christina was there. "Hi.." I say lowly. "What happened to you!? Are you okay!?" She asked bombarding me with questions. Huh? "I'm fine. What's wrong?" I say. "The whole school heard about Ross trying to rape you." She said. What!? "No! Ross saved me! Jackson tried to rape me!" I defended. "What!? That's what's in the news letter." She said. "What news letter!?" I asked. She held it up to me. I snatched it away from her and read through it. "Are you fucking kidding me!? These are all lies! Their making him sound like some monster. He never and I mean ever forced himself on....me...." I said recalling last night. She looked at me carefully. "Well okay. I'm just glad your okay." She said. She  then looked at my wrists. "What's that?" She asked. I hid them. "Oh nothing. Just my rubber band print. I should've took it off last night." I say while putting my hair in a messy bun. "Wow. I guess you were busy too." She winked. Huh? Don't tell me! I quickly ran to the lavatory and looked in the mirror. Of course. My neck was covered in little love bites. I put my hair back down. I couldn't even. The bell for second period started. I hid it the best I could and then quickly ran to my locker. I got my calculus textbook and quickly ran before the second bell. I bumped into someone.

I looked up. Him. I smiled. He had his dark shades on. He walked past me as if he didn't even see me. I frowned. I walked in and sat in front of him. He was looking at this red head. I realised that he wasn't only looking but he was touching her too. She smiled and winked at him. I bit my lip. He looked over at me. Just as I was going to say something, the bell rang. "Slut!!" Someone coughed. I stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Whore." I heard. I ignored them. "We told her. She's just too dumb." A girl said. "He didn't do anything!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me. "Please settle down." Mr.Mason said. I sighed. I sat down. "Mr.Lynch, that kind of behavior will not be tolerated in my class." He said suddenly. I looked behind and there he was. Kissing the girl like there was no tomrrow. My insides turned. I think I'm going to barf. I slowly looked to see everyone looking at how I was going to react. I was reacting but not on the outside. I felt the tears well up but I blinked them back. I took a deep breath. It was getting harder to breathe. "Laura...Are you okay?" Mr.Mason said running over to me. "I'm--I'm fine". I heave.

"Are you sure? You look like your about to pass out." He said. "Call the nurse please." He directed the teacher aid. She nodded. "Deep breaths." He said demonstrating it to me. I seen him pull away from her and look at me through his glasses once again. I looked at him with hurt in my eyes.He cracked a faint smile as the girl gave him a light touch. The blood boiled to my head. My heart was beating so loud, I think everyone can hear it. 'Forget him. He's not worth it.' My conscience told me. I got up. The blood rushed to my head. I waited for my sight to return. I slowly walked over to him. "Laura!" Mr.Mason yelled at me. I looked back him. He looked at me. A single tear rolled down my cheek. I raised my hand and slapped him as hard as I could. Everyone gasped. He looked as if it didn't effect him at all. His cheek turned red. He got up. I slowly back up. He suddenly looked terrifying. I sat on the ground. "Get up." He growled. "Sit down!" Mr.Mason ordered. He didn't move and neither did I. "I got you." He said. Those 3 words were only the beginning of what was yet to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥