Chapter 89

I was all jumpy all morning. I can't believe what was happening to me. I know it wasn't it. I didn't cheat. I didn't sleep with that guy. I know I didn't. He'll understand right? Ross will understand right if I told him? He won't hurt me or do something to someone would he? I can only imagine how he feels. The guy turned out to be Adam. How did I end up here? How did I end up in a room at Kimmey's anyway? I know it didn't happen. I know for sure. But then again how can I be so sure? I was hopped up on alcohol. I told him I didn't want to go. This isn't my fault right? I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his nagging. But I can't blame him can I? It's not his fault. I drank a bit too much probably and I probably was unaware of my surroundings. But I can swear I didn't get with Adam last night. If I did, I would've remembered. But I don't. Not even in the slightest. How could I let this happen? He was right by my side one moment and the next he was gone. Where was he?

"Hey Laur!" He smiled approaching me. I forced a smile. "Here's your tea. Make sure you don't burn you tongue." He chuckled. What's wrong with him? He seems a bit too happy today. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. I swallowed the words about to leave my mouth. "Are you okay?" He asked rubbing my cheek. I flinched. His touch seemed so foreign to me. The guilt was bulding up even faster than it should. He looked at me confused. "What?" I asked taking a sip of the tea he prepared for me. "Your crying." He said cupping my cheeks and wiping off the tears that I didn't know fell out of my eyes. "N-No." I stuttered. "Are you sure?" He asked leaning closer to me. He looked into my eyes as if trying to read my mind. He held a gaze at me. I looked away from him. He took the cup from me. "Is this about the party?" He asked. I shook my head. "No." I say. "Look at me." He said turning my face to face him. I couldn't look at him.

He kissed me. I kissed back for a little bit. He pulled away and looked at me. "Alright. What happened?" He asked. "Nothing happened." I say. "You of all people know that I hate it when people lie to me. And if your gonna lie to me then your dismissed." He said. "What does that mean?" I asked. "It means I know your lying. I know you. You have that hasty voice along with your little cute stutter. If nothing is wrong or happened then you'd tell me without either of those being present." He said. I just stared at his beautiful face. I didn't know what but I saw his lips move but all I heard was him sighing. "Laura!!" He said. I dozed back to reality. He shook his head. "Where did you disappear to last night?" I asked. "I woke up outside. On Kimmey's lawn. I was pretty worn out last night after looking for you." He said. What the? "You were looking for me? I was holding your hand almost the entire night.I started to get dizzy and then I couldn't find you."I say. "I lost you after the house became crowded with people. It was hot and the place smelled horrible." He said. Hot? Wait. I took off my jacket last night. If it was hot then maybe that's why I woke up with no clothes.

"It was filled with a lot of shit. And you know what?" He asked looking at me. I looked up as he took my hand. "You were right. And for that, how about I take you on a date after my lesson today." He said rolling his eyes. "Mom making you?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope. I'm doing it for you. Just for you." He said poking my cheek. I felt a slight pain in my heart. "You know that I love you right?" He asked. I forced a smile. " Of course. And I love you too." I say. He smiled. He kissed my hand. "So about that date?" He asked. I can't go on a date. "Well?" He asked. "Today? Tonight?" I asked. He nodded as if it was the most obvisous thing ever. I have no choice. I nodded. I know he'll understand. "Sure." I say. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back feeling disgusted in myself. The door opened. "Hey mom." I say. Thank god she came. He pecked my lips and then walked out. I sighed.

"Adam please. This was not what it looked like. Please tell me that we didn't hook up last night." I say with pleading eyes. "I went to bed last night and you were there. You were going on about how unhappy Ross was and so I thought I'd make you happy. So one thing led to another and then it just happened." He said. "No it couldn't have. Your lying. Tell me the truth." I said to him. "Are you serious? Or are you afraid of what little Mr.Cheater would think after finding out about someone else hitting on his girl?" He smirked. "No. You can't tell him. First he would kill you and second did you just hear yourself? Whatever happened last night wasn't real. And if you knew I was drunk, why would you take advantage of me?" I asked him. "Because now I can make a statement to that dumb boyfriend of yours." He said slipping into his jacket. I noticed the logo. Definately him. "What has he ever done to you? What have I ever done to you!?" I asked as he started to walk away from. "Bottom line is that I got what I wanted. You. And now I just have to wait for him to self distruct". He smirked. I bit my lip as anger and rage started to boil. "We didn't happen. Nothing between us happened." I say balling my fists tightly. "Keep telling yourself that cupcake. But as soon as he finds out, he won't see it that way." He smirked. I lost it and slapped him across the face. No one is coming between Ross and I. No one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. After months of bugging and asks if I had IG, I finally made one! Follow me! @ashelyfab. Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥