Chapter 8

Why is it that this is hurting me so much? When have I let a guy influence my life? But things seem so different when I'm with him. So she warns me not to get involved yet she had her tongue down his throat!? I covered myself in a blanket and laid in the dark quiet room. Maybe he meant more to me than I thought he did.'No he doesn't. Forget about him. There is no reason for you to be crying because of him considering your not even dating.' My consious told me. Their right. Sad part, I'm spending the week end to myself. Now I can do anything I want tomrrow. 'Yes think about things to do tomrrow and the whole week.' Maybe I should. I'm just over reacting.He's not my boyfriend and so I shouldn't get worked up about it. I slowly went to sleep trapped in my own thoughts.

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I got out of bed made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked terrible. I washed my face then took some advil for my headache. I cleaned my face then brushed my teeth. After, I took a nice hot shower.

I dried my hair and put it up. I looked at the football I received last night. I walked over to it and then just stared at it. I didn't know what to do or think right now. I moved away from it and then went to my closet. I put on some short shorts with my cut up top. I put on converse like always. It seemed like the right outfit for today. I put hair down then back up in a messy bun. No makeup today just some nude color lip gloss. It smelled like watermelon. I took my phone and slipped it in my pocket along with my keys. I got out my house and made my way to Dunkin' Donuts.

I got some coffee and some timbits. I took it to go then drove to a near by park. It was a nice and sunny day. The sun was shining and kids were playing. Some guy sat next to me. I looked at him. "Hi." He smiled at me. "Hi". I say. "Why are you here all alone?" He asked. "Just to clear my head and eat this." I say pointing to my box of donuts and coffee. He chuckles. "Wow. Your the first girl that didn't try and cover up." He said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Usually if I asked, they would be like nothing." He said. I chuckle. "Because no one would want to tell a stranger their business." I say. "True. But I mean your so pretty. I would've thought a girl like you is here with her boyfriend." He smiled. I blush. "You think I'm pretty?" I ask. "Of course." He said. I blush even harder. "Thank you and I don't have a boyfriend." I say. He smiles. "Oh is that so?" He asked. I nod. "Well I'm Derek. What's your name pretty lady?" He asked.
"Laura." I say and smile. We sat there and kept talking. I offered him some timbits and he gladly accepted. He told me some jokes and I shared some with him and I had a lot of fun. We exchanged numbers and before I knew it, we have been talking for 3 hours straight. He was so cool and so down to earth. "Well Laura. I had a great time with you today. Thank you for the timbits and I would like to meet again sometime. " He said getting up. "Sure. Just call and I'll be happy to accept." I laugh. He chuckles. "Alright. Bye." He said and kissed my cheek. I blush and watch him as he leaves. I turn around and bump into a solid chest. I looked up slowly to see...him.

"Sorry." I say as I pulled back away from him. He was staring at me and I couldn't tell if he was mad or angry. He had a blank expression. I made my way around him and started to walk away but felt a tight grip on my wrist. I looked down and seen his hand gripping my wrist. This made my heart skip a beat. I looked at him.

He pulled me closer to him. "Who was he?" He asked. "Who Derek?" I ask. "Yes. Him." He said. "A friend." I say. He grabbed my waist and held me while looking into my face. "A friend? Really?" He asked. "Yes a friend.We just met." I say avoiding his gaze. I was so nervous and I didn't know why. I put my hands on his chest and pulled myself out of his grip. "We need to talk." He said. "I don't think we do." I say then walk towards my car. He followed me. "Nice wheels. And yes we do." He said. "You do. I don't feel there is anything we need to talk about." I say opening my car and getting in. "Your parents home?" He asked. "No." I say starting the car. He gets in the car. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Drive." He said. I couldn't bring myself to. "I said drive." He said. I looked both ways then got out the parking space I was in and made my way home with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ashツツツツ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀