Chapter 67

"Chris. Please just look at me." I say. He looked down. "I think your boyfriend is waiting for you." He said dryly. "No. Look we're not together. You know I'm like that." I say. He looked at me. "Are you really?" He asked coldly. I sniffed. "Chris..." I say. "Look. I'm gonna be late to class so catch you later." He said walking away. I just want him to at least talk to me. I felt his presence. I quickly put myself together before facing him. "Here's your bag. Cellphone has been breetch so no unknown numbers besides mine." He smiled. I know its fake. "This isn't gonna make me forgive you." I say. He dropped the fake smile. "Neither is the ass kissing. Which I don't mind." I smirk. He pinned me against the locker. I sucked in a breath. "I love you." He said. I nodded. He pressed himself closer. "I love you too." I say. He smiled and put his shades on then backed away. "Get Chris to look at me. Then I'll forgive you." I say. His shades fell from his eyes. "I don't think so." He said. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because thats your concern not mine." He said. I handed him his medication. He refused to take it but I force him to. "Its your fault." I say. "Not even." He said and turned to walk away. "Your gonna have to be more than this." He said. I slowly looked at my shirt. I slowly rolled it up. There were a few guys walking our way. I turned towards them and continued rolling it. They all stopped and smirked. "Fine!" He growled. I smirked. "Leave." He gritted his teeth. The guys walked away. Aww. They were kinda cute. "Don't underestimate me." He said. Wait. He might tell Chris to leave me alone or something worse. He fixed my top. "Done." I say. He hugged me. "I'm sorry. I was a total ass." He said. Oh I know. But something about him is just it. I slowly wrapped my arms around him. "I love you Laura."He said. I blushed. "I love you too." I say hugging him tighter. "Awww. Look at that." I heard behind me. Dylan. Suddenly I hear a guitar. I turn back and he's smiling at me. I smiled. Wait. Where did that come from?

"Don't  the water grow the trees?"
"Don't the moon pull the tide
Don't the stars light the sky
Like you need to light my life
If you need me anytime
You know I'm always right by your side."
"See I've never felt this love
You're the only thing that's on my mind." He sings!?

"You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life
You're my necessity
But believe me you're everything
That just makes my world complete
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see."

"You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me."

"Don't the water grow the trees
Don't the moon pull the tide
Don't the stars light the sky
Like you need to light my life
We can do anything you like
I know we both can get it right tonight
You got your walls built up high
I can tell by looking in your eyes."

"You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life
You're my necessity
But believe me you're everything
That just makes my world complete
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see."

"You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me."

"When it comes to you
Baby I'm addicted
You're like a drug, no rehab can fix it
I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws
You ask what I like about you
Ooh, I love it all."(×2)

"You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me."

No. Fucking.Way. My face was probably as red as a rose with tears all over it. I seen a few faces. Within those faces, Chris.My smile faltered as I hid my face in his chest. "Your all I would ever need". He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out 'What does it take?' by Ellicat. Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥